All Comments on 'Slut for All Pt. 04'

by Knightofround

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HAHA! Too damn funny!

And he would do any of this why? More likely he stands up, bitch slaps her and walks out, never to return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I am already her sex slave. Just take me Master and use me hard.

4yourpleasureiam

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 7 years ago
Loving The Story

This has been a real fun stroke story so far and I am really enjoying it. I can't wait to read more.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Head for Greg (in the future)

Since this was what caused the Panty play ("I walked in on Maggie fucking Greg with a strap-on today.") in the first place. I can see Vikki bringing them into a future scene with Greg getting head while Maggie is pegging him and (Master) Vikki is pegging he room mate with a BIGGER strapon than in the story.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

I gave it a 2 for violence.

She beat his ass with a studded paddle first time out. Purple means bruises and broken blood vessels. Black and blue the next day. Possible permanent damage since she continued to hit him.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

I also agree with 1st anonymous.

After 3 wacks with the paddle, grab her ass and hit her 3 times so she gets to feel it.

Too much!

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story, possibly a bit too much violence right out of the box. In reality the beating she gave him most likely would cause permanent damage. Personally I am not a big fan of violence, torture, humiliation, etc so my point of view should be taken with a grain of salt in regards to the story.

Veronica

Claudia69Claudia6914 days ago

Great Kinky Story!! I wish you had been pissing in my mouth!! Good Series!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous