Slut for All Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This next one is for cumming on my clean floors." Vikki tells me as she brings the paddle down on my ass with all her strength. I scream in pain and can feel tears forming in my eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't hear the count. I can only assume that means you lost track, let's start over!"

My master hits me again but gently.

"One." Another hit. "Two." And another. "Three...four....five...six.." those were all gentle but firm.

The spiked paddle traces over my ass and down to my upper thighs. Vikki strikes where my ass meets my thighs.

"Seven," I say with a sharp breath. "Eight." Another strike to the same spot. "Nine." A little lower this time. The final blow hit the same spots as her hardest hits. The pain is too great for me to speak. Again the paddle hits that spot with a little more force.

"Fucking count it bitch," Vikki says and hits me again. "We can start over again and I will not be gentle!"

"Ten!" I yell before she strike me again.

"That's a good slave!" Vikki walks back to the nightstand and puts the paddle away. I hear her walking back behind me. I hear the click of a picture being taken on her phone. "This is so you can see how purple your ass has turned! Sitting down is going to suck!" Vikki giggles loudly.

I whimper in pain and wiggle my ass a bit hoping to ease the pain.

"Aw look at my little sissy slut shaking her ass," Vikki teases and runs a finger along my tender cheeks. "Is that you asking for more?"

"No master," I respond quickly. "Please no. It hurts too much. No more please."

"Tisk tisk. You just don't listen do you? I said no begging!"

Vikki grabs me by one of my pigtails and pulls me to my feet. Once on my feet I am pulled back a few steps. Vikki stands in front of me and looks me in the eyes. Our faces less than an inch apart. Her hot breath on my face as she speaks.

"You know what I am going to do with this?" Vikki asks as she grabs my balls in one hand. She starts squeezing them hard.

"No master." I winch in pain

"Nothing!" Vikki lets go of my balls. "Your pathetic cock gets no attention tonight. If somehow you cum during your punishment, I am not going to be a happy person. Do you understand?"

"Yes master."

"Good." Vikki steps away from me and climbs up onto the bed on her hands and knees. "Get over here and worship my ass!"

I walk to my master, drop to my knees, pull her panties aside and plunge my tongue into her tight hole. Her moaning only provokes me to eat her ass harder. I happily try and get my tongue as far into her ass as I can. While licking her ass, I can feel Vikki fingering her pussy with one hand as she reaches back holding my head against her ass with the other. Her moaning growing louder and louder.

"Fuck this isn't going to make me cum," Vikki says disappointed after twenty minutes of eating her ass. She pushes me away then flips onto her back. "I need a cock deep inside me."

I start to climb onto the bed to fuck her but she presses a heel to my chest stopping me. "I don't think so. Your little sissy cock can't satisfy me. In the closet on the floor to the right is a box. Bring it here."

I sigh and walk to the closet. Once inside I bend down and grab the shoe box. I hear multiple things shake inside as I pick it up. Once back to the bed I give the box to my master. She sits up on her knees and takes the box from me. She opens it facing away so I can't see inside. She rifles through the box for a moment before pulling something out.

"Now this is a cock that's deserving of my pussy," Vikki says as she moves the box to the side.

In her hand is a purple silicone cock. It's a solid design and not realistic. At the base is a small ridge. The dildo looks to be about 6 inches long and maybe an inch and a half wide. She holds the dildo towards me.

"You don't expect me to do all the work do you?"

"No master," I answer and take the dildo from Vikki. I position my myself to insert the cock into her but she closes her legs tight.

"Don't you dare stick a dry dick into my pussy," she looks at me with a grin. "Get it nice and wet for me."

I bring the toy cock to my lips hesitantly. As I see Vikki starting to rub herself gently with a smile on her face, I can tell she was getting turned on by the thought of me sucking on her toy. Slowly I push the silicone sick through my lips and along my tongue. I move the head of the cock around my mouth gently to get it nice and wet for my master.

"Stop being a tease," my master says to me between moans. "Get that cock in your mouth. Show me how good of a sissy you are."

Her words stir something inside me and I take more of the cock into my mouth. I have never had anything like this in my mouth before and it was causing me to gag badly. Vikki kept cheering me on which was making me try harder to take more of the toy.

After many failed attempts to deepthroat the fake cock, I remove it from my mouth. I look at Vikki who is now three fingers deep into herself. With her free hand she points at me and curls her finger in a "come here" motion. I crawl up onto the bed and in between her legs. I bring the dildo to her pussy lips and before I can insert it into her, she grabs it from me and smack my hand away.

"You haven't earned the honor to fuck me with that yet," my master says to me as she slides the entire dildo into her wet pussy. "You stay there and watch."

Vikki wraps her legs around my shoulders and arches her back to give herself a better angle for fucking her pussy. My face rests on her inner thigh and gives me an up close and personal view of the toy sliding in and out that beautiful hole. We remain in this position for a while before I make a bold move and try to lick her clit as she rams the dildo into her. The moment my tongue touches, Vikki pushes me away and stops using the dildo. She sits up and looks at me angrily.

"I don't fucking think so!" Vikki slaps me across the face then points her finger at me. "If I wanted you to lick my pussy, I would have grabbed you by the sissy pigtails you have and pulled you into me."

"I'm sorry master," I apologize.

Vikki slides off the bed and moves behind me. She spanks my ass hard five times then goes to her closet. "I have the perfect idea to teach you yet another lesson so don't you move." Vikki comes back, places some things on the bed. She smacks my sore ass with both hands again. "I am going to ask you some questions my little sissy cum slut. You better answer honestly."

"Yes master. I promise to be honest." I feel Vikki pull my panties aside exposing my hole to her.

"Have you ever had anything invade this sexy hole of yours?" Vikki asks as she inserts the tip of her finger into my ass. I feel a cold liquid on her finger.

"No master," I answer honestly. I flinch at the feeling of her finger. Probing my tight hole again. Pain shoots through my body as I feel her sink a finger to the first knuckle.

"Have you ever wanted something in your ass?"

"I thought about it briefly master," I tell her.

"Tell me when," Vikki commands. She is no longer playing with my ass.

"I thought about it today in the shower," I start to tell her my thoughts.

"And why did you think about it?"

"I walked in on Maggie fucking Greg with a strap-on today."

"Oh wow! How big was it?" My master says just before smacking my ass. "Did you like what you saw?

"Average size I would say. At first no I didn't. But the image popped into my head and I became curious."

Vikki massages my ass cheeks gently. "Did you think about Maggie fucking your with her cock?"

"No master."

Vikki smacks my ass forcefully. "Don't lie to me, you just said you thought about something in your ass!"

"I am telling the truth master."

"Oh!" Vikki suddenly realized what I thought about. "You wanted Greg to fuck your sissy ass!" With that I feel her finger push all the way into my tight hole in one motion.

I close my eyes from the pain caused by the invader. "Yes master."

"Well I am sorry to disappoint you," Vikki says as she slowly pumps her finger in and out of my ass. "We don't have Greg here right now, but maybe one day..." Vikki trails off as she removes her finger.

I moan at the pleasure I felt from her finger leaving me. Then I tilt my head from the shock I felt from enjoying that. After a few seconds of silence, I hear the rattling of metal. Vikki kneels on the bed next to me.

"I am clasping a metal chain to the back of your collar," she tells me. I hear the click of metal around a ring on the back of my collar. The cold of the chain rests down my spine. Vikki gets off the bed and walks behind me again.

"Lift your head up high, there is going to be some tension." I lift my head back as if someone is riding my ass and pulling my pigtails. I feel the collar being pulled against my throat slightly sitting off my air. I moan from the pleasure I get from being deprived of oxygen.

"Being choked really turns you on doesn't it slut?"

"Yes master!" I say excitedly.

"Then you are going to really enjoy this."

Vikki pulls on the chain hard putting more pressure against my throat. My master spanks me hard, twice on each cheek. The spanks stung so much that I didn't notice something push against my ass until it was too late. Startled by something inserting into my ass, I try and pull away which only chokes me more. I start to relax once the object settles into my hole. As I relax, tension releases from the collar I start to lower my head.

Vikki smacks my bruising ass again. "I love this toy! Inserted into your ass is a butt plug. It's not very big at the moment, only about two inches long and an inch wide."

Vikki walks to the side of the bed on my left. In her hands is an open mouth ring gag. Without saying a word, Vikki brings the gag to my mouth. I open my mouth inviting my master to gag me. Once my mouth holds in on place, Vikki fastens the leather around my head tightly.

"The reason I didn't go with a traditional ball gag is because I want to be able to fuck your face with my dildo. Not just stop you from licking my pussy or begging me to stop your punishment." Vikki then lays on the bed in front of me with her legs wide open exposing her warm pissy. "Are you ready for your punishment my sissy slut?"

I nod in agreement. Master sits back on the bed with her legs spread open in front of my face. She looks at me and pouts.

"My friend here is dry again." Vikki holds her toy to my awaiting mouth. Slowly, she inserts the dildo through the ring of my gag. With my mouth stuck open from the gag, I couldn't swallow. Saliva streams down my chin as the dildo moves in and out of my mouth.

"That's a good slut," Vikki teases. She removes the cock from my mouth, turns it around and inserts it into her pussy. Vikki shifts her body to bring her crotch closer to my face and fucks herself hard and fast. After a few minutes, Vikki slows the pace of her fucking.

"That gag has another function," my master says as she slowly fucks her pussy. "Get your face closer to my pussy!"

Slowly I drop from my hands to my elbows. I stop when I am a few inches from her. Vikki removes the dildo and brings the base of it to my gag. With one hand holding my head steady, Vikki presses the dildo into the gag. After a good amount of force the dildo slips around the ridge at the base and snaps into the gag.

"Now I don't have to hold my friend there." Vikki grabs my pigtails and pulls my face into her pussy which allows the dildo to slide into her wet pussy. Vikki starts to rock back and forth into the dildo attached to my face.

She continues fucking herself for another ten minutes before changing position. Vikki sits up on her knees, turns her back to me then drops to her hands. She starts backing her pussy into my face. Her hand reaches back and grabs the dildo to guide it into her.

"Get to work slut!" Vikki yells back to me.

I start moving my body back and forth to fuck her with the dildo that's attached to my face. Vikki moans deeply every time I sink the cock into her pussy. At this angle, whenever I go into her, I get a great up close look of her ass. I suddenly stop in my tracks as I feel the plug in my ass start to grow. Pain fills me as my ass expands.

"Oops," Vikki says as she pushes back into the dildo. "Did I not mention that the plug inflates? It comes with a remote that controls how much and how quickly it expands. I can make it grow to four inches long and two inches wide. Think you can handle it?" I groan in pain as the plug expands then contracts multiple times. Vikki rocks back into my face over and over. She screams loudly as her orgasm approaches.

"That's it sissy! Oh god yes!" Vikki reaches behind her and grabs my hair pulling me into her. She holds me there as she orgasms and shakes her ass against my nose. As her body shakes from the orgasm, Vikki holds down the button on the remote and the plug in my ass expands to its full size.

I watch as she gets out of bed and disappears behind me. I feel her hand grab the base of the anal plug. Gently she starts shaking the plug back and forth trying to stretch my ass farther. The gentleness of it was pleasurable and I started moaning. Vikki pulls the plug outward bringing itl almost out of my ass, then forcefully shoves it back in at deep as it will go. I groan in pain again. Vikki giggles to herself then goes quiet for a few minutes. I remain still on my hands and knees facing the head of the bed.

"Turn around and face me, slut!" Vikki commands as she spanks my ass. Slowly and carefully I rotate on the bed to face my master. As I move, Vikki changes the size of the plug in my ass. "Close your eyes." I am told once I face Vikki.

"I am a merciful master," Vikki says as she brings her hands to my head. "I will remove the gag from your mouth." I feel her hands go to the back of the my head and unbuckled the collar.

"The plug stays in your ass though." She explains as she lets the chain drop and rest on my back. I feel her grab the purple dildo that's hanging from my neck and remove it from the gag. I move my jaw around to stretch out the muscles.

"Roll over on your back," Vikki tells me. Once on my back, Vikki grabs the chain that's it attached to my collar and pulls on it slightly. "Hang your head off the bed bitch." She pulls on the chain harder to get me to move. Once my head is hanging backwards off the bed, Master release the chain.

"Open up for me, slut," Vikki commands.

As I open my mouth, Vikki takes the used dildo and slides it into my mouth. I can taste her juices that coat the cock. She pushes it back until I gag, removes it a few inches and holds it there.

"Keep my cock right here in your mouth. No teeth!" Vikki says to me. She smacks my cheek dominantly. I press my lips hard onto the silicone to keep it in place.

I hear the dangling of metal chains next to my left ear then a clicking sound around a ring in my collar. Then again on the right side. The clicking of metal clasps again but I can't figure out where from.

"I'll take this," Vikki says as she pulls the cock almost completely from my mouth leaving just the head inside my lips. "You can open your eyes now my slut."

Upon opening my eyes all I can see are Vikki's legs. I try to get oriented from my head being upside down. As I start looking up her body I notice chains dangling from her garter belt, she attached herself to my neck. Around her waist is a leather harness. I then notice the front of the harness has the purple dildo attached to it. My eyes look up and lock with Vikki's sinister eyes staring back at me.

"Just lay your head back and relax." I do as my master asks.

Slowly Vikki starts fucking my face. She pushes her cock into my mouth until I gag then she retreats. At this angle, my throat is easily accessible and makes gagging less likely. More and more, Vikki goes deeper down my throat. Within a minute she is able to get all six inches down my throat. That is her que to start fucking my throat faster and harder. Every time Vikki pulls back, the chains stop her movement and pulls me back to her. My master uses my throat for a good ten minutes before she starts to slow. I can feel my saliva dripping out of my mouth and down my face.

"You are a natural cock sucker!" Vikki says as she pumps her cock into my face slowly. "Are you enjoying being face fucked?"

I let out a pleasurable moan to let Vikki know I like it. I honestly did. The humiliation of it kept my cock hard the whole time. Vikki's hand grabs the remote that controls my anal plug. She uses it to take control of the plug once again. As my master continues to fuck my ass, the plug pleasures my ass. I moan loudly to the invader. "You love the feeling of something in your ass!" Once again I moan for confirmation. Vikki pushes a button to expand the plug to its full size again.

"Is that small plug l enough for you, cocksucker?" Without thinking I shake my head no around her strap-on. "Do you need something bigger? Maybe even longer?" I nod quickly as I suck on my masters cock.

Vikki disconnects the chains around her garter and pulls the cock from my mouth. Very forcefully, Vikki wraps her hands around my throat and squeezes just enough to remind me she controls me. She bends down to meet my lips and slides her tongue into my mouth. Pulling her face away from me a few inches she looks me in the eyes.

"Get that fucking ass up!" She yells into my face. She spits into my open mouth, releases my neck and steps away. I quickly follow her orders

I roll onto my stomach, go up into my knees where I pause for a moment. The anal plug in my ass pulsates inside of me.'I moan in pleasure and tilt my head back. Upset with my pause, Vikki grabs the chain around my neck and starts to pull me off the bed. Quickly I come to my feet in front of the bed.

"Face back down on the mattress!" I turn my back to Vikki once again and bend down to lay on the bed. "For now on, this is your default position. Anytime I tell you to get in the bedroom, you strip down in that spot, walk to my bed and present your ass just like you are now. Do you understand?"

As she is telling me this, Vikki is moving the plug inside my ass around causing me to moan.

"Yes master!"

"Now lets remove this."

Vikki quickly pulls the plug out of my ass. I jump at the quick pain from it. I found myself missing the feeling of it inside me. I then feel Vikki slide a finger inside my hole. With the butt plug that was moving around inside me so often and the lube that coated her finger, it slid it with no resistance. Bringing her finger back out, she adds a second finger and pushes them deep into my expanding hole. Then a third finger. My moaning gets louder and deeper as the pleasure of getting my ass finger fucked increases.

After a minute or so, Vikki removes her fingers my ass. Placing the head of her cock against my lubed up hole, Vikki slowly starts to slide inside of me. Every few inches she removes her dick then shoves it back in deeper and harder. It isn't until she gets all six inches into me that I feel her waist press against my cheeks.

"Does my cock feel good in your tight ass?" Vikki asks.

"Yes master."

My roommate spanks my ass hard before she slides out of me to the head of her strap-on. She pumps just the head of her cock in and out of my now loose hole. As she teases me with her dick, I crave it more and more. Once I can't take it any longer, I thrust my hips back into her sending the cock deep inside of me. I moan loudly from both the pleasure and pain.

"Oh god!" I yell out. "Please master! Fuck me harder! Make me your cock slut!"

Vikki happily obliges and starts fucking my ass hard and fast. Our bodies moving in rhythm. My master pulls on my pigtails as her cock fills my ass. There is no being quiet as her dildo runs against my prostate and makes me scream. Vikki must have sensed my orgasm coming because she completely stops and pulls her cock from my ass.