Slut for All Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No please, don't stop!" I beg.

"Don't worry slut, I am not finished with you yet!"

Forcefully, Vikki pulls me up by the pigtails. She turns me around and pushes me back onto the bed. As I sit on the edge of the bed, Vikki pushes me back and I lay on the bed with my legs hanging off. She grabs both my ankles, raises them over her shoulders and renters my ass. Slowly she slides in and out taking her time fucking me. One of her hands grabs my rock hard cock and starts to stroke me. I try to pick up the pace by pushing into her cock. Vikki responds with thrusting deep into me.

"Do you want to cum baby?" Vikki asks as she fucks me harder and harder. I nod and moan while rocking into her. "Beg."

"I need to cum master!" I start begging. "Fuck me hard. Make me shoot my cum all over my body. You feel so good in my ass!"

"Who own your sissy ass?"

"You do master. My sissy ass is yours to use as you wish. Oh god, I am going to cum!" My moaning grows louder and faster as my orgasm builds.

"Open your mouth my sissy cum slut."

Once my mouth is wide open, Vikki pumps my cock fast and hard. I feel my ass tighten around the dildo as cum starts shooting out of my cock like a geyser. My own cum sprays all the way up to my face. Some of it enters my mouth but most falls short and coats my throat and chest. I have never had an orgasm this intense. My body shakes and cum continues to shoot out of me. Vikki runs a finger up my body collecting my cum as she goes. Pushing her finger into my mouth, I lick my cum off of her.

"I love how much of an obedient slut you have became," Vikki says as she gathers up more cum for me to lick off her fingers. "I can't wait to fuck your ass over and over."

"I am completely yours and will do anything you wish," I respond. I also never thought I would become a submissive sex slave for someone. But now I can't see myself being anything but Vikki's slut.