Slut for All Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand up quickly in front of my master. I lift up my skirt as I straddle Anthony. Once In position, I lower myself onto his massive cock. Using the cum inside my ass as lubrication, he slides into my ass with little resistance. Resting my hands on Anthony's shoulders, I bounce up and down the large cock. My masters large black hands grab my ass tightly and pulls my cheeks apart. My moaning grows louder as my pace quickens.

"That's it slut," Vikki says as she moves around us with her phone. "Bounce on that cock."

Wrapping my arms around the large black man's neck, I lean in and stick my tongue into his mouth. We make out as I move my ass up and down his long thick cock. With my body pressing against his, as I bounce up and down my cock runs against our bodies. With the large black cock grinding against my prostate, my orgasm builds quickly. I moan loudly as I pull my mouth away from Anthony's. I feel my cock start to pulse as I spray cum all over my masters stomach.

"Did I say you can cum?" My master grabs me by the neck and holds me still on his cock. "And you shot that onto me. What the fuck are you thinking?" Anthony closes his hand around my throat tightly. Even though I couldn't breathe, I was extremely turned on by it.

"Get off my cock and clean me up."

Obeying my master, I reluctantly get off the amazing cock and kneel before Anthony once again. On his amazing muscular abs is a very large puddle of my cum. I can't remember the last time I came that much. With one hand I rub his amazing cock and pull it out of my way. I leaned forward and run my tongue over Anthony's six pack and gather up as much of my cum as I can.

"Look at this sissy cum slut," Vikki says bringing her phone in close to me. "You love the taste of cum don't you?"

"I do mistress," I answer after I get the last of my cum off Anthony. From my knees I look up at my master. Both my hands now on his cock. "What do you wish of me master?"

Anthony stands up in front of me. My hands never leave the black cock as he takes a few steps to the side. My eyes remain looking up at my master. Anthony grabs me by the throat and lifts me to my feet. Guiding me to the wall, Anthony turns me around and pushes my chest against the wall. With his hand now grabbing the back of my neck, he pulls me down slightly which causes my ass to pop out. In one swift motion, the long black cock slides into my ass once more.

"Show that slut who is boss!" Vikki cheers from the side as her camera focuses on my face as Anthony fucks me.

Anthony wraps both hands around my neck and squeezes tight. I moan to the feeling of being abused and vulnerable. My hands pressed against the wall to help me push back into the large invader in my no longer tight hole. Master loosens his grip on my throat allowing me to breathe, then grips tight again. We continue in this position for twenty minutes.

"Fuck I'm going to cum again, slut!" Anthony says to me as his pace quickens. "You are going to be full of my cum for days!"

"Don't cum in his ass again," Vikki tells Anthony. "Put him on his knees and cum all over his face."

Taking my mistresses advice, Anthony releases me, pulls his cock out of my ass, spins me around and pushes me to my knees. Master grabs my hair and pushes my head back against the wall. With his other hand, Anthony strokes his cock quickly. From my knees, my head is tilted back with the black cock just inches from my face. Cum oozing out of my ass and onto my legs. In seconds Anthony is ready blow another massive load onto my face.

"Keep your mouth closed bitch," Anthony commands me. "This ain't going in there."

"Coat his face with your thick creamy cum!" Vikki says with her camera focused on my face.

The moment I close my eyes, the first shot of cum hits my cheek. Then another on my forehead. The third hits my lips and I fight the urge to lick the cum. Another squirt of cum goes up my nose. The last pump of cum goes over my right eye. Anthony uses his cock to rub his cum over the remainder of my face. Once satisfied with the cum paint job, Master releases my head and walks away.

"Open your eyes and smile for the camera, cum slut," Vikki says to me.

I open my cum covered eyes and look directly into the camera. My vision is really blurry and thankfully no cum gets into my eyes. Feeling the cum on my mouth, I run my tongue along my lips gathering up Anthony's thick cum.

"What are you?" Vikki asks.

"I am a sissy cum dump that is used for others pleasure and not my own." I speak into the camera.

"Good bitch," Vikki says turning off the camera. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Vikki takes my hand and walks me to the bathroom. I keep my eyes closed so the cum doesn't get into them. As I walk, I feel cum dripping out of my abused ass and down my legs. Once in the bathroom, Vikki sits me in the edge of the bathtub. I hear water running from the sink then a warm cloth being rubbed on my face. As Vikki is cleaning the cum off my face, the door to the bathroom opens.

Anthony walks in still naked. His semi-hard cock swaying between his legs as he walks. The large man stands in front of the sink and runs some water. I watch him as Vikki cleans my face. Anthony grabs a washcloth, puts some soap into his hand and starts to clean his cock.

"Let's get you undressed and showered," Vikki says once my face is cleaned up. I stand and my roommate undresses me. I step into the tub ready to turn the shower on. Anthony grabs Vikki's arm to stop her from turning on the water.

"Sit down," Anthony says to me. Of course I do as I am told without question.

"He is exhausted," Vikki says in my defense. "Let him clean up."

"Go into your room bitch," Anthony tells Vikki with authority. Not sure why Vikki listens to Anthony but she leaves the bathroom.

I sit in the tub facing the shower head. I am breathing heavy and totally exhausted. I barely notice Anthony walk up next to me from the corner of my eye. I remain seated as he grabs his soft cock and aims it towards me. I don't resist as the black cock starts spraying piss onto my face. Anthony aims his urine to run down my whole body. As he finishes peeing on me, Anthony grabs my face, turns my head towards him and shoves his cock into my mouth. I feel some more piss being shot into my mouth. Happily I drink the fluid.

"Enjoy your golden shower cum slut?"

"Yes master," I say in a defeated tone. Anthony laughs at me then leaves the bathroom.

I remain seated in the tub giving myself time to recover. After a minute or so, I stand and turn on the shower. As I start cleaning myself up from the hours of worshipping the black cock, I hear Vikki screaming in ecstasy. Her moaning loud and fast as Anthony fucks her. I listen to the sounds of sex as I shower. The fucking continues even after my twenty minute shower.

I wrap myself in a towel and walk to the mirror. I study myself for a moment. A purple ring around my neck as proof of being strangled. My wrists bruised from being forcefully used as handles. I drop my towel and turn to see my ass. Both cheeks are bruised completely from constantly being spanked hard. I smile at myself as I wrap myself in my towel once again. I then leave the bathroom and walk to Vikki's bedroom. I try to open the door but it is locked. Standing against the door, I listen to Anthony fucking my roommate.

"Don't stop! I'm cumming!" Vikki yells. Shortly after, I hear the familiar sounds of Vikki's screaming orgasm. "Fill my pussy with your cum!"

The noises of sex suddenly stop. I hear the heavy breathing of Vikki and the footsteps of Anthony. I listen as the the footsteps come closer to the door. I take a step back just as the door opens. Anthony, now dressed, looks down at me. He smiles, pushes me out of the way then leaves the apartment. Walking into Vikki's room, I see the aftermath of her fucking. She lays on her stomach, ass high in the air. Red handprints paint her beautiful ass cheeks. Cum dripping from her swollen pussy.

"Go to bed slut," Vikki commands me as she just lays there.

"Yes master." Obediently I close my roommate's door and head to my bed. Just seconds after I flop down on the bed I fall asleep.

12