All Comments on 'Slut for All Pt. 07'

by Knightofround

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You have developed a very intense scenario. The bits scattered throughout that hint, show or directly say that they are still friends, do respect him and will stop if he says so are critical to the success of the story. As you push Sam/antha further, those bits will become even more important. Don't lose them. They allow the characters and readers to relax, enjoy the events and not worry about him being damaged. If you drop them, it becomes garden variety dehumanizing mental torture porn.

I did think it odd that Sam had no reaction to the news that this entire progress has been one elaborate long play by all three of them. Did that just fly over his head while he was hormone addled? No reaction? Even though he's enjoying this, Sam's not even a bit torqued at being set up so completely?

KnightofroundKnightofroundalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for input

Thank you for the input. I will be sure to keep things going with him bring into it. Keeping the environment safe with consent. I didn't think about his reaction to being set up by his friends. When I have time I will go back and edit that in. It's a very good point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That was a very sexy series and I'm a straight male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot series

I would wish I could be Sam and could live the life of a sissy cum slut but reading your series was next best thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story! I'd love to read more about their adventures!

You could use an editor... But otherwise it is great.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 5 years ago
Chapter 6 is recycled chapter 1?

Or am I confused?

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Incredible story. Please give us more. This story so deserves additional chapters. Wonderful job!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous