Slut Fucks the Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,859 Followers

Dave pushed me forward and took his cock from my ass and pushed it inside my pussy.

As his cock pushed deep inside, Dave smacked my right buttock with his right hand making a dry loud slapping sound.

"Your ass and pussy are mine now bitch! I'll fuck these holes whenever I decide!"

"Oh yes Dave. I'm your whore bitch cumslut! You fuck me whenever you want!"

As the words left my mouth I could feel a powerful spurt of spunk gush up inside my pussy. Several forceful spurts followed as Dave deluged my pussy with his dominant seed.

I pushed my right cheek onto the bed and began to sigh.

"Oh Dave, cum inside me with your beautiful spunk. I need your cum inside me!"

Dave had emptied his entire load deep in my cervix as he continued slowly thrusting his semi erect cock giving me delightful sensations.

Dave's cock eventually cooped out of me as I tried to close my legs to keep as much inside me as possible, to show my husband how well Dave had fucked me.

Dave climbed off the bed and turned the video camera off.

"Do you want me to pop over later with the pictures?"

"I think hubby would like that!" I said smiling.

"I'll leave the video camera here and pick that up later. Wear what you have on later and I'll fuck you in front of Jim so he can see how much of a slut his wife is!"

He kissed my cheek, dressed and left my house, leaving me on the bed on all fours and full of spunk. Dave had treated me like the dirty cumslut I am. My husband will be delighted how mine and Dave's fuck session ended.

Can't wait for tonight when he brings the photos round, and then fucks me in front of Jim!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,859 Followers
12