Slut Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sayoko's face was in pure shock, her hands on her cheeks. I half-guessed what was coming, so I tried to sneak off. "SATORUUUU! You get back here! We gotta talk!"

"No way!" I cried back. "It's none of my business!! NADA!!" Takako grinned and grabbed her bag, having dressed.

"Well, you two work it out. I'm gone."

Takako's motorcycle revved as I came out to say goodbye. She smiled softly; wearing her leather outfit I first saw her in, holding her helmet. "Hey... thanks for putting me up, kid." I shrugged.

"Hey, it wasn't all bad, was it?" I blushed a bit. Then I snapped my fingers. "Say... you'd know if anyone does, Miss Tosa. About Sayoko's past, I mean." I inquired. Takako arched a brow.

"Huh? Her past?" She shrugged. "Actually... I don't. Sorry. I only know about the year we worked together." She looked at me, glaring. "But... if I was you, I'd be careful, Satoru." I blinked.

"Huh? Why?"

"While I was trying to track her down for those two years, I met a lot of people who'd crossed paths with her. But all of them only knew about her just from the time they met her, nothing more. She never stayed anywhere for long, and then she'd just vanish completely.

"But she's not just some irresponsible drifter. No. Appearances aside, she's got an incredible brain in that bleached blonde head of hers. There isn't a job she can't do, and do it well. That's why I hired her, despite her flimsy résumé. I could see her raw talent.

"I'm pretty confident about my business abilities, but to be honest, she blew me out of the water. It's true that my company bit the dust because of her. But know what? It's also true we only grew the way we did that first year because of her."

I scratched my head. "Wow. She doesn't look like she could..." my words were cut off as Takako rubbed her chin, continuing.

"But what puzzles me the most is that as far as I can tell, this is the only place she's ever settled down. Maybe it's just a whim. Or maybe she's really got a special thing for you." She crossed her arms, looking at me. "But I just can't believe she'd be hanging out here without some damn good reason. Be careful Satoru! Sayoko is more than she seems! Watch your step, or you may find out she's got a dark side. A REALLY dark side..."

"Wh-whoa! Wait a sec... What do you mean by—" I looked over and swallowed my words as Sayoko slowly stepped out of the door, walking towards us. She looked at me coldly, puffing her cigarette.

"Yo, Satoru. How many times did you come with her?" she asked coolly. I arched a brow.

"Huh?! Well, uh... gee... I dunno... maybe forty, fifty times...?" I figured. It'd been a week or two since I'd met Takako, and since that first night in my apartment we'd been at it like rabbits. Thank god she went on the pill.

Hearing the number, Sayoko glared at Takako and leaned in. "You SLUT! How dare you have sex with my boyfriend?!" She accused. Takako blinked.

"Huhh...?!"

"Sleazing your way into his innocent heard while I was away on business! You thieving cat!!" She glared, hugging me. "Okay, let's get down to business, let's see, going rate on the street for a quickie is fifty bucks, right, so that means... hmm... split the dif with you at fourty-five squirts... so that's $2,250, right? Now, courts usually award double damages, we're at $4,500... throw in compensation for emotional pain and suffering... double that easy... brings us up to at least $9K, plus legal fees... tell you what, I'll let you off the hook for an even $10,000. Okay?" Sayoko spewed. Business savvy indeed! "No? Then, uh... at the very least the nine thou... I'll eat the legal. Okay? Deal? Then how about 50/50 on the pain and suffering? C'mon, at LEAST the $4,500 straight damages!" she haggled.

I rolled my eyes and whispered to an unimpressed Takako. "I wondered why she wasn't here to see you off. I guess she was just coming up with some excuse for haggling..." Takako rolled her eyes.

"Shit... maybe she IS just an irresponsible drifter...?"

12