All Comments on 'Slut Lawyer'

by sonic69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelalmost 20 years ago
mmm quite hot!!

names changed..mandy-madeline... annie-anna!! otherwise a hot story.. can we hav more of the slut lawyer, the secretary and the stripper mmmm :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HO-HUM

YAWN, WHAT A BORE!! NAME CHANGES AND NO SEDUCTIONS, WHAT A SLOPPY PIECE OF WORK. TRY AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rubbish

Looked at all your stories, and they have one thing in common. Grammar and spelling all over the place. Yet the ideas behind the stories are good. Suggest you either go back to school and learn basic English grammar, use a spell checker, or give up. Preferably the latter. Stick to reading the other stories, you might hopefully learn something about writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
to short yet it took to long to get to the lesbian

story good but you took to long getting to the good stuff, and as for mandy she needs a upgrade .say 36d 22 36,32b is,to small just one step above being flat.as for her boss,you never said what her numbers were.

davidwattsdavidwattsover 19 years ago
injured here leg?

Nothing wrong with little breasts, contrary to the previous comment.

Plenty wrong with the spell check and grammar. It should take longer to write a story than it does to read it.

Firerocket67Firerocket67about 15 years ago
Good Effort

It was mildly arousing, but grammer and spelling really ruined it. Need more details, longer, and better names. Boss seducing the secretary is really cliche, but it works some what ok in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous