All Comments on 'Slut Lessons For Scott's Wife'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well?

I know it is a fantasy, but if she wasn't brain dead

she would ring the police and get two morons arrested.

Never mind... good try 1

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
5*

Wish I could give it 10. This is a training program that I wish was real, we'd sign up for it in a heartbeat. Can't wait to read about the rest of the lessons and then what happens when they get back to England.

dejandejan79dejandejan79over 6 years ago
disappointed

I'm disappointed .

every day I post your profile and expect nex chapter of my mom is hot mom story to continue. but now this.

when we can expect next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

I gave you a 1, meant a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Also 5*

Hmm.. based on some of the previous comments it's obvious other anonymous posters would rather read stories of heroic studs fucking their mothers. Not my cup of tea. How about we all agree there is enough variety in the spectrum of sexuality that things we don't necessarily agree with will still excite others. Don't give the story a 1 just because you don't share the excitement of the story. If you don't like a story, stop reading it. For me, on a scale of 1 to 5, I give it a 7. Great writing.

kaidmankaidmanover 6 years ago
dynamite

good work been reading most of your stories this is a great story you got here don't worry about negative comments they are most likely frustrated that your latest work isn't another chapter of the exhibitionist mother story but as someone who has read thousands of stories over the years I can honestly say this is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

I noticed a few minor errors, like saying she'd never been introduced to anyone while she was naked, but she'd met Jamie in the parking lot earlier. Still a really good fap, though. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous fantasy !

I enjoyed this very much, thanks for writing it! I also enjoyed your 'Exhibitionist Mom' series. I'm looking forward to further episodes of that series, and now I want the next episode of this as well - great stuff!

I am English, and I thought you made a nice job of Laura's English attitude. The whole thing was very believable, for a fantasy.

Vince

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenabout 6 years ago
Very Erotic!

An extremely well-written erotic story. Highly arousing and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Contract

Would love to get a PDF of that contract! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

I certainly hope you do follow up chapters to this story! Great read!

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 6 years ago

What a good story! I'm gonna share it on twitter right away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Please add to the story. I would Love more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm amazing

what a hot story I really enjoyed it, ok a fantasy but it's so exciting to imagine your wife in this scenario, please continue with further episodes

Rickd_1960Rickd_1960about 6 years ago
Give us more!!!

Please give us more chapters.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 6 years ago
usually one star for cuckold stories

Obviously this is a fantasy. No self-respecting woman would go and do this with a man she just met. No matter what hubby says. But it was hot.

HardBenHardBenalmost 6 years ago
Fabulous

Great erotic fiction. Loved it

MrCuffeeMrCuffeealmost 6 years ago
Good Anticipation

Please keep Laura's lessons going. The way you built the story, keeping the anticipation alive was really good. Also, you did a really good job of building on the story, making her lesson more and more intense as the story went on. Maybe in the next lesson, you could make more of the fact that Laura is married and her husband is a knowing cuckold. Maybe have her wear her wedding ring on a gold chain suspended somehow near her pussy somehow, so the men fucking her would not be able too miss it. Maybe have her in future lesson to jerk off two guys,one in each hand, while she has each hole filled.

JohnandtillyJohnandtillyover 5 years ago
Can’t wait for next instalment

Would love to hear what her future training will be. Well written, very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

Would like to hear more about this couple. What happened when they got home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Total rubbish

Rubbish

Kitist02Kitist02over 4 years ago
Lotsa Fun!

As a degreed Lit Crit I followed the development of your story with great interest, if admittedly a somewhat prurient interest, and your descriptive narration let me build my own fantasy as I read yours.

Your characterization of Laura grew nicely as we all went along on her journey toward slutdom and it was done in a believable manner.

Part of why I enjoyed this so much is that I have known a number of English women who could have fit right into this. When we first met each was reserved and "proper", but even without the choreographed structure shown in this story, they each made good progress toward becoming sluts.

There was one minor stumbling block for me. I am essentially technologically illiterate and I couldn't grasp the concept of Simon's streaming video. It occasionally got in the way of the story, not badly but enough to "cause pause" every so often. But I think I would like to see the results of Simon's work, or its' real world equivalent...

Thanks for a fun read and a simultaneously thought provoking read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for this story. I am a18 year long reader of Literotica and I have to say this well written story really put the imagination in high gear. It is definitely in Top 5 of all time. I could see many more Chapters. Hope they will be forthcoming.

aherbaherbalmost 4 years ago

Love this story of a wife getting in touch with her inner slut while thousands of miles from home.

I wish there were more chapters though - I'm keen to see how Laura maintains her slutty ways once back home in England. I bet the little tart is doing a lot more than flashing the doggers down in the woods.....

anifreikanifreikalmost 4 years ago

Well written story. That said, I didn't like it, mostly because in no way can I identify with Scott. When Simon told me that I had no say so after they left except to "safe word" (my expression) ending everything and abandoning Laura where ever she was*Scott would have to retrieve her) I would have said " Thanks for coming, I apologize for wasting your time. Have a great day."

Alternate title "Cuck lessons for Scott"

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

wow....so brilliant

tinyswimmer1963tinyswimmer1963over 3 years ago

I really liked this story. I hope there will be more chapters and further slut adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Whoa, Great Story! The next and final step should be to introduce to some Black Studs to start her Black Breeding. After 6 Black kids she would finally have earned her Slut Degree!!

tazasptazaspover 3 years ago
Fantastic

This was a well written and fantastic story! I can't wait for Laura's next training session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it. want to read the continuation.

R_PetersonR_Petersonover 2 years ago

Simon,

You do have the writing skills to paint a very erotic story in the reader's mind. The brain is the most important sex organ we have as humans. And with that you made reading this story a very erotic, enjoyable adventure. To think, that this all started with a suggestion from a member and his wife. This is probably your best work as an author. Keep writing.

Rusty

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just fantastic! And I want the slut training as well!!!

batman20003batman20003over 2 years ago

I echo every good thing said above

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Cool premise, and I liked bed the world. Wish there were two or three more chapters, finishing the training and taking them back to England.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have liked to know how many guys fucked her at the bar? 10? 15? We know about 3 girls, what about the guys, the story says "too many to count". Well, that could be 8 or 9. I like that her Slut training had just begun that was HOT...But, if my wife were to play with a couple of guys in the bathroom, then suck a guy in a corner booth at the bar, be invited outside with two guys at the same time to have sex up against a back wall of the bar, then come inside for a drink only tobe taken back out to a Van with 3 other guys....that's 8 guys. If she had her Catholic School Girl outfit on with the short plaid skirt and white blouse with a black push up bra and white stocking on, the fact that she's a big girl with smallish tits and a cute but small ass wouldn't matter as much as the fact that her raven black hair , full lips and brown eyes were interested in getting Gang Banged, tied up and fucked like a slut. The 3 guys in the Van could take her to a house where 10 or 12 guys that I called earlier that day would be waiting, and my wife with her backpack full of toys would be invited in for a nights worth of fun. People of course would ask her what's in her back pack and she would have to show them. Two different kinds of KY jelly. Some rope and fuzzy handcuffs. Two dildoes , one with two heads on it about 14 inches long, and another that's pink that vibrates and is about 8 and a half inches long. A leather strap and wooden paddle for spanking, and a brand new switch with a leather string with a nasty knot at the end of it. The house would have at least 10 to 12 guys waiting there for my wife, but there could be uninvited guests who just show up, every party has those types. At the house, there would be some coordination of events as a few guys, the guys from the van, kind of take over a direct the show as eventually my wife would be taking dick in her mouth and her pussy at the same time until they make it to the bedroom where the fuzzy handcuffs and the rope come into play. Before she knows it, she's lubed up to go anal and when that door opens , she's double penetrated all night long. 12 guys with a few extra friends , then includes the 4 from the bar, and the 3 doing the coordination. Everyone gets at least 2 or 3 shots at her ass, and with about 10 to 12 and hour, this takes almost 4 hours of hard ass fucking so she'll need to be tied up. There's always girls that show up to these things and I haven't even counted them but when she passes out.....and she will pass out from all the fucking, she'll be wrapped up in the sheets and delivered to....the Barn. There our little Catholic wife outfit now in her back pack is replace with rope and handcuffs and she's tied up and Spanked hard. Now it's time for the Big Fucking. Special dildoes are ready for her pussy and ass. She's to be gang fucked by 16 special guests over an 8 hour period of time where other special guests come and whip her ass raw, and fuck her ass deep with dildoes, then special long cervix opening pussy penetrating devices, are introduced to her. This would include a couple hours of nothing but double anal dildoes with extra candles stuck in for good measure, and double pussy penetrations with the biggest guys in the barn. My wife is to be fucked all night, then all day into the night, spanked ruthlessly, and left with 3 dildoes sticking out of her ass in the back of the van at the bar I dropped her off at the night before at 9 pm. She will have writing all over her like tatoos, only it would be a running total of how many guys fucked her, how many girls fucked her with strap-ons, and dildoes, and how inches she took up her ass. I'm thinking 32 guys. 8 girls, and 26 inches up her sore, sore ass. When she regains consciousness she could be told. that's round 1. See how big her eyes get, and tell her round two is all anal. Round 3 is all dildos and round 4 will be whips and paddles till her ass bleeds. That would be a set of 4 rounds. Then ask her how many "sets" is she ready to take? She could say no more ever, ever again... or she could say....no more ....than....12? If that's the answer, then tell her round 2 starts in 20 minutes and of course, it'll be nothing but anal all night. When asked if 3 dildoes in her ass was rough or hard to take, she'll have to admit it was her idea. So when it's suggested that 3 Dildo Anne should be her new name, she wryly say...."Just 3"?

wendy53wendy53about 2 years ago

OMG If only my husband was like Simon ! 😍

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 2 years ago

Oh fuck yes, I want to join the slut club, what a fantastic story xx

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Fun’s fun but for me, this goes way over the top. I stopped reading on the 1st chapter. I’ve been to a swap club in Baltimore with somebody I cared for and even though we went 4 or 5 times, we had boundaries and stuck to them. I couldn’t handle my wife being a slut and fucking indiscriminately.

RaeandLynnRaeandLynnalmost 2 years ago

why no sequel? This story (Slut Lessons) demands a second (and 3d part) Have to know the next parts of the deal Both my wife and I are requesting the next parts...........Rae and Lynn (interracial swinging couple in AZ)

NSCPLNSCPLover 1 year ago

It would seem that I am in the majority of the readers here who loved this story and want you to add another chapter or two. Have Laura finish her training, graduate cum laude and then head back to England where she can put her new found skills in practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Consider this another vote for Chapter 2

LlornaLlornaover 1 year ago

Great story! Laura going from zero to extreme in the course of a day was incredible and hot.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

a fantasy journey

akindman22015akindman220156 months ago

Interesting story. I am surprised and a little disappointed there are no additional chapters. I still enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

That was one hot story and got all excited. Hope you can find time to continue the story with more graphic detail of her adventures at becoming a true slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.