Slut Mommie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

"Lean back Kate," He whispered.

I did, I leaned back on the bed and supported myself on my elbows watching him work. Suddenly I realized what he was painting. From the large nipple rings he was painting a metallic chain, one from each ring extending down towards...towards my pussy!

His brush strokes were making their way past my belly button now and this kid...this teenager was hunched over my spread open legs getting an eye full of everything I had between them. I knew I was wet, nothing could stop that, and I knew he saw that.

Excited I waited until he began painting on my naval. His face close to my pussy, so close I could feel his breath on my lips but yet he exerted tremendous amount of self control. I could tell he was excited and almost drooling but he kept painting.

Suddenly I felt his paint brush tickle my clit.

"Uhhmmm...what are you doing young man?" I asked enjoying his touch.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm painting a ring on your clit."

Again his brush touched my clit and made me shiver from excitement. I instinctively spread my legs wide...as far as I could. My breathing was becoming more difficult and hiding it from him was as well.

"Ohhhhhh...you know if you continue treating me like this I might act very un-lady like," I whispered.

He turned his wide, excited eyes at my face and grinned probably wishing I would act un-lady like. His excitement was beginning to show down in his pants, a large bulge appearing down the inside of his leg.

"Impressive." I thought looking at the growing size.

He went back to tickling my clit with his paint brush while I sat still barely able to control myself. I would...I would not cross that line of making the first move although at the moment, I wanted very much to have his cock inside me. Something, a last thread of being a Mom I suppose, stopped me from loosing total control.

"What would Tommy think?" My mind whispered at the thought of having sex with Jason.

"Are you guys ready?" A muffled voice from behind the door woke both of us up from the world of sexual thoughts.

"Yeah, we're coming out in a moment," Jason answered giving my pussy one last look.

"I have to dry the paint now, are you Ok with it?"

I shook my head up and down wondering how he would do it. I sat on the bed with my legs wide apart while he knelt on the ground, his head in between my spread open legs.

He smiled and placed his hands on my ankles. Swallowing hard he gently lifted my feet off the ground. I watched as slowly my bent knees came up on either side of me and my feet were placed on the bed beside me spreading me even further. In this position there was nothing to hide from him. I was embarrassed that I allowed this young man, my son's friend, to do this but at the same time insanely excited.

He moved his face closer to my already wet pussy and blew air making me shiver. I couldn't look away, he was so close. I hoped...I wished he would go even closer, that he would make that move, that he would taste me and start what I hoped for so much at the moment.

He shifted his eyes and looked into mine, his face merely inches away from my pussy. We were both breathing really hard, obviously excited beyond imagination. In that tense moment his silent stare was actually a question.

"Should I continue?" His eyes asked.

I knew it, and I knew that if I didn't answer...if I didn't move it was giving him permission to go on. I didn't move a muscle, I just stared back.

He focused back on my pussy and moved his face closer, maybe an inch away. I saw his tongue come out and lick his dry lips, I felt his hot breath on my tender skin. I tensed ready for the swipe of wetness I was so eagerly waiting for.

"Alright guys, we need to move on with it or we're going to run out of time," Tim's voice came through the door accompanied by a loud knock.

Jason jumped back and my feet slid off the bed landing with a thud on the ground. The magic moment was broken replaced by a sudden panic and guilty feeling of almost doing something I should not have been doing.

Jason's bulge was large stretching down his inner thigh. He stood up and turning away from me adjusted his pants. I smiled; he was still a kid shy to display the wonderful manhood he was blessed with.

"Alright, we're coming out," I shouted to break the silence.

I put my 'signature' platform shoes on, took a deep breath and opened the door. My heart pounded in my chest as for the first time I walked out of Jason's room completely naked.

The living room was almost the same as before with one exception, the couch seemed to be the center of the layout. The tripod with the camera was positioned directly in front of it and lights on the sides. It almost seemed like a professional photo shoot and not two horny teenagers trying to get away with things with their friends mom.

"Wow Kate you look gorgeous, please this way," He said pointing towards the couch.

I walked on stiff legs swaying my hips while both boys watched me with hungry eyes. When I got to the couch I looked at Tim who silently moved his finger in circle indicating he wanted me to turn around.

I did and I did something else, I leaned against the back of the couch spreading my legs apart a bit. Tim leaned behind me taking pictures while Jason licked his dry lips watching my full tits hang down from the sides. I gave him a weak smile and throwing my head to the side looked back into the camera.

Tim didn't waste any time, he took picture after picture but Jason didn't, he just stood there watching me. His looks were exciting me more and more. To know I was being photographed like porn star was one thing but being watched by a teenage boy in obviously lusty and desirable way was another.

"Jason if you're not going to help take pictures then at least help Kate with posing. Why don't you make sure her hair stays out of the way, I want to be able to get a clear shot of her tits each and every time."

Jason woke up as if from a dream and moved towards me, his face colored a bit when he looked at me. It just so happened that my long dark hair was covering my breast while my hand was on my hip and I was half way turned around posing. Tim made me hold that position while Jason came up to move my hair out of the way.

Jason reached out and gathering my hair managed to run his fingers along my breast long enough to make that nipple stand at attention.

"Good, now move out of the way," Tim directed.

I gave the camera a lustful look and held the pose.

"Jason move Kate's leg a bit to the right."

Moving my leg 'a bit to the right' as Tim put it would expose my pussy more to the camera. Jason moved unsure giving me a questioningly look and moved up behind me. I watched excited as the teenager kneeling behind my ass moved my leg further apart while being so close to my pussy and ass. I watched him the whole time while breathing heavy.

Click, click, I heard the camera.

"Wow, this might be something...you two make...make a good picture together."

I shook my head. Shit, that's all I need is a teenage boy in the pictures with me.

"I think not Tim, Jason would be recognized right away," I said quickly.

"No, no Kate. Of course not like this...but if we painted his face as well..." He let the statement hang while we all digested what he said.

Jason and I in pictures together would probably lead to some compromising poses. I shook my head trying to get a picture of his hard cock hidden behind those tight jeans out of my mind.

"I don't have the time for this; I have to get back home."

But the idea was already planted in our minds. We continued the photo shoot with just me posing. It did not feel like the last time anymore, this was me willingly showing everything to the camera. I did everything Tim asked, bent over in numerous positions, spread my legs as wide as they would go, show my ass to the camera spreading my cheeks...EVERYTHING!

After a while I knew I was getting wet, the moisture built up between my throbbing pussy lips begun dripping down my legs. I gave Jason a quick look and saw him watching it with his mouth open.

"Should we take a break?" I asked knowing I should wipe some of it off.

"No way," Jason responded quickly with the camera glued to his eye shooting pictures.

Great! These boys will see I'm excited, that it excites me to pose for them...that I like when they look at me with hungry eyes while I show them everything!

"Ummm..." A low moan escaped my lips.

I was bent over, back arched, knees wide apart showing my ass to the camera when Tim moved really close, about a foot behind me.

"I'm doing a macro shot, Kate don't move."

"What's a macro," I mumbled.

"It's a really close shot, now don't move."

I held my breath as Tim manipulated his camera from about a foot away. I tuned my head and looked back.

"What are you taking close ups of?" I asked without thinking.

He stopped taking pictures and looked up at me.

"Your asshole," He whispered.

Oh God No!

I looked away for a moment trying to figure out how to respond to this.

"Please don't," I finally whispered without looking at him.

"Kate, you don't know how hot your ass is, I have to...please," He begged.

Again I heard the mechanical snap of pictures being taken. This boy...my son's friend was...was taking pictures of my ass...hole. It seemed so dirty...so dirty but yet...so exciting. I swallowed hard.

"Don't...it's embarrassing..." I whispered back to him.

He didn't listen, he continued. I felt the camera on my ass and strangely, knowing how dirty those pictures were, it felt good. But still I couldn't get over WHO was taking those photographs.

"Tim...no..." I whispered again but did not change position.

He only looked at me.

"Kate, spread your ass for me," His voice trembled when he said that.

No!

"I...I can't..."

He licked his lips thinking if I would allow him to do it.

"Fine. Jason, I think it's time to bring out the rope again."

Jason immediately whirled into action and produced heavy black rope from under the couch. Seems like they rehearsed what they were going to do to me.

"Rope?" I raised my eyebrow.

Suddenly my cell phone rang. I jumped a bit surprised by the muffled noise coming from my nearby purse. To my surprise Jason got my phone and handed it to me.

"Hallo?" I said a bit nervous.

"Hey Babe it's me, are you still out shopping?"

It was John, my husband. I vaguely noticed Jason coming around to the back of the couch while Tim continued to take pictures.

"Hi Honey, no...I'm still out."

Oh my god, I was talking to my husband while completely naked in front of two teenage boys and their camera! It felt so dangerous, so forbidden!

"Listen, Jeannine called and invited us to a small get-together at their house tomorrow night. They're going to be people there I haven't seen in ages and it sounded really fun so I said we'll be there."

Jason was in front of me and now took my free hand and begun wrapping the heavy coils of the black rope around my wrist. I leaned against the back of the couch letting my heavy breasts press against the pillows and allowed the young man to do that while Tim was shooting pictures from behind.

"Oh, tomorrow, I think Tommy was talking about going to that too."

I watched Jason's crotch as he wound the rope around my wrist and tied it to one corner of the couch. Gently he took the phone out of my hand and laid it on the couch beside my ear so by turning my head I could still put my ear to it.

"Yes, I'm sure he'll be there with Gina. So it's set then, when will you be home?" He asked.

Jason stretched my other hand and coiling the rope around my wrist tied it to the other post. I was now tied and stretched on the couch. I gave both ropes a firm tug and realized I was effectively immobile now...or...helpless would be the better term to describe my situation.

"Oh, a little later, maybe in an hour or so."

Suddenly I felt a hand on my ankle urging me to move it apart. Shifting my weight I did and was now very much spread open. I knew both boys were right behind me taking pictures.

"Ok Honey, see you then."

He hung up and I lifted my head looking back. Tim was kneeling right behind my ass, his camera pointing at my pussy and Jason stood behind Tim taking in the whole sight. I must have looked like a tied up slut slave to them.

"Jason can you hang up my phone?"

He moved but slow, he didn't want to leave the sight he was looking at. When he reached the phone he picked it up and hanging up put it away. Now he was looking at me from where my head was right down my back. I'm sure was looking at my ass.

Oh God, I can't get away from these boys! Whatever I do they can see every inch of me...every crevice...

I was subconsciously noticing little things about my situation and the fact Jason's crotch was near my head. I stole a quick peek at it and noticed that sizable bulge again while my face turned crimson. It was still embarrassing to look at his crotch!

"Jason, I really need you to be in this picture! Get a wig on and some glasses and get back in here. Now!"

Tim said that with such authority and confidence that Jason immediately walked into his bedroom to look for the items Tim mentioned. I bit my lower lip trying to make myself say something. I mean, it would be inappropriate for me, completely naked, to be in the pictures with a teenager!

And the bulge under his jeans was sooooooo big...

I chastised myself for thinking like this and took a deep breath ready to stop this from developing any further. That's when I saw Jason.

He wore a red wig which typically would go good on a clown and dark sunglasses. I smiled looking at him and didn't say anything. He was unrecognizable as long as he kept the wig and glasses on.

"What tha Fuc..." Tim stopped himself and after a few seconds rolled his eyes and pointed towards the couch I was tied up on.

"It will have to do," He said shaking his head.

"Get behind the couch and leaning forward, put your hands on Kate's back."

I stiffened, that means he would have to touch me! A million reasons told me I shouldn't allow this. Improper, indecent, slutty and wrong just to name a few. But one really big reason kept my mouth shut. Jason would be touching me!

During the time I hesitated Jason came around the couch and standing in front of me leaned over. His crotch came within an inch or two or my mouth and suddenly I felt his hands on my lower back which sent shivers all over my body. My mind screamed STOP but my mouth would not open to utter the words.

"Oh Kate..." Tim whispered.

I didn't know why Tim said that, I could only suspect my pussy did something different now and I strongly suspected I was getting extremely wet. Tim took his pictures while Jason's hands lightly touched my back. I knew Jason would be a gentleman but I didn't know to what degree. I didn't have to wait long, very slowly his hands begun to slide towards my ass!

I twisted my head and looked up at him in surprise and concern he might go too far while he looked down at me...his fingers just beginning to graze the soft skin of my upper ass.

"Perfect! Hold that pose!"

Click, click, click!

My knees were spread enough to expose all my private parts, I was wet and a teenager was almost touching my ass while his buddy was taking pictures of it all! What the hell was I doing!

Jason's hands slid an inch further and his fingertips were now resting on my ass. I...I wanted to stop him but instead...I enjoyed his touch. For some strange reason I arched my back while my face turned totally crimson again. His hands kept slowly sliding down until he firmly held both of my ass cheeks in his hands.

No! No, what is he doing? Doesn't he know he should not do that?

Embarrassed I looked back at Tim. He seemed to have been waiting for that to take pictures. Now that I was looking into the camera he was snapping one after another. I sighed totally embarrassed, I didn't intend for any of this to happen. I told myself he was only touching my skin, nothing more.

Suddenly Jason's fingers pressed firmly into my ass cheeks and I felt him starting to move his hands apart! My head whipped back with sudden quickness looking back to see where Tim was with his camera. He was right behind me.

"Jason..." I whispered turning my head towards him.

By the time I was able to look at his excited face he had my ass cheeks spread apart.

Click, click, click. I could hear Tim's camera snapping away.

"No, stop..."

I knew I was too late but I had to let them know that what they were doing was wrong.

"Oh fuck, look at that," Jason said amazed looking down the crack of my ass.

"I know, I'm getting as many pictures as I can."

The camera was constantly snapping pictures and neither one of them acknowledged my protest. I instinctively pulled on the ropes binding my wrists to the couch but they held firm.

"Boys, please stop, not that. Jason let go," I said looking up at him.

Jason's face was flushed with excitement when he looked down at me. He didn't say anything but he did not let go of my spread apart ass cheeks.

"Kate, your ass has never looked better, let us photograph it," Tim murmured while taking more pictures.

Oh god, they're not listening...they have me tied up and they're not listening! What if they want to fuck me next!

I twisted my head the other way and looked back at Tim just as he begun taking pictures of my spread open ass with my face in the background looking into the camera.

"My ass yes...my asshole no. That's so dirty."

I enjoyed a secret little thrill from saying 'asshole' and 'dirty'. I don't know why, it just felt naughty in front of these two boys. Tim didn't stop either, he kept taking pictures.

"Nonsense Kate. Your asshole is beautiful and you look hot when Jason spreads your cheeks open so everyone can see it."

I tensed. Yes, everyone would see it starting with these two.

"I don't imagine anyone wanting to see that, only you two, you're a typical teenage perverts."

"Not true Kate. I bet anyone and I mean anyone would love to see your ass. Jason, spread it wider."

"Jason no!" I gasped tugging at my bounds to no avail.

Jason did not listen to me, he spread my ass with ease for Tim's camera.

"Oh god no..." I whispered.

"Don't fight it Kate, no one knows it's you and these pictures will be so hot!"

"That might be so, but you two can see everything," I whispered looking at him.

"We already saw everything."

I hung my head low. He was right, they did, they already saw every inch of my body. What's the use pretending to be modest when I felt enjoyment from the excited looks they were giving me. I looked up at Jason with resignation trying to figure out what he would do next and what he did surprised me. Silently he let go of my ass cheeks and untied my wrists.

"I think that's enough Tim," He said and sat down on the couch.

I was surprised at his determination and self control. He was a good kid, he would not let anything bad happen to me. Tim slowly lowered the camera and sat down on the carpet in front of the couch. I turned around and sat down with my legs close together rubbing my wrists to bring blood circulation back to them.

"I'm sorry Kate, of course I should not have tried to influence you in any way," Tim said.

"Thanks for understanding. Thank you Jason."

I reached over and put my hand on his thigh squeezing it affectionately. I just wanted to let him know I appreciated what he did but for some reason it came out a bit more intimate than I intended it to be. He smiled at me and I could tell his breathing increased.

"Hope we can still take your pictures," Tim whispered.

I felt so at ease with them at that moment, so trusting. I smiled at Tim as well, they both turned out to be gentlemen.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers