Slut Mommie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, how do you want me?"

"Just like that, don't move. Just open your legs a bit."

My hand was still on Jason's thigh but I opened my legs. Tim was right between them, shooting his camera from below.

"Now Kate, sit right next to Jason."

I slid right next to Jason and my leg touched his while my hand which was on his thigh rested on the length of his leg now. I felt him shiver.

"Good, now hold it, look into the camera...spread your legs more...more...that's it."

This was getting me excited again! The touch, the camera, being told what to do...my pussy was becoming moist again and my breathing labored. My knees were about two feet apart and my slit was showing.

"Now put your left foot on top of the couch, good. Now lean into Jason a bit...more...yes like this."

I leaned so far into Jason my back was pressed against his chest.

"Jason I want you to look straight with no emotions, I want you to make it look like you don't care what Kate is doing right now."

Of course with the wig and the big pair of sunglasses he was wearing no one would be able to tell if he was excited. Jason leisurely spread his hands out on the back of the couch.

"Kate lift your left leg and place it on top of Jason's arm on the back of the couch."

Ok, I could do that.

"Keep your right leg on the floor Kate."

Oh my god, that would be hard. That would spread me completely open, no wiggle room. My heart beat hard in my chest when I did what he asked. I took a quick peek down my front. My big tits rolled to the sides, my nipples hard. My soft stomach lay flat and between my explicitly spread legs was my wet pussy. My clit was already engorged and erect, my lips spread open with moisture trapped between them.

"Look into the camera Kate. Don't look anywhere else but the camera. The camera is where all the men are who will be looking at you, admiring your body while they pleasure themselves...yeah I can see that excites you," He said quickly noticing my suddenly arched back.

"Oh Tim, that's not fair," I moaned.

"Just imagine Kate, hundreds...no...thousands of men pumping their hard cocks while they look at you. What do you want to show them Kate? What do you want them to see?"

He moved all around me and Jason taking the pictures while I creamed inside from what he was saying, my mind seeing hands pumping heavily veined and large cocks. I didn't think I could spread my legs anymore but I did.

"Oh my, look at you. Look at your pussy, it's so wet! You want me to take pictures of your wet pussy so everyone can stoke their cocks to it?"

"Y...yessss..." I whispered looking straight into the camera.

"Pull on your nipples Kate, let them see you love to have your nipples pulled."

I moved my hands towards my throbbing nipples but Jason caught them and wrapping his large hand around both of my wrists, held them over my head. I looked at his face surprised but very excited.

He placed his free hand on top of my left breast, for the first time ever touching my private area as I rolled my eyes in pleasure enjoying the touch. His fingers squeezed my excited nipple with firmness making me moan.

"Uhmmmmmm..."

I watched with fascination no longer aware of the camera as my nipple was painfully squeezed. Then he pulled it and pain and excitement shot through my body down to my already wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhggggghhhhhmmmm..."

My breasts rose and fell, my face felt hot and I felt like my whole body was perspiring but watched...I watched with excitement and anticipation what he was doing to me.

"You love it Kate, I can see that, now show it to the men who will be watching you soon. Look into the camera and show you love it."

Tim's voice came to me as if from afar, it hypnotized me even more and looked into the lens of the camera...no longer at him but at the inside of the lens. I moaned even more.

"Uhhhhmmmmm...yessssss..."

Jason let go of my wrists and wrapped his hand around my other side cupping my breast. His fingers soon found my other nipple and squeezed hard. I brought my hands down, my left fell around his neck, my right hand fell on his legs with my hand dangerously close to his crotch. I was sprealled across his chest, my legs wide open. Jason's head was under my left armpit as he was sqeezing my nipples.

"That's beautiful Kate, now you're doing it...now you're doing it. Look into the camera Kate."

I did but that's when Jason let go of my left nipple and slapped my breasts hard.

"Ouuuuucccchhhh...uhhhhhhmmmmm..."

Pain and pleasure mixed inside my mind and shock, shock that he did that. My eyes were wide, my mouth open as I watched the camera Tim held. Tim moved a bit to the side and my eyes followed. Jason went back to pinching my already throbbing nipples making wet even more.

Oh Fuck! He's slapping my tits!

He let go of my other breast and slapped that one. Dry, smacking sound reverberated around the room followed quickly by my squeal. But I watched the camera, I didn't take my eyes of off it as my face showed mix of emotions ranging from shock to slutty desire for more rough treatment.

Tim moved to the front of the couch again taking his photos from the side.

"Yeah Kate, stroke his cock, you want it don't you?"

With shock I realized my right hand found Jason's cock and through his pants I rubbed it making it grow. He was already hard, big and thick!

Suddenly Jason slid his right hand down my stomach, past my navel and stopped it at the inside of my tight very close to my creaming pussy. I jumped at that, this was his boldest move ever! I needed to stop him but I couldn't, the excitement of having his fingers soooooooo close to my pussy was driving me insane.

Tim saw that and moved directly in front of me, in front of my wide open legs snapping pictures. My eyes followed him as my mind vaguely registered that I was still rubbing Jason's cock.

Stop it Kate, you need to stop it before these two boys have their way with you...

My mind whispered. And I would...I would...but the camera held me captive. The camera and the knowledge thousands of men will stroke their cocks to this and...cum!

Jason lifted his hand and slapped the inside of my tight with force making me shiver, jump and yelp! With my mind picturing white sticky cum squirting out of cock after cock my hand reached for Jason's zipper and unzipped it.

My heart beat so hard in my chest, my mind was confused at what I was doing but would deny the pleasure I felt showing myself to the camera and being treated rough by Jason. My trembling hand reached inside Jason's pants and I felt his hard cock through the thin material of his underwear.

"Uggghhhmmm..." I moaned from the pleasure of being able to touch his hard meat.

Jason ran his hand under my spread leg and squeezed the inside of my tight, spread his fingers wide until his fingertips reached my wet pussy lip on that side. His finger slid across the wet skin with ease playing with it.

As wrong as it was I allowed him to do that without changing position, still looking into the camera, still spreading my legs, still touching his cock.

Suddenly I realized touching his big cock through his underwear would not be enough for me. After all, he was touching me directly. I pulled my hand out and undid the button. Now I had more room to explore.

"Yeah Kate, pull his cock out and...and do what you want with it. Let everyone see you love cock," Tim's inviting voice teased my mind.

I twisted my body and looked at the outline of Jason's cock. A thick and long shaft was hidden under a white pair of underwear. His cock lay to the side, stretching across his stomach until the tip hung over his hip. His cock was so big and hard it filled and stretched the material of his underwear to the max. I moved my eager hand over the length of it amazed at the size. One little movement of my hand would release it...one little movement...

Jason moved his hand a bit and his fingers grazed the other side of my wet and tingling pussy sending waves of pleasure through my increasingly tense body. I tensed from the touch and involuntarily wrapped my whole hand around his thick shaft.

Tim saw that and moved a bit photographing it. The effect was a picture of me laying across Jason's body, my legs spread while his hand was between them playing with my wet pussy and me...my hand holding on to his big cock through his underwear. I knew my face reflected slutty desire I felt at the moment.

"Nice Kate, I want more, more Kate...just let yourself go, do whatever comes to your mind. Show everyone what you really want."

Cock, I want that cock, I want to taste it so bad. My mind screamed.

On the outside I pretended to fight a battle which both boys could see. I closed my eyes and with great difficulty pulled my hand away from that amazing cock.

"I can't boys, you know I'm married...I can't do that."

"Kate, you're just posing, nothing else and it's considered art. Some models would kill for this opportunity."

He said that very calmly and went back to taking his pictures. I looked at the camera now poised between my legs and rolled my eyes. My hand reached out and touched Jason's cock again.

"Yes Kate, do it," Tim whispered.

I knew exactly what he wanted me to do, I just had to get up the courage to do it.

"Ok, just for the art aspect of it," I said looking at Tim.

He just smiled and patiently waited knowing eventually I would give in.

Ok, I think I'm Ok to do it in front of these boys

Do what? What was I planning on doing? I was confused, excited and a bit embarrassed but with trembling hands I hooked my fingers in the waistband of Jason's underwear and carefully lifted. I held my breath as Jason's massive cock sprung free from the confines.

"Oh my god..." I whispered looking at it.

It was huge, at least 10" long! This was an 18 year old kid with such a huge cock! My trembling hand automatically wrapped around the heavily veined shaft. He was so thick my fingers could not meet holding the circumference of it. I gently pumped the shaft and Jason moaned slightly arching his back.

I begun gently stroking him watching the purple mushroom-like head totally exposed so close to my mouth. Matter of fact, my mouth was heavily salivating watching the huge cock. I noticed some pre-cum forming at the tip and I instinctively licked my lips. That's when I realized Tim had his camera pointing at my face taking pictures.

"Tim, no..." I whispered confused and embarrassed he was photographing this.

"Do it Kate," He whispered.

Oh my god, he wanted me to suck it! He wanted me to suck his buddy's cock so he could photograph it! Me, thirty five year old woman who could easily be their mother. I trembled at the seductive thought and wasn't sure if I should.

Oh they know I'm a slut now, they probably know I'm a slut so I should just do it!

I pumped Jason's cock almost convinced I should suck it when he tensed and moaned ready to cum! I was so surprised I opened my mouth to shout at him not to when his cock stiffened and a stream of white sticky cum shot out of the tip and into my opened mouth. The stream hit the back of my throat with such force I choked for a brief moment and swallowed.

The next stream of cum hit me square on my closed lips while I swallowed the first. It splashed against them and splattered all over my face. I felt the hot cum all over my cheeks, chin and even my nose. In shock I opened my mouth again to say something just in time to receive his next load which did not let up on force and intensity. The salvo hit the back of my throat tickling it and I instinctively swallowed that one too.

I realized I was still pumping his big cock probably making him cum even more. I looked over at Tim who held the button of the camera continuously making it shoot one picture after another never missing a beat. My face turned crimson from the embarrassment of having this photographed and I looked away from the camera, that's when I felt another stream splatter across my face. It laid its sticky trail across my forehead, nose and cheek.

"Oh my god Jason, how much more do you have?" I said. No, I moaned.

"Ohhhh, oh Kate, oh Jesus," Jason moaned, his head back, eyes rolled back.

I thought he was done so I pumped his cock the length of it. That's when his hips moved up and another stream shot out of his cock splashing along my forehead and hair. Some of it dripped down to my lips so without thought I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out and licked it. The lens of the camera was pointed straight at me.

Oh god, this is so fucking good!

That's when I came. A wave of ecstasy hit me and quickly spread throughout my body.

"Uhhhhhhmmmmmmm...oh fuck yeasssssssssss..." I moaned coming.

I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out and pumped Jason's cock waiting for more precious cum. He didn't disappoint me. Another stream of cum shot out of his cock and right into my mouth. I swallowed desperately as if it was a precious liquid which my life depended on and pumped his cock for more. I knew I was a mess, a slut covered in cum wantonly opening her mouth for more and being photographed but I didn't care anymore. I wanted more cum.

But he was spent. The next stream was weak and barely able to reach my chin. I felt the cum drip off of it and right onto my tits. The next one was so weak it barely left his cock so I moved up...moved up so close I could have extended my tongue and licked the tip of his cock. I wanted to so much! I was ready for this. I was ready to show him what my mouth can do so I opened my mouth wide.

"Shit! Wait! FUCK NOT NOW!"

I pulled back a little and looked at Tim with surprise registering again that he was there. He was on his knees right in front of the couch, sort of between Jason's spread open legs looking down at his camera.

"Shit! My memory card is full," He looked at me with desperation.

"Kate, wait just wait, let me download this. I'll be right back, don't move."

He ran to the coffee table and quickly connected his camera to the lap top. But the moment has passed and my breathing was coming back to normal. I realized suddenly what I've done. I nearly put Jason's cock in my mouth.

"Oh Jesus..." I whispered letting go of Jason's cock.

It slapped his stomach slowly becoming semi soft. I moved up and sat straight beside Jason who was looking at me with a red face.

"I'm sorry Kate," He whispered.

"Oh, you don't have to be sorry about anything," I said feeling more of his cum dripping to my lips.

I smiled and extending my tongue licked my cum covered chin. He watched me mesmerized. I smiled at him and used my hand to wipe cum from my forehead and then my cheek. He watched my every move. He probably wanted to see how slutty I could be. Well, I wouldn't disappoint him. Seductively, I slipped my cum covered fingers into my mouth and licked them clean.

That's when my phone rang again. It lay right beside me so I picked it up and answered. It was John again.

"Honey, how much longer are you going to be?"

I used my other hand to get more cum from my other cheek.

"Hmmm...not much longer sweetheart, I'm almost done."

I put my wet fingers in my mouth and sucked. Both Jason and Tim were watching me.

"Tommy and Kristy were asking me if tonight is a good night for taking some family photos."

I stiffened and my heart begun beating faster. I remembered damn well what happened during our last 'family photo sessions'.

"Maybe sweetheart, I'll have to see if I can get dinner done on time."

Both Tommy and Kristy were asking which meant only one thing; they wanted to get me into more compromising positions. The Mom in me dreaded it but the Slut in me was already getting excited. And it seemed like my husband was eager to have it happen, I could feel it in his voice.

"Thanks Honey, I'll let them know you might be game to do it tonight. Oh, and come home soon so we can wrap up dinner."

He hung up while I sat naked and covered in Jason's cum thinking about what might happen tonight. How far should I allow things to develop?

"God Kate, you should see some of these pictures, you look so hot in them," Tim moaned scrolling through the pics on his lap top.

I thought about how erotic it would be to sit down completely naked and look at them with both of those boys next to me. How erotic it would be and how dangerous, in my current state of sexual arousal I might even let them...

"Sorry Tim, I have to go, family duties call. You guys look at them and..." I hesitated for a moment, "And post the ones you think should be posted," I finally finished.

I put a lot of trust into them but I was sure my make up would hide my identity well. Both of them looked at me and shook their heads vigorously.

"Kate, we will, we won't post anything which could jeopardize your identity. We promise, you can trust us." Tim's voice carried lots of reassurance.

"I know, just send me a link to the site once you're done and I'll take a look. I have to clean up, Jason you don't mind if I use your bathroom..."

Jason didn't mind and I did the best I could under the circumstances wiping his wet cum with a tissue. I wanted to hurry since I was already late for dinner with my family.

Ten minutes later I was out the door and heading to my house. A slight scent of Jason's cum remained about me so I promised myself to take a shower before I would start on dinner.