All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Am I Cheating Slut?'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Problem Is?

Who cares? Not a likable person in this.Wifey,Bill.and Darren all a bunch of trailer trash losers.There was one grain of truth in what Wifey said and that was at least she knew.she was rationalizing her sluttiness.Somewhat self.aware if not a.bit delusional.This author.has talent wish she would.look outside this small.box of stories she writes.Sexy but repetitive almost boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck her

I probably wouldn't marry but I'd fuck her

BriteaseBriteasealmost 9 years ago
Seems like a nice sort of girl

Well maybe not, but interested to see what happens

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedalmost 9 years ago
unabashed

I love it. Nothing sexier than an unabashedly sexual woman. No woman can conform to expectations and reveal her full sexuality - I like the one's who choose the latter.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
True liberation comes with taking sole responsibility and getting out on your own

Right now you still have a safety net and are not liberated at all.... just another cheap whore. Good luck.

I hate big cock stories. They make women out to be so vacuous and empty of spirit, ruled by their cunts. It's true misogyny.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
When we commit to a relationship, any relationship

It comes with responsibilities. Work, marriage, children, friends, family. Without commitment all we have is selfish desire. If you can't be trusted to uphold your commitments then you are cheating, not only your relationship, yourself.

Liberation isn't in saying yes, it's being responsible enough to say no.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Welcome back!

What a treat to discover a new story from policywank! It's great to see you writing again!

As always, your stories are very well-written, and I appreciate the effort you make in developing fully-formed characters. My only beef with this story is that the character of Bill was nothing more than a prop. We don't really know much about him, because when the narrator finally confessed, we only heard her side of the conversation.

Regardless, this is a hot and erotic tale, and I thank you for contributing it. I knew from the first sentence that this would receive a low score from the LW crowd. Needless to say, it's undeserved. Yet another example of why all LW authors should disable voting.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
Diable voting?

Only if you are thin skinned. I didn't enjoy the story but the writing was fine and i gave it a 3. It's in the right category but wasn't a fun read... for me.

There are others who seem so callous that nothing is "erotic" to them unless it involves cheating or sharing outside of relationship. That's really sad on so many levels.

There can be great joy, stimulation, and excitement in monogamy and stories in that context are just as erotic as those in the context of swinging, cheating or sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked that she was self-aware enough....

to realize that she had already, immediately lost Bill's respect. She is struggling with the denial about losing her own self-respect. She hasn't thought one iota about the respect she has lost for Bill. She has trouble rationalizing Bill as a thing she still "wants" but that there are other experiences that she wants more. She is working that part out slowly, but can't see that it is directly proportional to the loss of respect she used to have for Bill, and is triangulated within the overall loss of self-respect for her marriage, as she lowers her own self-worth, seeing it actualized only in the performance of sex acts. It is funny that perhaps if Bill had raged and screamed and left her, she MIGHT respect him even more, subconciously knowing she deserves it. But Bill takes a different, although NOT unusual tact. Namely, "Fine, I'll go get mine somewhere else too....Open Marriage it is". Again this reaction of Bill's is an extension of the loss of respect he has for her, but remains an unwillingness to forfiet his own self-respect any further. The acknowleged sloppy seconds have now become punctuated in the act of agressive FUCKING, and nothing more. Does she realize her lovemaking days with Bill are over? And as is so typical in these stories, perhaps laughably for the reader, the "10 inched Bull" of Darren is incapable of lovemaking with that kind of equipment. But then again, he never had any respect for her either. Interesting, how HIS (Darren) opinion of her lessened exponentially, upon learning of her marital status. Yes, she might be reveling in her unleased sexuality, but there is now no respect ANYWHERE in sight, as she looses herself out of submission to others, and will now lack the self-reliance to accomplish anything on her own ever again. Ah yes, codependancy....so LIBERATING,...ugh, NOT!!

So when all of the meaning and substance is gone from her life, and she realizes that no one really likes her anymore, and that is because she can't even like herself. Bill will have moved on emotionally, and there will be nothing left but the regrets......

OR, Policywank, will you write something different in this series? Wil you imbue her with the courage to learn a lesson, perhaps some universal truth? Will you allow her the strength to break free of the bonds of a dominant lover? Will she put every ounce of energy she has into making her relationship with Bill the ONLY focus in her life? Can she save her failed marriage before it is too late?

Even if Bill would have to become dumber than a box of rocks to ever take her back fully, as to try to recapture what they had before, may be he will rise to the occasion of being the better man, and will teach her the real lessons she needs to learn about life? May be in her undying gratitude for the only man that had ever really loved her, he can see the benefit to himself, by continuing to help her grow as a person.

I don't know if you really have it in you Pwank, none of your previous literary efforts give me the hope that you actually have this kind of character driven evolutionary insight in potential. But hey, you could always surprise us....

Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed your story which was well written. Glad that Lara told Bill about Darren it was the right thing to do. I know at some point that Bill will want a family and now with a open relationship and the knowledge that Lara can't give up her lover he can search for someone that will only want him. Thanks for writing and sharing as I enjoy all your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yea author

listen to swinging Joe, by all means shut off voting, wouldn't want anybody to know what they think of the trash thrown into loving wives, now would we?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 5

because of your effort and the plot and because you have pissed of all the annony. assholes

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
loved the story, loved that you made annony cry

gave it a 5

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Dear annonies

No matter how many times I explain it, you can't seem to comprehend why I believe all authors should disable voting for all LW stories. I'll try to explain it again, using only single-syllable words:

You see, a lot of folks who read these tales vote in a way that is...err...dumb. If a tale has a wife who cheats and does not end up dead, they vote one star. If a tale has a wife who does not cheat, or ends up dead, they vote five stars. Their vote has not a thing to do with how good the tale is, the words used to tell the tale, or the plot. So the vote means zilch.

Now do you get it? Or should I type slower?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Good stoy and thwe writer should do what the fuck he wants regarding voting!

and fuck you in the heart dear annony. God you must be gay!

Zed56Zed56almost 9 years ago
swingerjoe

If like you said the voting does not really mean anything with people.like you and bonnie and FLC voting 5 for stories like this and the rest of the loonies voting one who cares.Why do you continually harp on something that you yourself said does not make sense?Voting means nothing joe ! Got it?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Dear Zed56

Answer: because too many readers use the voting system as a "weapon". They seem to believe that low scores will force authors to stop writing, or force this site to change their categories. Again, the scores have nothing to do with the quality of the actual stories. So why feed into their neuroses? Disable voting, and you take away their weapon, leaving them as impotent on this site as they likely are in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Only a Civil Movement.................

@ swingerjoe The voting fight is for founding an independent MARRIAGE STRIP story hub in the Literotica where the husband characters are the sexual majority husbands who do not like or do not enjoy when a third, four, five.....ten extra person are in his marriage with their wives.

BTW You also wrote a comment where you recognized the legitimacy Loving Wives division into two hubs! The two hubs solved the two reader groups do not mix up........and the sexual majority group is truly majority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
respect

Maybe she doesn't give a shit what Darren thinks of her as long as he keeps giving her what she wants. Or is that just a little too much like male behaviour for readers to accept? Seriously when was the last time you read a comment about whether a man's sexual partners respect him or whether his actions are consistent with his marital obligations?

The impact on her marriage and her husband's perspective could have been better developed but she did clearly acknowledged the damage her cheating has done to her marriage and her own culpability.

Seems to me the problem most people have isn't that the lead character is flawed, but the fact that she is a woman whose flaws violate male sensibilities about how women are supposed to behave. Think maybe the point is that women have just as much right to be flawed and selfish as men do?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Dear Duna

If you honestly believe that the admins of this site are going to give you a new "divorce/murder" category just to appease the "sexual majority" readers, and that the way to accomplish this is by berating, name-calling, and one-bombing all authors who write stories that actually fit the description of this category...you're completely delusional. But I think you know that already.

Sure, it would be great to see a "divorce/murder" category on this site, so that we don't have to read the same tired comments about "baboons" and "pile of dung" day after day after day after day. But let's face reality: it ain't gonna happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Author orientation help

1. I do not read stories in Gay hub ..............in case of Cuck-wife share hub a lot of readers could avoid these type stories, writers and their fans.

2. The murder from cheating or extramarital sex is SAD CONSEQUENCE story. Howere you look at criminal news you will find the cause of murders are cheating.

3. I think the authors should show examples how the sexual majority husband characters can orange cheating wives question without murder and I THINK THE MOST IMPORTANT to show examples where the ex husbands find happiness after cheating wives (divorce and without murder) with newer women. The most ex husbands after cheating wife they have trust problem with women for long time relationship for many years so to show how they could find happiness again is a GOOD AUTHOR CHALLENGE!

4. The Literotica story category system could not treat well such stories where the ex husband finds happiness after cheating or abandoning wife. Neither Romance nor other hubs can treat such stories well.

I think the broken BTB-Consequence stories where the story closed with a quick epilog is empty. A Marriage Strife hub attracted more good long life perspective story authors.

5. Either the Reconciliation stories or TLW stories could get better place in a Marriage Strife hub..........................

Zed56Zed56almost 9 years ago
swingerjoe

Does not this "weapon" you speak of work just as much in the opposite direction? Bt2 is a perfect example as.well.a litany of truly bad stories that get scores that are obviously undeserved but frequented by the cuck/fetishist crowd that pants after these pieces of s..t.Joe it's a two way street and it goes in both directons Like I said the scores really don't mean anything to anybody with half a brain.They are manipulated numbers with no consequence.Like a political poll Means nothing

policywankpolicywankalmost 9 years agoAuthor
comments from the author

I am keenly aware of the different views on what should be in LW. Some think I should write in fetish. I disagree as "wives" are the consistent theme and central characters to my stories. But reasonable people may differ. That is why I provide what is effectively a secondary filter by using the the titles and tags for my stories to make it blindingly obvious what to expect.

As for disabling votes, I don't do it. I know that most of the votes are driven by people's assessment of the subject matter rather than the actual story or writing. But I don't write to be popular.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Well said policywank

On this occasion I disagree with swingerjoe about disabling voting. I agree that so many comments are on the content and characters' morality rather than how well crafted the story is, and you are never going to be "popular" with the moralisers. But I'm sure it does them a power of good to put a cranky one star on a story, just as it makes Bonnie happy to try to balance their one with a five.

What I would dearly love to see is the distribution of scores for each LW story. My guess would be that a U-shape distribution would be the norm, with more ones and fives than threes.

And for those authors who wish to win a Literotica Award, the Loving Wives category is not for you.

D

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
The highlight of the story

Treating the confession as if was one side of a telephone conversation was particularly clever. It can be hard to make a confession and the reaction of the wronged party sound realistic. I thought the rest of the story was well-written (apart from a couple of annoying spelling errors) but the one-sided dialogue was the highlight.

L

policywankpolicywankalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Spelling mistakes

Thanks for your comments. I wish there was a way to do minor edits without resubmitting (and presumably losing any comments or votes). I try to proof read very carefully but always end up finding little mistakes after submitted - no/know, their/there, your/you're, misplaced commas that change meanings completely, etc. - which I also find annoying. I think my worst was "lying on her back legs in the air" as opposed to "lying on her back, legs in the air". No she doesn't have back legs.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 9 years ago
Very well written----

of course. Extremely interesting---it goes without saying.

BUT...has she really thought things through? What if either of the two men involved finds himself in love with another woman and will not be able or willing to continue the affair with her. Would she need to find a new fuck partner (and thus become a true slut), or would she continue on as she is now with the partner still with her...and would the remaining partner be willing to continue the relationship as it is?

looking4itlooking4italmost 9 years ago

I do not understand why the marriage should still be an issue. They plan to basically live as roommates more than spouses so if she is really and truly feeling liberated why pretend to remain in a marriage? This couple should divorce immediately and move on with their lives. Darren will apparently approve as well. This relationship is doomed and I see no way PW could work this out otherwise. As others have said there is no respect between the couple let alone each other individually. With that I would throw in trust and most importantly love. This is not a relationship built upon love whatsoever. I'm not even sure you could convince me there ever was a real sense of love because when a person (or persons) are so absorbed with their selfish needs there isn't room for love. Like? Yes. Affection? Yes. Love? No way. I especially agree with those who have said there wasn't much respect from Darren and now there is even substantially less. Why is that? Seems like the stereotypical asshat big dick would enjoy acknowledging she was married and didn't care that her husband knew.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A whore trying to be seen as an angel...

A whore trying to be seen as an angel...What she did had no excuse...she never repent or showed remorse...The husband agreed with an open marriage, because that marriage was dead!!! When she got home and he wasn't there, she thought: "yet", but I believe he wouldn't ever return...The lover had showed that he fucked whores but would never be engaged or married one...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very erotic and well written

I only comment on the content and telling of the story, not the morality of it. Erotic and well written. However, why do all Bulls have to have 10 inch cocks? Such a size is very rare indeed, and in a way detracts from the story. It would suffice to say that it was larger than she'd ever experienced, including that of her husband's. I do wonder whether or not she'd kissed her husband after her blow jobs on the lover with the taste of her lover or his leavings still in her mouth? If you're going to describe a slut, make her a really, really bad slut. A missed opportunity to describe her feelings in such an event, I'd suggest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sociopathy

This story shows a great deal of sociopathy among all the female 'characters'. There is no empathy or consideration for the thoughts or feelings of the men in their lives, just abuse and control.

From your biography, it's obvious you're emulating yourself into your characters. You want the women around you to be just like you, without consideration for the feelings of others. Even the 'alpha male' isn't really human, just another puppet to be controlled and used.

I would suggest therapy, but sociopathy isn't something you treat. I feel very sorry for the people in your life.

polynicespolynicesalmost 9 years ago
Interesting as well as erotic

I found this story interesting. I wouldn't be surprised or upset if a married man 'cheated' on his wife; I'd see his behaviour as a result of simple biology. I wouldn't even find it sexy. But I do get a powerful erotic shock - a frisson - from reading about the reverse situation, as here. My response is, of course, a consequence of social conditioning - the famous double standard in action. I suppose a large part of my excitement stems from the idea that a woman (Shock! Horror!) can be so driven by sexual need that she breaks a major taboo. (I recognise the underlying hypocrisy in my response.)

So I found the piece interesting as well as erotic. Thank you for it.

policywankpolicywankalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Frisson

Thanks for your comment. I think you get my characters more than most readers. Yes she is being self-indulgent and maybe her actions will have negative consequences. Maybe the changes in how her husband and lover treat her once her activities are known are a function of reduced respect for her or maybe it is result of them realizing she is a different and more adventurous sexual being than they thought. Maybe she is fully aware of all the implications of her actions as itemized in this comments section and beyond and just doesn't care......or if she does care, her sexual desire is a more powerful motivation.

How many men worry about whether the women they fuck will respect them in the morning? They may want that respect but they don't live in fear of not getting it. Why is she obliged to be different? Because society will punish her more harshly? The point (if any) isn't that her actions are virtuous or admirable but that she has the right not to be those things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Please write a sequel. I'd like to see how her role as slut evolves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very HOT story

I love the way the story transcends her previous conception of herself. I would also love to read more about how her submission to Darren deepens over time. Keep writing!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thin Story

The obvious answer to the title's question is yes. No discussion of the married couple in any depth. Only the affair. No sense of her relationship to her husband or even why she has one. Very superficial sense of anything here. Take a writing class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thank you for the very hot story. We don't have enough authors around here presenting the women's point of view. Cheating is often about seduction, and the emotions of seduction are hotter from the female perspective.

JDmiddlesonJDmiddlesonover 7 years ago
Random

I enjoyed the story and felt it was well written for the most part. The part with his mother seems pretty random and doesn't seem to relate to the story, other than his mother may be the kind of woman the main character would like to be but may never achieve. It would have been nice to see a second chapter where she has to come to terms with her husband and possibly watching him with another woman. There were too many questions left up in the air. Keep writing please!

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Trolls

I simply cannot undersytand the mind set of those who have such low self esteem that they must engage in the fantasy that they are building themselves up by knocking down others who have the courage to create something.

If the material on this site or a category on this site so offends you, be mature enough to recognise your prediliction and DON'T READ IT!

My dear, late, mother taught me that if you don't have something constructive to say ( and this missive is constructive critisism) keep your opinion to yourself. Nobody else needs or wants to hear it.

If you simply must vent your self moralizing crap - have the balls to put your name to it and stop cowering behind "Anonymous". Coward.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
I too

felt this was unfinished. Her worries at hubby Bill deciding to play the same game were interesting but needed to be explored more when that came to happen. Darren's behaviour I thought should have resulted in her walking out when he slapped her. I remember a testy exchange when a hubby ended up in prison for less in another story by IMSTILLFUN! But then that was poor old hubby, not exciting big dicked lover.

Speaking of which do women really always like them that large? I've certainly read women's comments that they just hurt when they are that big.

But this writer writes well with plenty of insight candour and dialogue.

policywankpolicywankabout 7 years agoAuthor
Size

I would not say that women always like them that large, but yes a big cock can be very enjoyable sometimes. A woman's body can adapt and that part of our anatomy is quite elastic. As long as the man is patient and doesn't just slam it in.

Not all the time and it isn't a linear bigger is better thing. I have said to hubby that 80% of the time his modestly above average cock is the ideal and 20% of the time I want bigger.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 4 years ago
slut is a good thing

Funny how the last commenter assumes that slut is intrinsically a bad thing. It's not. "she is a slut. Or worse." What you mean like an intolerant judgmental person. You're right that is much worse than being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very, very well written Any attempt to directly address the issue itself automatically removes the mc from the storyline and disconcerts a reader who wants entertainment without reflection. Because of the reader is engaged through his/her emotions, fiction is the best way to teach, but the lesson must be repeated from several different directions before it sinks in. And, quite frankly, is best presented orally. Weaving a storyline through a discussion is extremely difficult. When successful, the reader benefits from the best of both worlds: experience from the storyline and knowledge from the author.

LWlurker

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Did not understand the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Iam not sorry to say that I can realate to bill. I just took all of my toys and left the batch. A guy with a big cocktail can always find someone else that wants to go for a ride. I managed to find a wonderful woman that only whated us forever. Three kids and fifty four years later she still tries to ring my bell and I hers sometimes it even works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous