All Comments on 'Slut Wife - One Woman's Guide'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOL

Very good!

I believe you are trying to incite a comment riot. That can be very entertaining.

Otherwise this would be in non-erotic.

I like your sense of humor policywank, lol. Sick!

AMerryman

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A guide full of bullshit...

A guide full of bullshit...And written in order to sustain the writer's point of view, stressing the points that help his theory, and forgetting the ones that would destroy it...Some examples: 1st - why the wife wants to be an Alpha to her husband and a Beta to her multiple lovers, if "I suggest that all aspiring hot wives start with the personal realization that you as a woman are sexually superior to all men"? 2nd - where in all this we can find: Love, Respect and Trust? nowhere in this guide...So why in hell did that kind of women marry? 3rd - What happens if the husband divorce her? How will this kind of women survive and support themselves? Becoming whores? and so on...1*

WittonWittonabout 8 years ago
Well argued and very provocative

This is a first rate piece of writing, although the prescripts of the final page(s) strain (past the breaking point, I think) the limits of my ability to suspend disbelief.

I hope the comments the author provokes are more literate than the one already posted by - of course - anonymous who expresses his disdain by use of ALL CAPS and some name calling.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
Interesting submission.

What you describe is an ideal, a porno with all the ugly parts edited out. Reality is always messy and far more complicated because we are messy and complicated.

If you're marriage is based on commitment without a basis in love or emotions, then your proposal will work. You are two separate, distinct people who enjoy each other's company and live together pooling resources and occasionally satisfying each other's carnal urges. Nothing wrong with what you are proposing if all parties involved agree.

But what happens when love is involved? Love makes us do stupid things, we leave our spouses, our children and our lives and with no regard for the consequences. We leave a trail or hurt and disappointment in our wake because we have fallen in love.

It is demoralizing for anyone to realize they are not sufficient to please their spouse and if men's physical needs aren't met, they will find it somewhere else. If a woman's emotional needs aren't met, they will go somewhere else. It's all fine to say you won't say no to your husband but you will because you're sore or tired or suffering a yeast infection or any myriad of legitimate reasons and they will conspire to eat away at your husbands love and trust and it has been proven in many studies that men who are continually refused will stop asking. And if there is no sex, if the person he wants doesn't want him...then what's the point of being married?

Likewise, what happens when you fall in love with a man who rocks your world? Handsome, funny, smart and he's fallen for you? When you establish a connection with another person, you take that risk and as I said before love makes us stupid. So now your husband is hurt and lonely and doesn't seem to be interested in sex and this new man is confident, enthusiastic and connected to you and what's more, both of you are meeting your emotional and physical needs. Your husband is a wet blanket and rather than cultivate your relationship with Mr. Wet Blanket, you ignore it because it's not about him but you and before you know it, you've left him, emotionally if not physically, and divorce is a small step away but what does it matter because your sex is all about you.

I know you want to believe that it couldn't happen but as I said, relationships are complicated and messy because we are complicated and messy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This was obviously written

by an intelligent and articulate woman. The only questions I have are - why get married in the first place if not only to exercise control over another person, and what happens if she falls pregnant whether by her husband or a so called `lover`. Hardly a home environment suitable for bringing up a family, I would have thought.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Hey annony you retard!! It's a fictional story

on a porn site! Get a fucking life. 5 to help the score

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
I just can't stop laughing!!!!!

Somebody has a very vivid imagination!!! It is well written. Why not just be swingers, everyone gets some! To play with that kind of control is like a time bomb waiting to go off. You wonder why the divorce rate is so high, it's thinking like this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey bonnietaylor

Get with the program. It's not a story, but rather a personal guide by an author in this type of lifestyle. Just goes to show the readers that you score based on bias, not reality. Your war on anonymous comments, is causing a lot of one star ratings for these authors.

Too bad they don't realize that. Their loss. Only skimmed through this opinionated guide, since I'm not interested in the cuckolding lifestyle. Personally, men that go along with this, are in my world, really not men, but puppets on a string with low esteem. In another words, gutless wimps. That's my opinion. Don't agree? That's your right. To each his own, since it doesn't affect me one way or another.

Wally102Wally102about 8 years ago
Is life worth living?

Besides the obvious intellegent level of this essay, Is there anything in this writers life besides being in control of the basic urges in her body. Her turn will come when the URGES rapidly diminish and the flesh will sag........Think ahead.....

cpetecpeteabout 8 years ago
Agree or Disagree..

it was a well written piece on the experiences of the writer with current outcome and how this could be applied to others relationships.

The step by step procedure on training the spouse reminded me a lot of "how to boil a frog"-you do not throw a frog into a pot of boiling water, but rather turn the heat up little by little by little...

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 8 years ago
Seek an advantage

You do not mention that any change must have an advantage for you. No point in going from one unsatisfactory arrangement to another that is just the same. A lesbian told me this 30 years ago and it probably still applies for adventurous women.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Interesting essay and comments

First ditto what cpete commented - both the quality of writing and boiling a frog. Second, I think the author (or lead character in the essay) has a very abnormally high sex drive and likely has no children. IRL there are jobs and kids and traffic and bills and debts and assholes at work and parents and siblings etc. - there isn't time or energy for sex to be as important as described here for most mortals. Third, I love my wife but would not put up with withholding of sex to manipulate me - been there, done that, got the divorce. Fourth, no matter how good the sex is and how erotic her imagination is, my response to a cock cage would be a close encounter with my hammer and the trash can.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
interesting....

There is a very well worded argument against cheating on the first page.

The writer is correct in that, it isn't about the sex.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 8 years ago
Some issues with this one

Category was poorly chosen. Should be "How To", or "Reviews & Essays," or "Fetish," but not "Loving Wives." Cream pie eating and chastity seem like fetishes to me, and I think most readers would agree. The editing could be improved--numerous examples include use of "site" instead of "cite," use of "too" instead of "to," and improper double use of the verb "to be" in at least two instances (example: last page . . . "that I am should be obliged . . . ").

There is an inherent contradiction in the use of a chastity device to restrict hubby's orgasms while asserting that all of his sexual needs are being met. If they were met, why would he need to masturbate? Obviously they are not being met, other than in the rare case where a man wants orgasm denial as part of his fetish, and that excites him. Or maybe he feels inadequate, despite "hot wife's" assertion that she reassures him that he is not. So he accepts chastity as a rationalization to not compete with her other lovers, since his penis is restrained and he is incapable.

This "treatise" really seems a rationalization/justification for a one-sided open marriage. If a male really wants that, well, who am I to dictate what's right and what's not for two consenting adults? But I dare say that most men would not stay married to a woman who felt it was her prerogative to fuck lots of other men. He is helping to support her, does not (despite her claims to the contrary) get adequate sexual release -- the cock cage gives the lie to that assertion), he does not get full companionship since she is going out on "dates," while he's home waiting to clean her cream pie and perhaps get an STD), and he risks the chance that she may trade up. Why be married?

LeeannecdLeeannecdabout 8 years ago
Great read

Enjoyed your story very much

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Thought provoking

My husband and I are both alphas. We've been married more than 20 years and I guess I'm a slut wife and he's a slut husband. It works for us like your system works for you. It's great that you're so open and willing to share with others, really refreshing. Thanks for a very interesting read. xoxoxoxo Annette

NiceSmileNiceSmileabout 8 years ago
I Was Wit You 'Till…

…'till this:

"I suggest that all aspiring hot wives start with the personal realization that you as a woman are sexually superior to all men, not just your husband."

Ouch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Hot-Wife

Do tell,what happens when you come home one night and find an empty house with note or maybe no note explaining that he could no longer put up with or live with you and your arranged lifestyle??? That he was tired of sharing you and since you want to lead the life of a single woman he has bowed out. And what happens when the wives get CD's and DVD's showing their husbands and you fucking.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedabout 8 years ago
re Hot-Wife

Well if she comes home one night to that note then I guess the marriage is over isn't. Just like in the many thousands of stories and movies where a philandering man gets dumped by his wife - you know the type we find perfectly acceptable and perhaps even admirable even though he is being completely deceitful.

Where is it written that all female characters must be likeable or fit a Disney version of evil with inevitable comeuppance. The sexism here lies not in the fact that you don't find this author or her characters likeable......it lies in the premise that you think she is obliged to make them likeable rather than letting them be flawed and three dimensional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
non-readers

Seems to me a lot of people leaving comments didn't read very closely or are perhaps trying to re-inforce the points made by the author about the insidious nature of presumption.

The point is made, why be Alpha with your husband and Beta with other men? She is quite clear about the need to maintain control and there is not a single word here that advocates being beta with other men.

Putting herself in a position of superiority demonstrates a lack of love, respect and trust for her husband? That is what men have been doing to their wives since the beginning of time?

Why bother being married? You mean because enforced monogamy is the only legitimate reason to be married?

It is demoralizing to be deemed insufficient? Perhaps, but try spending your life pretending to be satisfied by a husband who is a shitty lover.....and listen to him disparage your sex drive without ever once considering that you would love to be fucked properly if he could just figure out how to do so.

STD's and pregnancy? Seriously? Every woman who refuses to be chained to one man is magically incapable of making intelligent choices to safeguard herself. And she is somehow far more prone to STDs than every philandering male character who fucks every woman in sight.

Not a place for kids. No shit but she didn't bring kids into it. And 99.99% of erotic stories or visual porn is not a place for kids. Neither are violent video games or movies.

She seems driven by her urges. Yes that is the focus of this piece. Most stories or essays tackle a specific subject or set of circumstances......they don't purport to portray every aspect of anyone's life.

No there isn't an inherent contradiction with the cage. I cage my husband as part of a D's dynamic but we are monogamous. When he was just jerking off all the time there was no sexual satisfaction for me which in turn led to an affair between him and his right hand. By bringing that under control I was able to become more engaged which in turn led to more interesting and enjoyable sex between him and I. Ultimately it is a better sex life for both of us. Attending to someone's needs is not the same thing as being a slave to their every whim and urge while your ends go ignored.

The fact that so many comments contain an underlying implication that this woman needs to be punished, as opposed to ignored or disagreed with, reinforces the point she is making.

Zed56Zed56about 8 years ago
Re: non readers

Your point of view makes no sense. Answer this.If this had been written by a man instead of a woman he would be castrated for being a chauvinistic and misogynistic jerk.But seeing as how this is written by a woman no such thing.Can you see the double standard here? If not then....... Lastly couldn't the author be considered a misandrist. Someone who truly does not like men but only uses them for her personal pleasure.I will say this was a well.written mantra for this kind of lifestyle whether I agree with it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Zed

What the hell are you talking about? The internet is full of stories and pictures of men dominating and abusing women. And in most cases with far less regard for the woman than this author shows for her man.

We don't stop to talk about whether those guys are misogynists in the chatrooms. Many women believe they are and say so, but the stories and pics still exist. And you won't find these same people piling on top of the guy for being such an awful person......they will be the ones assuming its her fault and she deserves it.

I am not saying this author is virtuous or admirable or that I agree with her point of view. Maybe she is a misandrist. But she is just as entitled to her right to speak freely and offend you as any man.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the crazy fucking retard annony's 1 vote!

Zed56Zed56about 8 years ago
Anon

Did you read what I said ? She absolutely has a right to speak her side but the last time I checked you don't see men putting chastity belts on their women.Do you? As for men abusing women on the Internet you are correct but they ARE misogynistic idiots and should be called out as such.My point was if this had been written by a man the reaction would have been totally different. Right? Should it be?

Vixen4fun4uVixen4fun4uabout 8 years ago
Good Read ( dont agree but good read)

That was an interesting read. Some of it is good and good insight but most of it was a one woman's wish list.

Yes woman have a greater ability for sex can have many many orgasms enjoying numerous men at one and satisfy them all.

Where this goes wrong a male may agree to a arrangement like this but no way is a Alpha male going to sit home and wait for his wife to come home no matter what sexual favors she promises. he will be out getting some also.

I agree letting your wife have extra partners in mfm or mmfm will do wonders for your sex life the same as the husband having other females the key is doing it together. That what bring the sexiness the connection the lust to another level.

Give it a 4 just for the thought stimulation. Oh and for you dont like the genre stop reading no one is making you read it. Go back to you moms basement and play your video games. This is a sex site it is suppose to push the limits.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
And annony id a sshole and fag!

5 to help offset the asshole of LITs 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing.

Why does it seem like your relationship has to be a zero sum game? The woman's sexual desire is constantly sated, but we don't hear anything about that happening for the man? What about the men out there that DO have higher sex drives? What if your husband isnt completely satisfied because there is more to sex than just the "happy ending". Sorry but this is a pretentious guide written by one woman with a very arrogant attitude in regards to sexuality and relationships as a whole.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 8 years ago
Second opinion.

In response to an earlier story posted by the author, I have already expressed my view of this stated lifestyle at length some two and a half years ago, so I won't repeat it now. However, I would like to read the husband's perspective in his own words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Zed and Vixen

Actually Zed I see men putting all kinds of things on women - collars, leashes, ball gags, many others and yes chastity belts. Seems like chastity devices are more prevalent when the male is the bottom or sub, but that is a detail in the grand scheme. There is obviously a level of fetish implied here and his consent is indicated. Should this be in fetish? Maybe, but it's not hard to imagine a few different potential categories. And the title makes it pretty clear what to expect.

Vixen I expect you are correct that an Alpha male wouldn't accept this situation. But I don't think I understand your point. The man/men referred to here are obviously not Alphas and the author makes it clear that most men will not go down this path and shouldn't be pushed. Personally I think it was incumbent upon her to better ascertain his interest and get a more explicit agreement (or not) from him. But some men are into this just like some are into being a bottom or sub. It's an observable fact.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDalmost 8 years ago

I don't think of myself as a hater, hey diferent strokes Eh? I do choose to read lots of varied material on this site. I cannot see a "relationship" surviving where one party continually manipulates & controls the other as if property. a child or a pet to be trained & used. How the person being used/abused in this manner does not get tired, wised up and/or resentful to this treatment along with the inevitable fading of the excitement & newness is unclear to me. As this "manifesto" draws to a close the last two paragraps of step 11, show that, you are left with someone on the level of being a doormat/flunky trying to seek your favor by being a "good boy". Why would a "superior" woman bother herself with such a "nobody/nothing " that you have torn him down to be? What happens when you age & your superior attractiveness fades? You & hubby (and his probable lessening of sexual desire) might just have a reconing that might just spawn another "power exchange.

After all that, I did otherwise enjoy this and others you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
non haters

Seems to me that nobody thinks of themselves as a hater, but there are lots out there because people exempt themselves from that reality when they feel justified in passing judgment on other people's lives. As always with this topic the last commenter starts from the basically flawed premise that this situation can't exist without it being abusive. It has been said before by this author and others - look at a Dom/Sub relationship. There is ample evidence that some people are very happy this way. The Sub does not feel abused and the Dom does not disrespect the Sub or crave a "stronger" partner regardless of the gender of each or how it appears to outsiders.

Hot wife/cuckold is different in the details but very similar in the fact that what you are observing are practices that you can't relate to but that doesn't mean other people can't either. No matter how much you might feel abused and beaten down as the cuckold does not make it so for all other men in the world. No matter how prevalent the stereotypes there are Alpha women and Beta men who are comfortable and most happy in those roles.

Even if relationship implosion is highly likely, if what the author has written made you think about that then it is a good read. You are missing a lot of good stuff if you only ever watch or read things where the outcome is happily ever after for the good guys and comeuppance for the bad guys.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

5 to offset this fag's 1 vote. Hey fuck wad go find a diseased cock and suck on it. Nurse it and get AIDS!!

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyalmost 8 years ago
Required reading

This essay should be required reading for any couple contemplating marriage and for any couple contemplating divorce.

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyalmost 8 years ago
Chastity Cage

When a hot wife is with her lover, her cuckold becomes very aroused thinking of her and what she is doing. In his aroused state, he masturbates and after he ejaculates, he is overwhelmed with remorse and depression. He feels that he is inadequate and inferior. That he cannot sexually gratify his wife.

When a hot wife locks her cuckold in a chastity device, she is sparing him all of these negative emotions. He is denied ejaculation which keeps him in a state of arousal and in this aroused state, he remains attentive to her.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
@cuckoldguy that is some sick shit

and it's not just me saying it. What you are describing is sexual masochism, a sho' nuff psychological disorder. And the wife, at the least is enabling and facilitating the pathology. Worse she could be a sexual sadist, another psychological disorder.

If your comment reflects your reality, please get some help and please stay away from children. If you have children in your home consider putting them up for adoption. In the subsequent generation raised with the parents with the psychological you've described the kids will often grow up with much worse pathologies and exhibiting sociopathic and psychopathic behaviors.

I don't care if you get off by sticking your dick in a lamp socket and turning it on and off repeatedly. Your sickness is yours but you are responsible. Don't impose it on children, please.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 8 years ago
Him or her?

I find it interesting anyone believes this article was written by a woman. I think it was written by a man masquerading as a woman. Many things point to this.

That said, I gave it ****.

It is my fantasy. My mistress wife and I live this life, except that I lead her there and asked for it. And now, with a new boyfriend she looks to be falling in love with, all the jealousy and rejection (for a situation that I instigated!) are rising to the fore.

One commenter above was right. Real life is a little messier than this.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedalmost 8 years ago
Cuckold guy is right

Not only does the chastity cage keep a cuckold focussed on his wife for her benefit, but that heightened state of sexual excitement and awareness is very pleasurable for him. Only once you try it can you really understand how you will WANT to hold off your own ejaculations in order to stay in that suspended state of arousal. For the cuckold that is able to also embrace his submissive side the state of mind is further enhanced by the pleasure of submitting to your hot wife. The combination is so powerful that it affects you mentally and emotional and physically.

Most guys will never open their mind to it, but the cage is what liberated me to stop feeling compelled to play a tradition male role. Now the craving to be caged and dominated is overwhelming. Sometimes I almost feel as though the other man is being short changed because by comparison he rushes to ejaculation. To me it is almost like wolfing down a great meal rather than savouring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

policywank is a DUMB CUNT and a WHORE. she belongs in an ISIS whorehouse. that'd teach her! Rate accordingly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just great stuff

So much great stuff here and I believe couple can us it but I see really you controlling your husband as a way to protect yourself instead of pushing him up. I do hope you take the time to remember, you controlling him secures him so you can do as you want but he will begin to silence in him the ability to explore.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done!

Very well thought out! Given the right two people this might work; but I don't recommend it. As for the cock cage it is largely symbolic and for a submissive man it will heighten his experience. Better that two sluts have an open marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Insanity can border on logic

Reading this I found elements of logic but more disturbingly, a clandestine control freak. It makes me thankful I am not her husband and makes me cringe at his pitiful situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
interesting advice

this is a difficult topic to discuss and the attempt was well worth it. It is suggestive and i can imagine a lot more erotic detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant, well thought and well written

Hilarious comments below from haters/deniers who love this stuff or they wouldn't be here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex.

From what I understand the husband ends up having less sex with you then your lovers do with you. This also means you will eventually cut him off completely and never have sex with him again.

policywankpolicywankover 7 years agoAuthor
Misunderstand

Then you misunderstand. I don't really measure how much sex I have with my husband compared to others but from our anecdotal observations of couples we know I am very attentive to his sexual needs. It is often unconventional but thoroughly enjoyable for both of us. He is a very good lover and I have no intention of cutting him off.

ChagalxChagalxover 7 years ago
Really well written!

This is very thought provoking! It made me think about my own situation. I have often thought I would like to be a woman as they are so much more powerful then men. Also sexually they are in many ways, or at to some extent insatiable. I am insatiable but can't last to effectively meet all of my wife's sexual needs. It's reality!

When I was younger I could have three or four orgasms in an afternoon. She could have ten or twenty or more. What she is saying is absolute truth. I fell in love with her from reading this and could picture how she carries herself and how she walks. A super confident woman. There is nothing more sexy and erotic.

All you haters can't imagine what this is like because you are so insecure in your masculinity. Most of you don't have a cock but an overgrown clitoris. With that said go fuck yourselves. You're nothing but a cunt anyway!

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
Well reasoned

but this whole alpha - beta pemise is a tough pill to swallow. Leadership is predicated on style. This is pure D/s. The hierarchy is animal kingdom and our urges don't often stray far from that beaten path. The theme I get the most of from Pwank is that societal conventions are inferior to natural or animal instincts. I enjoyed the treatise and find some terrific insight. However, I keep thinking of the newly crowned Lion King devouring the offspring of his predecessor. Still 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Analysis!

This is a thoughtful and intelligent article on hot wife–cuckold marriages. Both my wife and I appreciated it immensely. It is a very clear description of human relations, psychology, sexuality and leader/follower roles. While sometimes difficult to accept, your observations are right on. Next, were the instructions for leading a husband into cuckoldry.

In our marriage, we are a great match in interests, activities, values and living compatibility. However, her sexual appetite and abilities far outmatch mine. That, coupled with the fact that she is extremely attractive, enjoys flirting and the attentions of other men, quickly led us to challenge our assumption of monogamy.

Even before our marriage, when we were just dating, we discovered it was extremely erotic when she told me how she fucked her former boyfriends and hookups. She could actually make me cum whenever she wanted to, just by narrating her former sexual exploits. Through this, she purposely set me up to have premature ejaculations and she grew to enjoy this power over me.

Furthermore, she would occasionally flirt heavily with attractive men in a social setting right in front of me. When we got home she would describe what she wanted to do with the man and make me cum after only one penetration in her pussy. She would giggle, hug me, tell me to enjoy the stories and I would get her off with a dildo.

With her coaching, I started understanding that just was not getting the job done for her. Eventually, she started taking lovers, feeding me their cream pies and face sitting me. Now, her face sitting me after she has been with her lover, is the most erotic and satisfying event in my life. To keep me from wanking off during her dates, we both agreed to a cock cage. I was actually relieved to wear it.

Where I am going with this is that, when sexual energy is in play, relationships can change quickly, often drastically. In our case, my wife is even considering allowing some of her lovers to breed her and we would raise the children as our own. She feels this is the ultimate way that she can express her own sexuality.

Women have the sexual capacity, the opportunity, and the smarts to fully exploit and enjoy their sexuality. I am very happy to be in a female-lead relationship in the sexual realm.

We, thank you for your excellent article.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read

Thanks for the writing. I/we are embarking in this direction at both of our desires, plus lead a FLR. This article made a lot of sense and cleared up many things in my mind. Now it is Her to keep up the forward progress as I am Her willing servant. In any and all aspects.

policywankpolicywankabout 7 years agoAuthor
Up to her

You are right to defer to her leadership and accept her sexual prerogative, especially if it is an FLR. However, you need to support and facilitate within the context of your submissive role. That means something different for each couple. But don't think of it as being all up to her. Seek ways to please her and comply with her desire as to move things forward. Good luck cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is a character flaw as old as man:

"Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes. The term originated from the Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water."

Once you contrive your value system based on situational ethics, everything is evaluated on how it pleases and satisfies you. Since how you and your various partners decide to live your life is entirely your own business, I wonder at your considerable effort to explain and justify how you choose to live your life. Virtue requires no justification or explanation.

Millions of people have embraced the values and teachings of Jesus, Gandhi, Buddha, as well as Adolph Hitler. Obviously there is no connection between a persons popularity, the depth of their conviction, and the virtue or truth of what they espouse. A slave's desire to serve a master gives no legitimacy to the master's dominance. I suspect in the South, USA, there were some black slaves who had considerate masters, and which slaves actually enjoyed and flourished under their servitude. Would an open-minded objective observe be required to consider that form a slavery as having some virtue or legitimacy?

There are very very many wives who live in what most observers would identify as an abusive relationship. Yet it is often impossible to get the abused wife to leave the relationship or even admit that it is abusive. The husband is enjoying his dominance, the wife is "enjoying" her abuse, so in your world view there is nothing there for society to condemn, or even care about. Right? Instead of a man embracing his role in a cock cage, we have a woman embracing her role inside a marriage cage. As long as the husband is supplying what she perceives as her needs, as long as she is content, any outside scorn or judgement is illegitimate, or at least irrelevant. Her humiliation and emotional deprivation do not exist if she does not feel it, correct?

There is a reason civilization recognized the character trait of Narcissus thousands of years ago. Self adulation and justification are as old as mankind. Live your life however you want, with whatever followers and sycophants you can recruit. It is just more of the same ol' same ol': if it feels good do it. Society and civilization has more important deviants to worry about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Narcissism

I think perhaps the point is that the traditional view of marital fidelity is rooted in male narcissism. For most of history the view of female virtue is based upon how she complies with her husband's dictates and how her actions reflect upon him. Until very recently it was fairly widely accepted that men had extra-marital affairs and it was a "boys will be boys" attitude. But a woman having an extra-marital affair was viewed as evil, non-virtuous and a personal insult to her husband. While the woman may not quite play the "slave" in the last commentators analogy she certainly plays the lesser and subservient role.

And that all starts with the basic flawed premise that monogamy is inherently virtuous and refusal to be monogamous (on the part of a woman) represents some kind of oppression of her husband or the natural order......as opposed to simply a refusal to comply with the dictates of her husband's narcissism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't you just love getting mansplained

I refer of course to the brave anonymous jerk who gave you 1*. They always resort to misogyny because logic eludes them. Women are "whores" in their misguided world where men would be "studs" for the same thing.

I thought the article showed true insight into the dynamics of FLRs and reflected many of my own views. I gave it 5* to balance jerkweed's 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I married a monster.

What an incredibly selfish take on relationships. If this relationship is true and not some fantasy, I wonder how many men she had to marry and then divorce before finding a guy who would agree to be her slave?

Survivor3306Survivor3306almost 7 years ago
Superior?

This woman's claim of superiority is based on her physical ability to have more sex than a male. So that is her justification? How about the fact that an average male is much more physically strong than the average woman? If we are focused on physical characteristics, shouldn't that count? What about non physical things? What if he happens to be more intelligent, or kinder or richer? How do those attributes stack up in the superiority equation? I imagine she would claim they mean nothing because her focus is on sex. But that is not true. In her life, she completely dominates the guy in all facets of their life. He has to obey all her commands. This life may work for her and her slave but her justification is pure bullshit. She uses it because she is "superior" in this one characteristic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superior

I think the point is about sexual superiority and not allowing that one aspect her reality be constrained by a man's need to believe otherwise. She is right.

In areas where men are or regard ourselves as superior we expect it to be acknowledged and accepted. We wouldn't accept being held back because another person (spouse or otherwise) needs to believe they are our equal.

She uses the skiing metaphor in part 2 of this piece. If a man's wife is a beginner skier and he is an expert he may stay with her on the gentle hill but he will make no secret of the fact that he can do the double black diamond. And will likely insist on doing so at some point....with a "meet you at the chalet after I do my stud thing" response. But in the reversal of that metaphor she is expected to pretend all she wants is to be with him even if the activity doesn't fulfill her needs.

As usual even the reality that she is superior in one area (which she is when it comes to sex) where men wish they were superior is too much for men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would not be jealous of my wife fucking another man, I would just dump her and move on with my life, and find a better woman who has a greater sense of fidelity In other words a real loving wife.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
It's a nonsense

IT'S A NONSENSE to say that a woman's "capacity(of sexual activity) is effectively unlimited" and that "every man who ever said "I fucked her until she couldn't take it any more" is deluding himself"!WHAT A CRAP!NO,a woman's capacity ISN'T EFFECTIVELY UNLIMITED!IT IS,OF COURSE,LIMITED BY THE FORCES OF HER BODY AND BY HER SEXUAL DESIRE,pretty much the same as for men!Also,MANY MEN who said that they fucked a woman until she couldn't take it anymore ARE RIGHT,since THERE ARE WOMEN WHO CAN BE FULLY EXHAUSTED BY MEN after they thoroughly fucked them!Also,regarding those women in the brothels who can have sex all day long THEY DON'T REPRESENT AT ALL "the sexual capacity of every woman"!THEY REPRESENT ONLY THEIR OWN SEXUAL CAPACITY and this capacity IS OFETN TRAINED(because they are whores),NOT A NATURAL ONE!All that CRAP DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING!And IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T PROVE that woman is sexually superior to man!THIS IS AN ABERRATION and that IDIOT who says in the comment that "she is right" about that,IT'S JUST A FOOL!SHE ISN'T RIGHT AT ALL because she starts from A COMPLETELY WRONG IDEA and she dares to speak FOR EVERY WOMAN!WHAT A STUPID PRESUMPTUOSNESS!I want to believe that NO WOMAN who is reading this BULLSHIT believe that she is superior to a man from the sexual point of view!Go get a life and stop writing such LIES and NONSENSES!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
@morito

You are right.

No need to get worked up.

Cucks like the myth and whores like to perpetuate it, but it is a myth.

I have never met the woman, though I'm sure she exists, that can handle everything I can bring.

I have been with many and none can take as much as I can offer..

Women do get sore and worn out and start drying after to much fucking.

I can go 5x an hour to completion. I can still stay hard after that and can start coming after another hour or so.

I have not met the slut yet that I can't wear out. I am, however, positive she exists.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Other foolishness

Other FOOLISHNESS that appears in this so-called story is that "no man rises to the level of being able to outlast even a single woman" and that "a woman may indulge the delusion but she does so to keep the peace and so she can get on her with her day"!Seriously??WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!There are MANY MEN PERFECTLY ABLE TO OUTLAST MANY WOMEN and when a woman is fully satisfied by a man,then SHE IS FULLY SATISFIED and THAT'S IT,SHE DOESN'T INDULGE ANY DELUSION "in order to keep the peace" or other bullshit!THAT'S THE TRUTH,unless someone wants to believe that women are sex-machines that are never tired,which,of course,CAN NEVER BE TRUE!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
@silentsound

I'm sorry,but I REALLY DON'T BELIEVE that you can go "5x an hour to completion and still stay hard after that"!THAT'S BASICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 6 years ago
Anatomy

It’s simple anatomy fellas. Guys have to get it up to fuck but women don’t. Whatever lies you tell yourselves in your mom’s basement it is a basic reality that all guys reach a limit as to how many times they can cum and get hard again in a short span of time. And when he is done the woman can keep on going. Whether she wants to or not she is able to. If her pussy is dry it is probably because she isn’t being fucked properly but regardless she can grab some lube and keep going.

Yes tantric sex can help a man last a long time - often by slowing down or distracting himself in ways that take away from the woman’s pleasure - but all she has to do is lay there. “I can’t take it anymore” is just code for “I am done with you and want to get on with my day.”

The prostitute example is bang on. Aside from experience prostitutes have no special training. Every reasonably able bodied women has the capacity.

There are plenty of men who can fully satisfy a woman’s desires. But that is because of the limitations of her desire not her sexual capacity.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
It's not like that

IT'S NOT "SIMPLE ANATOMY"!NOT EVERY WOMAN can "keep going on",many women SIMPLY CAN'T GOING ON HAVING SEX after a while!If they simply sit and lay there passive THAT CAN'T BE CALLED HAVING SEX!And if her pussy is dry IT ISN'T BECAUSE "SHE WASN'T FUCKED PROPERLY"(THAT'S A BULLSHIT,SHE IS VERY PROPERLY FUCKED after too much sex!),but because of HER NATURAL ABILITIES!Though,I MUST SAY that I disagree with the fact that women in general "start drying after too much fucking"!ONLY SOME WOMEN do that!

"I can't take it anymore" ISN'T ANY CODE for "I'm done with you and want to get on with my day”!THAT'S ANOTHER BULLSHIT!IT'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH,A WOMAN'S SEXUAL CAPACITY IS LIMITED,as I already said!ANYONE who believes otherwise,IT SIMPLY RAMBLES!

And the prostitute example IT'S NOT AT ALL "bang on"!Yes,PROSTITUTES HAVE TRAINING since SEX IT'S THEIR JOB and,most of the time,IT'S NOT A SOURCE OF PLEASURE FOR THEM!So,to say that "every reasonable bodied woman has the capacity of a trained whore" IT'S SIMPLY NONSENSE!Cut that crap!

Yes,they are PLENTY OF MEN who can fully satisfy a woman,but that BOTH BECAUSE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HER DESIRES AND OF HER SEXUAL CAPACITY!And THESE ARE NOT "lies told in mom's basement",but THE VERY TRUTH!If you can't accept it,THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Natural abilities

Also,in order that a man satisfies a woman sexually,HE DOESN'T HAVE TO PRACTICE "tantric sex"(which isn't such a big thing,anyway)!HE SIMPLY HAS TO HAVE NATURAL ABILITIES for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ona scale of 1-100

You still move the needle into negative digits

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
No

NO,I'M NOT DOING that!I just TELL THE TRUTH,unlike some people who tell ONLY LIES AND MYTHS that they like to believe!THAT'S NOT "negative"!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
@morito

LOL! I'm a super horny son of a bitch and masturbate both before and after sex with my lady because she gets worn out.

I did climax 5x in an hour, staying hard and didn't go soft the rest of the night.

I was sore the next day but it was a good soreness!

I'm not on Viagra or any other performance enhancer. I'm als not unique. There are some super horny, high drive guys out there and some can put me to shame though I might hold some type of record for my refractory period.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Men can very well do that

MEN(not only "some men",as it's written in that so-called story!) CAN VERY WELL SATISFY MORE THAN A WOMAN AT A TIME and that NOT ONLY "in their prime"!Also,THERE ARE MANY MEN WHO AR ABLE TO OUTLAST MANY WOMAN!This is THE REALITY,not some idiocy spreaded by cucks and whores!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
@silentsound

Forgive me,but I must tell again that I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!As I said,IT'S BASICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to climax 5 times in an hour and still stay hard for the rest of the night,especially without Viagra or any other enhancer!So,I CERTAINLY DON'T TAKE YOUR WORD FOR GRANTED,nor do i believe that there are quite a few guys even better than you!Come on,LET'S BE SERIOUS!True,there are some men who are able of this outstanding sexual performances,but THEY ARE RATHER EXCEPTIONS!

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 6 years ago
Lol

You boys doth protest too much. In my experience people don’t get worked up so much (that they have to yell in caps) unless they have something to feel insecure about. And repeating the same bullshit claims and juvenile bravado over and over again doesn’t make it valid.

But I must admit that I especially like the one about how prostitutes have training - is that university level or trade college? I don’t recall ever seeing that on a syllabus.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Big LOL

What's that "experience" of yours,little boy?That of a cuck or that of a whore?I'm not yelling in caps,you stupid,I'M JUST EMPHASIZING SOME OF MY SAYINGS!And THAT DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL any kind of insecurity,but exactly that I'M VERY SURE OF WHAT I'M SAYING,which obviously isn't your case!There are NO SUCH THINGS like "bullshit claims" or juvenile bravado",except in your SICK MIND!THIS THE TRUTH and it doesn't have to be "made valid",IT'S SIMPLY VALID!

As for the prostitutes,things are SO SIMPLE that even a MORON like you should understand them!Any person who does a thing over and over again like a job BECOMES TRAINED IN DOING THAT THING,more than someone who does that thing for less time,only for pleasure!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
😊

Just sharing my experiences.

I got nothing to prove and I only saw this story because I viewed @morito in the comments section.

Definitely not worth getting worked up about.

Now on to better stories to get mad about! LOL! Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

Incoherent nonsense. Oh wait he wrote it in caps and says he is really sure so it must be true. Bullshit.

ScarelttScarelttover 6 years ago
Learning, also my first comment ever.

I have to admit I learned a lot reading this. I don't know if I could ever actually do this. First I'm not sure my husband could handle it. Second I am not sure I could do it to him, or with him knowing.

I am going to read more.

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get mad at cheater's lover- many times justified.

The idea of not becoming upset with a cheaters lover may be OK sometimes but much of the time it is not. Sometimes the lover is someone you have known a long time or a relative. Hard not to get mad at your father or best friend for banging your wife... Or not be mad at your Mom for banging your husband, people just are not made that way. A relative or close friend can betray you as much as a spouse. A friend of my daughters, was betrayed by her mom. She found out 2 weeks before she was to be married that her mom was pregnant by her intended. Her mom married her fiancee the day of her planned wedding .. 26 years later she is still bitter ... It will never be the same, or even OK. No matter what her mom does can not erase the hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jealousy

Hello Miss Policy Early in your Guide you asked why Husband is more jealous of lover than lover is of him. You explanation although true, dismisses a man

s psyche. The husband being cuckolded is more jealous because this other man wants to take the woman he loves away. He stands to lose everything. Whereas, the boyfriend has everything to gain and nothing to lose. He wants to humiliate the cuck so the cucks wife gradually loses any respect she ever had for her husband.

Very dangerous to healthy marriage, Changes everything. Wives do fall for the lover, Women become emotionally attached to their lovers.

The first time my wife had her boy friend come over she gave him oral and intercourse in our bed. After sex he went to bathroom as I cleaned up. When boyfriend came back my wife said "cucky Jim will be spending the night in our bed. You can sleep on the floor". I was stunned. I cried quietly. Once they were sleeping, I left the house from early Saturday AM until Monday night.

Cuckolding is a very exciting fantasy; however the reality is very different. It will break your heart in the end. The woman will eventually leave her husband if the chemistry is right. Men if it goes to far, make a stand. She will belittle you. Ignore her, she will respect you as a man later. You protect her from the enemy. All women like that.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 5 years ago
Psyche

I don’t think her explanation of a husband’s jealousy dismisses his psyche. In fact, it focuses directly on his psyche and relative expectations. Anon takes it one step further to explore the element of something to lose or gain which is entirely valid. But that isn’t a different thing it is a different angle on the same thing.

Then anon goes on to make the classic mistake of associating abuse or insensitivity with cuckolding. Yes the circumstance is open to abuse by the wife or hurt on the part of the husband who is not as ready for it as he thought he was. But the author is very clear about that potential and the need to manage it and approach it realistically. Anon’s argument is like saying he knows someone who jumped out of a plane and died so that is what will always happen when someone jumps out of a plane when in fact the operative piece of information is that the guy wasn’t wearing a parachute or the pilot didn’t know what he was doing and let him jump under dangerous circumstances.

See any relationship model is open to abuse or insensitivity. I could just as easily cite examples of men or women having their sexual needs ignored and their feelings hurt within a monogamous relationship up to and including situations where it lead to a very unhappy ending. But the fact that it occurred in a monogamous relationship does not mean that monogamy alone was the cause.

What anon describes is a callous wife and/or a man who is not ready for the reality for cuckolding. Read the guide again - it is filled with cautions about proceeding in that situation.

Is this maybe the same anon the wrote the previous point? Yes of course fucking the mate of your own child or immediate family member is reprehensible. But that really isn’t the situation the author was addressing by any reasonable assessment. She said simply that it is the cheater who owes a responsibility of fidelity to their spouse rather than the person they cheated with. Whether that person also owes a duty of fidelity to the spouse is a separate question. But if they do it is because of their relationship with that spouse not because the person they fucked was married.

It may not be nice behaviour but if I fuck some woman whose husband I don’t know I don’t owe him anything. If he wants to be mad he should be mad at his wife not me because I have no expressed or implied obligation to him. If I fuck my brother’s wife he has every right to be mad at me but that is because I do have an implied obligation to him.

People who fuck their daughter’s fiancé or mistreat their partner are not representative of non-monogamous relationships anymore than men who bear their wives are representative of monogamous ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Marriage

The comment right before this one relies on the tired and fatuous notion that the term “marriage” is reserved for those that subscribe to a certain definition of what it means to be married. In this case their focus is on monogamy but the argument is no different in substance (or lack thereof) than those that say it only applies to heterosexual couples. There is no basis for the claim. The intensity with which one group claims a restricted definition of marriage in no way invalidates alternative perspectives because that first group does not hold authority over others nor does it hold the authority to dictate the meaning of any given word..

As for all the other arguments they represent a legitimate point of view whether one agrees or not. To argue against the author’s notion of female sexual superiority is simply a matter of offering a valid alternative perspective - each of us is free to hear both and come to our own conclusion. I find plenty of issue with what the author and the last commenter says - I agree on some points and disagree on others.

But I note that author makes her arguments without claiming that right to declare alternative views invalid. The only thing I find “wrong” with either point of view is the spurious claim to the definitive interpretation of the word marriage.

While I do not claim to know why the last commenter feels empowered to make that claim it is reminiscent of the thought process that the author is trying to refute....the idea that because one set of perspectives is widely or intensely enough held that even those who disagree must be made to comply. Surely even is a plurality of people adopted the views of the author the last commenter would reserve the right to not comply? So why do they feel the need to impose their own view of marriage on others or denying the right of others to use the word if they don’t comply?

No. Everything here is up for debate. But the premise that marriage is intrinsically monogamous is patently false. No matter how firmly the Judeo-Christian perspective seeks establish that view the authority simply does not exist to do so on behalf of all mankind.

And I think that might be a bit of the author’s point - not to force her own view but to refute the right of others to impose theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Marriage" anon

Policywank has written a useful antidote for much of drivel that appears in LW. Thank you. As for the anon "Marriage" comment, however, that comment relies on the "fatuous" notion that linguistic kidnapping is intellectually honest, when it is in fact a dishonest bit of politico/linguistic slight-of-hand.

What is being done is taking a term with a well defined meaning that enjoys many positive connotations and changing it's meaning in order to receive psychological rents (unearned psychological benefits) by attaching the positive connotations to something quite different.

An old example is the "kidnapping" of the term "liberal". Up until the early 20th Century "liberal" referred to those who advocated natural rights AND a very limited government. Socialists could get no social or political traction by referring to their social/political program as what it was, so they decided to "rebrand" themselves as "liberals". This muddied the waters enough that they began making inroads with this deception. Eventually, they gained a great deal of power by kidnapping the term "liberal". Bear in mind that this bit of linguistic theft was used to promote statism, the very antithesis of true liberalism. As is always the case with these sorts of linguistic appropriations, the intent is fundamentally dishonest - it's intended to confuse people and debate for the purpose of advancing something that wouldn't be easily accepted, if at all, on its own merits. But that's the point - the advocates don't want to have to defend their positions on their own merits.

As for the linguistic kidnapping of "marriage", the purpose is the same. Language could used honestly - say referring to "same sex unions" or "polyamorous unions". But, instead, rather than having to defend and advocate their desired policy change honestly, the advocates deliberately confuse people and the debate by kidnapping a well understood and defined term in the hope of appropriating its positive connotations and distracting people from the actual substance of the institutional changes they are advocating and the potential undesirable social and cultural consequences of those changes.

The anon fancies himself to be "sophisticated", but, in fact, he is just a dim-bulb with a delusional view of his own mental prowess, or he's intellectually dishonest...or perhaps some of both.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedalmost 5 years ago
Marriage

Ah yes the tired old trope that marriage in intrinsically monogamous followed by an insult to the intelligence of anyone who dare disagree. But the foundation this argument is built on is opinion. And the intensity with which that opinion is felt does not make it fact.

Truth is that there are many valid variations on marriage that don’t revolve around monogamy. This is the same narrow mindedness that tried to deny gay marriage then retreated to “ok they can get together but they have to call it something different like civil union”. No they don’t. At least not in many western countries including the one where I live.

Arguments of linguistic appropriation mean nothing absent proof positive that the original definition includes monogamy. The need to insult only underlined the weakness of the argument - a circular argument that is built on its own presumptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoy The Silence: Words vs. Emotions

Hello all, Sam here.

Before I begin, let all try to imagine that anything is possible and our thoughts are based off of our own unique life experiences. Now if this were true, then that would be that everyone's beliefs are personal. Hell, even facts would be nothing more than beliefs.

Now you can say" I know that the Sun will rise, that's a fact" that is true, but you didn't learn that. That is not knowledge, that is intuitive. Even animals are aware that the Sun will rise. So then, is what we learn true?

1. Policy wank has shared with us an incredible document. There is no right or wrong. It is her beliefs. Her :truth" if you will. It can't be wrong.

2. You cannot intellectualize this article because it is about emotion. Sex is a need. It's not an option. We are all made up of 50% semen, so how can it be gross. How can sex be bad, when that's how we all got here.

3. I will not try and touch religion. If you have religious beliefs I respect them.

4. You cannot define sex with words. You can try and talk about doing this or doing that but your words have no power over an erect penis or Lubricated vagina. Sexual energy is powerful and must be expressed in some fashion. Are there good ways and bad ways? Of course, but it is up to the individual to decide what is right for them.

5. I suppose when we try to impose absolutes on sex we miss the bigger picture. Sex is important and should be respected. Sex is fun. Sex is mysterious and a thousand other things. Through sex we create people. Wars are started over women. Even in modern times we fight over how women should be treated. Wars are never over men, they are about the infinite sexual power of the female that we men attempt unsuccessfully to harness.

Policywank should be praised for sharing this beautiful work of art. It has changed my life for the better. That's just me however. Don't make a decision yet. If you don't like it or understand it. Sit on it for a few years then check it out again. Perhaps you may change your mind. I for one am very grateful for her honesty, integrity and sincerity because we do not get very much of that these days.

In society we complain that people are no longer "real" and when a real person speaks up we tell them to pipe down. Weather you agree or not, isn't it beautiful how she spoke up? That's why we are all here commenting on it because it is fascinating. Can you believe the audacity she has in sharing this with us unapologetically. Isn't it sexy.

Is there any man who has read this who wouldn't like to have a coffee with her and hear more of her thoughts? She is incredible. Magnificent, interesting and we all know it. That is why we are here. So please, please do not say anything negative. I am not being a gentlemen and I know that she can speak for herself.

Even if a man wrote this, I would speak up for him. I speak up for mma fighters all the time and they appreciate it even though they are usually 20 or even sometimes 30 years younger than me. They appreciate someone articulating on their behalf.

Each and everyone of you that left a comment took time out of your busy life to express something. I think you are beautiful for that and I love you for it. I just ask that in 2019 and beyond, we don't censor what we don't agree with. Let's continue to have conversations.

Love and respect to all.

Until next time, your friend and brother

Sam

Enjoy the silence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Low probability of success.

a very well thought out scenario with many breakpoints.I don't see this minefield being crossed for any period of time in the real world. Yes for a few all these conditions can be meet but how long until the inevitable mismatch of desire and actuality cross and the paths digress. And really unlikely if children, illness, financial stress, emotional attachment for the dom whether she wants to or not, emotional exhaustion for the sub who probably doesn't live in a vacuum but will be subject to scorn and abandonment when friends and family interact. Perhaps Edward the abdicated King of England did it but his life was one of moving from one sycophantic person or couple to another. Rather like the life of Sisyphus.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
The essay was just too negative for me.

I was in a long term relationship, unmarried, but living together for almost six years. She was an alpha type personality and a serial cheater. A liar, too. I kept forgiving her because I thought I was in love, and I really was, but...she made all kinds of excuses, bargained, threatened. We could do 3somes if I wanted. I could cheat and “get even” or we could have an open relationship, etc. I didn’t want sex with anyone else. I don’t need sex, I need a healthy, loving, honest, respectful relationship.

The essay describes some female sexual utopia and that’s what I want, but without all the “I need more sex than any one man can provide!” bullshit. Because I don’t. And yeah, I get there’s more to it than that.

Anyway, I finally wised up and kicked my ex-girlfriend out of my life before she could drive me completely insane. I met some guys, dated some guys, and a couple years later, I married a guy. He’s not an alpha, just a regular honest, hardworking guy who loves me. I could cheat on him, easy. But I don’t think I could convince him that I’m sexually superior and eventually break him down to the point where he wants to see me fuck someone else.

And if I could break him like that? I’d leave him. I can’t respect a guy that’s willing to marry me, raise a family with me, share the triumphs and suffer the setbacks of a life worth living, and then allow me to have sex with someone else just because...What? It’s fun? I have needs? He has esteem issues? No thanks.

I’m not criticizing the couples who enjoy that lifestyle or the people who want the fantasy. It’s your life and you should live it. I’m just saying that the hotwife/cuckold relationship doesn’t offer anything of value to my marriage. Quite honestly, the article struck me as something my ex-girlfriend could have easily written. It was a little frightening actually.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I give you a bunch of stars, but I should also add that when you confessed to cheating on your husband early on, I really struggled to believe anything you said subsequent to that admission. Like I said, I was stuck in an emotionally abusive relationship for a lot of years. Maybe now I can’t see the forest for the trees? But I’ll stand by convictions anyway; they were hard won.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is interesting how this genre elicits such instinctive negative reactions and how people project their own experiences onto it. For instance, if mletrout's ex had followed this guide a critical part of her journey would have been to state clearly her desires and intentions in advance of acting on them so that mletrout could make an informed decision about whether she wanted to continue in the relationship. The lying, excuses and threats would not have been part of the dynamic. All that would be left would be the ex's legitimate decision to not be monogamous and mletrout's legitimate decision to exit that relationship and pursue one that is monogamous.

Consensual non-monogamy has nothing to do with cheating and emotional abuse. As near as I can tell this guide isn't advocating non-monogamy or the hot wife lifestyle in particular. It is information for those who are already interested in the lifestyle. And quite contrary to what many seem to assert or assume it highlights the need to be open and honest with one's partner and continually check in along the journey. Most comments I read here and in relation to similar stories in the genre start from a place of simply being hostile to the idea of a non-monogamous woman. People jump to conclusions about her motivation or conduct to provide cover for the negativity, but what they really hate is a woman who won't conform.

curiouschattycouplecuriouschattycouple11 months ago

Thank you for the woman's viewpoint. We are learning about the lifestyle and considering where we would like it to end up, for us. I don't anticipate that our journey will take us to same place as yours, but the encouragement and empowerment in your writing is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting POV. Hope you and your husband can continue on. For me, however, your entire philosophy of control is DOA.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy9 months ago

Brava! I honestly think this would be helpful to a great many people, even those that aren't interested (or are unaware of their latent interest) in 'kink'.

Thanks for sharing.

IstrokeCIstrokeC8 months ago

I dont think I’ve ever read such an intelligent and I think inspiring description of positive cuckoldry. If only more women were as aware of how easily and with what huge benefits to their lives and happiness, their husbands may be cuckolded. Not all husbands perhaps, , but I believe , most. And as a cuckold myself ( but in no way resembling the typical cuckold in 90% of stories) I know how much better it is for us to know our place. How much healthier is a marriage where neither partner is frustrated or resentful through the husbands inability to satisfy his wife’s healthy and natural sexual desires. Men are not equal , and pretending we are is neither honest nor wise. Nature has provided a small number with the characteristics necessary to fully satisfy women , and prompts women to desire such men. The rest of us are better suited to supportive and subordinate roles. Neither are men and women sexually equal: women hold the real power, and hopefully are now getting used to applying it.

gureaggureag4 months ago

Question 1: why does he have to wait at home? Why can't he be doing whatever else, or going on a date himself?

Question 2: why do the husband have to be controlled? What's wrong with him pursuing other women?

gureaggureag4 months ago

What do you mean by "The sexually intensive nature of your existence puts him in a heightened state of desire that he can not reasonably be expected to control. Whether he is constantly masturbating or seeking your sexual attentions, the result will be undesirable for both of you."

You don't want his sexual attention? The whole idea is to open up sexually but this seems like constraints for the guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous