All Comments on 'Slut Wife's Start'

by Solonarjr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another sicko crawling out of their hole.

Crawl back in and pull the rock over you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot as fuck

thanks for writing

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Hot, but wrong category

Just because the woman in this story is a wife doesn't make this a Loving Wives story! She wasn't even a wife at the time this story takes place!

I don't know why so many authors make this mistake with this category. I suppose because it's the most popular category, and they're guaranteed to get lots of views and comments. We're at the point where the admins should just place ALL stories in Loving Wives. There really is no point to having different categories.

End rant.

As for the story itself, this would have been at least a four-star story in the Group Sex category (where it belongs.) I enjoy stories about sexually-liberated women who freely give themselves to men. This story even had a hint of non-con and lesbian action. For the most part, it was well-written, and had a good pace to it.

Keep writing, but next time, put it in the proper category!!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
At least...

At least he wasn't deceived when he married her...If he liked her like that who are we to reproach him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't Waste Your Time Continuing With This Bullshit!

So the male in your tale is a cuckold wimp/spineless piece of shit and the bitch has no and can't spell morals & scruples. Enough already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Literotica NEEDS a true stories/confessions section!

Look forward to hearing more of your adventures

50? I've probably had 5000 lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A little rushed

Hi there,

thanks for sharing the story,, not sure whether it is all true. Would seem a little unlikely as there seemed to be a little too much stereotyping.

But a nice story all the same.

The Trolls will always troll these so just discount that automatically. I thought it was a little rushed for my liking. To quick to the strip and could have been a little more on her thoughts and emotions. Was this the first time she was used by a group, did she worry about being called a slut by men once they found out what these guys had done to her.

But for a first go, not bad at all.

KSBerryKSBerryover 9 years ago
College whore

My wife was a huge slut in college as well. She fucked a good portion of the lacrosse team.

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
My WIfe's Story?

My wife did a lot of guys when she was in college. Funny how the guys that want to fuck every thing that moves get upset when the women do the same thing. Maybe because it's easier for a hot woman to get fucked than a guy. Any way imagined her as being my wife when young. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wives Who Love Sex

Great stuff. My wife got around during her time in college, as well. Between her college experiences, plus with her ex husband, as well as cheating on her ex husband, my wife's was probably fucked a thousand times before I got my hands on her.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Very hot

She did not suddenly stop because she married you did she? Bet she kept getting as much man cock as she could, even married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, more, more

More stories of Lorrie please. I love how slutty and dirty she is. I have an erection from reading your stories about her.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Where can we see your wife?

Would love to know if you post on any other site's her pics, stories, vids. Love slut wive's who are horny and get what they need.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Your pig

You whore wife is a pig, and you are a low life willing cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous