Slut with an Accomplice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,860 Followers

Pauline gave both guys a long lingering kiss, and then I took her place, kissing the guys slowly and seductively. Placing our dresses back on I got the Taxi card out and rang the driver.

"Listen guys you'll need to do a performance like that so our kinky husbands can see what dirty unfaithful sluts they've married!"

Mac smiled and said it would be a privilege to fuck such hot wife sluts, while their wimp husbands wanked their noodle dicks, seeing their slut wife's get a real hard fucking.

Giving both a guys a final kiss we headed off into our waiting taxi. I looked at my watch and it was 12:30. We'd been fucking for almost three hours.

I rang Jim from the taxi saying we'd be home in 20 minutes but first we were going to have some fun with a taxi driver.

The Taxi driver couldn't believe his luck, listening to my conversation.

"So then Mr Driver. Do you want to fuck both of us?" Pauline teased revealing her well fucked shaved pussy to the cabbie.

"You can do both of us in my driveway!" I exclaimed.

As we pulled into my driveway the cabbie got out of the front of his cab and climbed into the back, as Pauline splayed her legs wide, revealing her pink hole to the driver. I sat beside her, removing my dress completely, revealing my underwear and shaved pussy to the driver as he plunged his stubby cock into Pauline's gash. The driver began to finger my pussy as he continued fucking Pauline. She was thrashing around on his cock whispering.

"Fuck me baby!"

The driver was well out of his sexual depth and emptied both balls deep inside Pauline. Panting furiously he said.

"No Charge!" as he placed his flaccid spent cock back inside his trousers. Pauline and I got out of the cab giggling. Her dress was up around her waist, with fresh spunking oozing down her stockinged thighs. I was standing beside her holding my dress wearing only my sexy lingerie. As the driver returned to his cab he slowly reversed off my drive and headed off down the street. Pauline tapped on my front as the door slowly swung open. Jim stood in the door frame looking at the two lingerie clad unfaithful sluts smelling of raw sex and smiled.

"Tony come and look at these two dirty bitches!"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,860 Followers
12