Slut's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him move his legs upward and kissed back from his balls and started to lick the rim of his arse. She heard him moan and licked harder, she knew that he had a sensitive arse and loved to give him pleasure in this way. Drawing back her tongue she stabbed it into his arse, pushing hard she fucked his arse with her tongue.

After a few moments of this he shifted again and put his cock back in her mouth. Pleased to have it back she again started to slurp on it. Master Girth leaned over her back and started lightly spanking her, as the spanking got harder she worked harder on his cock. Fully erect now the outstanding Girth of his tool was making her jaw ache from the effort of keeping it so wide open for so long. The spanking stopped and her Master parted her buttocks, one hand on each.

As he did so she felt his finger pushing at her arse, but wait!, it couldn't be - his hands were on her buttocks, the intruder in her arse was thicker than a finger. Realisation hit her - her Master hadnt been locking the door - he had opened it!

The strange cock popped open her tight ring and surged into her unlubricated passage where the stranger let it rest. She opened her mouth to protest and as she did so her Master pushed his cock all the way down her throat and held it there. Moving his hands from her buttocks he took two handfuls of hair and pulled her head into his groin, preventing her from breathing through her nose.

"Shove it all in, fuck the slut properly" she heard her Master say. The strange cock surged forward and she felt the strangers balls come to rest on her thighs as he hilted himself in her arse. Starting to become a little light headed Snowdrop enjoyed the sensation of being overwhelmed by two cocks. Well fucked over the years her arse was nonetheless still tight and the strangers cock felt good in it, although not as thick as her Master's it was about average and about as long as her Master's if not a little longer.

"Come On" her Master said "She is a slut, treat her like one, fuck her hard"

As the stranger started a fast full length stroke in and out of her arse Master Girth started to fuck her throat. Snowdrop was in heaven and was looking forward to a double dose of spunk. She could feel that the stranger was wearing a condom and hoped he would have the good manners to take it off and come in her mouth.

She felt the strangers pace pick up and then felt his cock begin to expand inside her arse. "Here it comes" she thought "Please let me have it in my mouth"

She then heard a loud slap and a yelp, the cock was abruptly pulled out of her arse.

Her Master pulled out of her throat and she waited in anticipation of the stranger coming to her head and filling her mouth with spunk.

Her Master got off the bed and went to the foot of it - getting back on he pulled up her legs upward and outward and stabbed his full length into her sopping wet cunt. Slackened by the earlier fisting and having been drooling cum for the last 90 minutes another mans cock would have just glided in but Snowdrop almost purred with pleasure as she felt the walls of her passage being stretched by his width as he hilted himself into her. Started his customary hard pounding lunges she started to moan as she felt the glans of his huge cock tearing at her insides.

She felt the bed move above her and tilted her head to receive the strangers cock, she felt a knee at either side of her face and then his buttocks being lowered onto her forehead. Thinking that her Master would want her to rim him she explored upward with her tongue and encountered downy flaps and hot fragrant flesh. A woman!.

She withdrew her tongue and attempted to twist away but pinned by her Master's cock and the woman sitting on her face she could not escape. The woman sitting on her began to grind her pussy across Snowdrop's face and her Master said, "Be a good slut Snowdrop and pleasure my friend."

Snowdrop considered disobeying her Master for a moment but the feeling of his cock in her cunt made her realise that she had no option. She started to slurp her tongue through the wetness of the now dripping pussy on her face. Rasping her tongue up and down the crevice of the woman above her she paused and then thrust her tongue into her cunt - tongue fucking it as she had her Master's arse only a few minutes previous.

Her Master pulled his cock from her cunt and stood up off the bed, he murmured something and the woman astride Snowdrop reared up on her knees. Snowdrop felt her blindfold removed and a second later the bandage pulled from her eyes.

She blinked owlishly and then looked up to see the woman she had earlier kissed kneeling over her with her Master's cock in her mouth! Anger stirred inside her but then she realised that the woman could only get half of his length into her mouth and she was already gagging! Knowing the importance of a good blow job to her Master she felt a lot better. She then saw the womans husband handcuffed to the chair on the other side of the room. His face was red - obviously from the slap she had heard earlier and his cock was still hard - obviously the one she had so recently had up her arse. His balls and cock were shaved and she saw he was wearing a tight ring around the base.

The woman settled back down on her face and the woman reached forward and pinched her nipple. "Lick me Slut" Snowdrop didn't need asking twice, although this was her first cunt, she liked the taste. She hoped however that she wasn't going to miss out on a dose of her Master's spunk.

"Snowdrop I know you like me to tell you about the women I fuck" she heard her Master say "so I thought you might like to see me fuck one. Megan here is dissatisfied with her wimp husband and has a taste for big cocks. I thought I might give her a work out in front of you and him, what do you think?"

The woman above her then spoke, gasping slightly as Snowdrop found her clit and started flicking it with her tongue. "As soon as I saw the picture of your Master's cock I wanted it. You are a such a very lucky slut to have regular access to a monster like that. When I got hold of it in the corridor I couldn't believe how thick it is, I just want to be to have it inside me. My husband Nigel is so poor in bed, he doesn't stretch me, he only lasts a few minutes and he is a total wimp"

Megan swung her leg over and stood up. Snowdrop saw that although she had nice legs she had a bit of a tummy on her but large slightly drooping breasts with huge conical nipples tended to disguise the fact. Her nipples were long - about half an inch! GOD the woman was aroused. But she was slim hipped - Snowdrop had her doubts about whether she would take Master Girth at all. "Well Snowdrop, do you want to watch or shall I blindfold you again and you can just listen?" Master Girth asked.

"Oh no Master I would love to watch" Snowdrop replied

Her Master reached down and pulled her off the bed by her collar, Megan pushed the bed nearer to where Nigel sat silently.

"Watch me being fucked by a REAL man" Mean said to him with a sneer and slapped his cock hard causing him to yelp again.

Master Girth pulled Snowdrop to the side of the bed and said, "Kneel here, I want you to have the best view in the house"

Megan hopped onto the bed, shuffled backward to make room for Master Girth and watched with wide eyes as he knelt between her open legs. He took hold of her left thigh and pushed her leg wider, she moved the right leg herself and raised both her legs higher. Taking hold of his pulsing erection he rubbed his huge glans up and down her recently licked and very wet cunt.

Stopping he engaged the glans at her tight opening, she looked down, obviously concerned. "I'm not sure I can take it, I'm very tight and its very thick"

Snowdrop saw her Master's arms bend as he allowed his weight to gradually push the bulging head of his cock into her tight cunt.

Suddenly with an audible pop his glans defeated the tightness of her cunt and entered her. Master Girth stopped and Megan suddenly shouted, "NO NO -"You're hurting me"

Snowdrop knew what was coming next and smiled to herself, she saw her Master's buttocks clench and then his hips hammer forward as he fucked his whole length into Megans cunt. She saw his balls squash against her buttocks as he stopped with his huge length inside her. She let out a harrowing scream and her legs went slack falling either side of her Master's legs. Snowdrop saw that she was beginning to sob quietly.

She looked over at Nigel and saw that he was enraptured at his wifes domination by the huge cock, his cock had grown at least an inch and was weeping from the tip.

Her Master pulled half his cock out of the quiescent Megan and then pushed it back in. Her eyes remained closed and she continued to sob. He took up a slow rhythm giving her about half of his cock with each stroke. After 20 or so strokes the sobbing stopped and was replaced by a low moaning. Megans legs came back up and she wrapped them around his waist. Her arms went around his neck.

Snowdrop watched enthralled as her Master lengthened his stroke, 3/4 of his cock now slurping in and out of what was obviously a very tight cunt. She could see it grasping at his cock as he withdrew it. Megans moans were now transformed into small cries as her orgasm approached.

He withdrew his cock all the way and leaned down, taking her left nipple in his mouth, Snowdrop saw him take the long nipple between his teeth, bite down and pull. As Megan screamed with the pain he slammed his whole length into her. The orgasm hit her from nowhere and she started to scream repeatedly.in time with her visibly spasming cunt. Snowdrop could see the muscles in her thighs trembling.

Her Master left his cock inside her until her orgasm subsided and then withdrew most of the way. He then took her left leg and moved it across his body and up presenting her open cunt at a different angle he again lunged all the way in, Megans eyes opened like saucers as the huge cock split her at a different angle, she screamed again. With her right leg between his legs and her left leg almost vertical, this time Master Girth did not stop, for several minutes he hammered in and out of Megan taking her to screaming orgasm after screaming orgasm. When she was reduced to whimpering he withdrew his cock, dripping with her cum and redly angry it bobbed in front of him. Megan scrambled to her knees and took it into her mouth and began sucking hard on the half of the length she could get into her mouth.

Snowdrop looked over at Nigel to see his cock rapidly softening and spunk all over his stomach. "What a waste" she thought.

"Sir, can I have his spunk?" she said.

"NO" snapped Megan he has to drink his own spunk - it is part of his punishment"

Master Girth pushed Megan back onto her arse on the bed and dragged Snowdrop up by her collar and positioned her over the edge of the bed next to Megan's cunt. Snowdrop looked at the gaping stretched hole, what had been a tight little pink gap was now a red and angry gaping tunnel. Snowdrop started tonguing Megan and immediately enjoyed the taste of her Master on the woman's cunt.

Master Girth positioned himself behind Snowdrop and with no further ado slammed his cock into her cunt - pushing her forward against Megans wetness.

Hammering in and out Master Girth only lasted about a minute before Snowdrop felt his glans growing still further inside her. A moment later she felt him pump what felt like gallons of hot spunk into her cunt. A few strokes later she felt the spunk being forced out onto the top of her legs by the tightness of the fit of his cock.

A moment later he withdrew and offered his dripping cock to Megan, she began to lick the cum off his still huge cock.

He took hold of Snowdrops collar and dragged her up so that she was facing Megan with his cock between them, "Watch this" he said and offered his cock to Snowdrop. Snowdrop lunged forward and took her Master all the way into her throat, his balls on her chin. Megan reached forward and felt the huge cock stretching Snowdrops throat.

"Oh MY God" she said.

Master Girth pulled out again and placed his cock between the two women who began to alternately lick and suck at it for 5 minutes or so until it softened.

As he got up off the bed the two girls kissed deeply and started to rub their breasts together.

"Snowdrop, I'm dying to taste your cunt" Megan said " But I would be grateful if you would do me a favour"

Snowdrop looked at her Master who nodded his consent.

"Of course" she said.

Mean went over to where Nigel was still cuffed to the chair and putting her foot on his chest pushed him and the chair over backwards. She squatted over his upturned face and Snowdrop heard him lapping at her gaping minge.

"I've decided that you have drunk enough of your own spunk Nigel" she said " It is time for you to taste the real thing"

Getting up she walked over to the bed, kissed Snowdrops left nipple and took hold of her collar. She looked into Snowdrops eyes and Snowdrop kissed her lips briefly. "You owe him a mouthful of spunk from the lift earlier" Megan said. She led Snowdrop until she was standing over Nigels head, a drop of cum dripped from her cunt onto his nose.

"You saw him fuck me Nigel, you saw how much I enjoyed him. You saw how he took me and mastered me with that monster cock, Now you're going to drink his spunk out of his slut"

She pulled Snowdrop down so that her cunt was above Nigels face.

He tried to turn his head but Megan reached out and twisted his cock so that he cried out. "Fucking do it, or I'll suck your bosses cock and then tell him about your little hobbies, don't think I won't you bastard. Let me hear you say it'

"Yes Mistress"

"Yes Mistress what, you useless wimp?"

"Yes Mistress thank you for allowing me to drink his cum"

Megan leaned forward and down as Snowdrop crouched down over Nigel's face. She watched him plunge his tongue into Snowdrops dripping cunt and lick out a large dollop of Master Girth's love cream and swallow it. Snowdrop moaned and clenched her cunt muscles, as Nigels tongue reached out for her again a flood of spunk and cunt juice cascaded into his mouth and all over his face. He swallowed repeatedly to cope with the flow.

After a few minutes of Nigels utter humiliation Master Girth said, "That's enough girls, we are here all weekend and I've a feeling it is going to be a long one for Nigel.

Snowdrop stood up straight away, "Yes Sir."

Megan looked over at Master and slut as Snowdrop walked over to his side, knelt down and allowed her hair to cover her face, she looked at his now softened but still impressive cock and took stock of the ache in her ravaged cunt. "Yes Sir" she said

To be continued...

12