All Comments on 'Slutty Aunt Netti'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Sweet, hot and kinky

Well done!

A nice build-up and then a lot of very vivid sex. Just a real nice slutty story, and I would love to read more of him and his aunt.

A nice writing style that gives the reader a good image of the scene.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good imagination...

But hogs don't sweat... that's why they wallow in the mud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Steamy, Forbidden Sex

Authentically low rent seduction. Breaking taboo barriers with a realistic feel. Happy trailer trash romp.

Great dialogue. Squeals for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dang it man

I hate when people start the fucking part and just end it,none of these dam stories ever finish what they started.

jouliejouliealmost 12 years ago
a very natural situation, well described

Your story shows an enviable knowledge of the location. You have succeeded in painting a very natural situation, well described, which should appeal to many. A very sexual event that could be written, dare one say, from personal experience. It doesn't have the ring of pure fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot slutty aunt!

I really liked that slutty big boobed aunt character! I want her! So slutty and inviting!

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Jealous !!!!!

Oh to have had a relative like that.

HookmeistrHookmeistrabout 9 years ago
Very hot

I thoroughly enjoyed this...sounds like he's got an eager Auntie who wants to continue on. Ahh...to be THAT young and virile again...

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Talk About Plowin' Her Fields!

Down on the farm,plantin' the seed fuckin' at its finest!

This hotly described fuck fest deserves several sequels!

In the next chapter he can send his big cum wagon through her mountains ending up by white-washing her face.

Then in chapter 3 he can unleash his big rig down her Hershey highway and deposit some white icing.

Finally,in the Grand Finale,they can commence to Makin' some bacon with the end result being 3 little pigs 9 months later.

As Auntie Piglet said herself,"There's nothin' wrong with plowin' the family fields every now and again!"

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 7 years ago
Southern comfort

The dialogue was really good, especially at the end. Way to build that sexual tension!

oreofanoreofanabout 5 years ago
thank you!

this story arouses both of us! fkn hot! thank you!

yakboy69yakboy69over 4 years ago
That was great.

Great story with awesome dialogue. Need to check out more of your work. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous