Slutty Bridesmaids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you doing?" Amy squealed. But Marcus was in the zone. He was lifting her up and down on his cock, slamming her pussy down with each motion. He moved faster and faster and found the perfect rhythm of lifting her body up, and then letting gravity slam her body down on his cock. Marcus repeated the movements over and over again, each time harder and faster than the one before it.

Amy was helpless. Her feet flailed and kicked all over the place like she was having a seizure. The fucking was so intense and extreme that one of her high heeled shoes went flying off her feet and sailed across the room as Amy screamed and moaned at rock concert level decibels.

Now Marcus was slamming his cock upward with each motion, almost violently slapping his balls into her with each thrust. Amy's pussy was soaked and juices oozed down her thighs. Janet was playing with herself as she watched her friend get royally fucked. She stared in amazement at each glimpse of Marcus' beautiful cock, glistening wet with a fresh coating of Amy's pussy juices.

Meanwhile, Amy was in a euphoric daze. She was holding on for dear life as mumbled incoherent words came out of her mouth in between moans and groans. Her head whipped back and forth as her body shook with each powerful plunge. She was going to cum and it was going to be explosive. Just when she was about to scream "I'm cumming", Marcus lifted her up high enough that his cock popped out of her. His cock hung in the air shining like a freshly polished trophy as Amy panted and desperately tried to catch her breath. Marcus then lifted her to his side and helped her find her footing. When her feet touched the ground, Amy titled from having only one heel on as Janet stood there motionless, face to face with Marcus gorgeous cock.

"Oh my god that was so intense. I was going to cum." Amy blurted out as she leaned against Marcus for support. "Fuck...that felt sooooo good. You fucked me sooo hard."

Janet looked up at Marcus, "That was so fucking hot. Can I taste your cock?" She didn't wait for an answer as she wrapped her hand around his sticky cock and engulfed it with her open mouth. Janet feverishly worked her mouth and tongue over his cock, sucking down her friend's pussy juices. After cleaning his cock nicely and giving it a fresh coat of saliva, Janet stood up and licked her lips. She stared at Amy lustfully and surprised everyone by giving her a sloppy kiss. Their tongues twirled round and round each other as Janet transferred Amy's own pussy juices into her mouth. As they broke free from their kiss, they both hugged and turned to look up at Marcus. Janet bit her lips yearningly while Amy licked her lips. They both wanted more.

"Janet, I think it's my turn now. Amy, I think next you have to fuck me until I cum all over your glasses." Marcus dared.

Amy nodded, "OK, but I think Janet should help. It's going to take the both of us to handle that big black cock."

Marcus didn't object as he reached out and pulled Janet in close to him. He inhaled her sweet smelling perfume and stared into her intoxicating eyes before he kissed her passionately. His hands reaching down to lift up her dress and play with her already dripping wet pussy. When they broke free from their kiss, Janet asked if he could fuck her like he just fucked Amy. Marcus smiled as he lifted Janet up like a ragdoll in his arms. Once again he found the right position and grip and slowly entered Janet's equally tight Asian pussy. Janet closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as she finally felt his massive cock inside her. She was in complete and utter ecstasy.

Amy commented, "Oh my god...his cock is splitting your pussy apart. Is that what my pussy looked like when he was fucking me?" She tried to take a few steps, but it was awkward with only one high heel on. She looked around for her other shoe and hobbled off to look for it.

At the same time, Marcus was balls deep inside Janet and slowly working up speed. But Janet was inpatient. She wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his back and used the support to help lift herself up and down on his cock. When she found just the right position, she didn't bother going slow...she wanted it fast and hard.

"Fuck me Marcus. Give me that big black cock." Janet screamed as she bucked her hips.

Marcus just held her up in his arms and let her do the work. He held his tongue out mockingly like a Kiss impersonator. "Yea, do it...do it..." He encouraged as Janet worked up a sweat.

In the meantime, Amy had found her shoe and was now sitting on the couch enjoying the show with both heels back on. She had gotten rid of her pink top, mini-skirt and the "Bride" sash and was now only sitting there with her stockings and heels on. Her legs were spread wide as she licked her fingers and played with her still sopping wet pussy.

Meanwhile, Janet was in full on animalistic mode, bouncing up and down on his cock like the nympho she was. She screamed and moaned louder and louder, repeatedly yelling out the words "Yes..." and "Fuck me..."

Marcus was now clapping his hands together as Janet was putting on a show. Finally she got tired and stopped, leaning in to shove her tongue down Marcus' throat. They kissed just as animalistically as they fucked.

"Damn Janet...that was some porno style fucking." Amy said impressed.

Marcus agreed, but he was just getting started. He took the reins and was now lifting Janet's light body up and down on his cock. Janet was screaming at the top of her lungs as Marcus pounded her pussy to climax. In a matter of minutes, Janet was yelling "Ahhh...ahhh...I'm going to cum". Marcus had no intentions of pulling out as he slightly changed positions. He leaned over, dipping Janet at a 60 degree angle. His hands were holding her up around her back as she gripped her legs tightly around his waist. It was the perfect angle for him to rapidly thrust his cock back and forth. Janet's head snapped back from the intensity and sheer force of his long, hard thrusts. Her hair was clipping the ground as her entire body shook and spasmed violently. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came harder than she ever did before.

Coming down from her orgasmic high, Marcus carried Janet's lifeless body over to the couch and threw her next to Amy. He then pushed Amy's hand aside, clearing a path for his cock to re-enter her pussy. He draped each leg over each one of his shoulders, letting her sexy high heels hang right next to his ears as he shoved his cock all the way inside Amy's pussy again. Marcus rested his weight on Amy's outstretched legs and used them as leverage to slam his cock in and out of her pussy. Amy moaned and screamed in delight as Janet slowly re-joined the party.

Janet leaned in and passionately kissed Amy as Marcus continued to hammer Amy's pussy. He was enjoying the sight of the two women making out, as well as Amy's tits jiggling with each hard thrust. Muffled screams escaped Amy's mouth as the two friends' sloppily kissed. Then Janet broke away and her mouth found Amy's sensitive erect nipple. Marcus was methodical with his thrusts as he ordered Janet to sit on Amy's face. Janet did as told as she swung a leg over Amy's head, her body facing Marcus', and dropped her pussy onto Amy's tongue. Amy suffocated herself on Janet's pussy, licking like a mad woman as Marcus let her legs drop down until her heels found the carpeted floor. Not missing a beat, Marcus continued to take long, deep, hard thrusts with precision as he and Janet leaned across Amy's body until their tongues met. The three of them formed a triangle as dick connected to pussy, mouth attached to pussy, and finally mouth to mouth.

In a matter of minutes, Amy was screaming muffled cries of "I'm cumming...I'm fucking cumming" before squirting all over Marcus cock and thighs as well as her own stocking tops.

"Oh fuck yea...squirt that shit." Marcus exclaimed as he pulled his cock out of Amy's twitching pussy.

Janet needed no instruction as she leaned over in a hybrid 69 position and licked and sucked up every squirt from Amy's thigh and pussy. Once satisfied that every squirt was cleaned up, Janet's head popped up and gobbled up every squirt on Marcus' cock.

Taking full control of his two fuck dolls, Marcus kept them in their 69 position. He had Amy shift over ninety degrees on the couch so that she was now lying down across the couch with her head near one armrest and her heels next to the other armrest. He then had Janet do the same thing with one heel on the couch, the other planted firmly on the floor. Janet's ass pointed up towards the ceiling as Marcus maneuvered his body until he was positioned right behind her wonderful ass. He reached over and threw off the "Bridesmaid" sash onto the ground while pushing the top of Janet's dress down to let her titties out. He firmly grabbed hold of each tit as he entered Janet from behind, his balls hovering just over Amy's face and glasses. Marcus quickly worked his cock back and forth into Janet's swollen pussy as she buried her face in between Amy's spread legs. He continued to slam his body hard into Janet's, shaking her ass with each hard thrust. He fucked and pounded that pussy while Janet lapped up Amy's pussy over cried screams of passion. Finally, Marcus felt the tension build up in his legs. He knew he was about to cum any minute now, so he slammed his cock into Janet harder and harder, his balls now rubbing up against Amy's nose and glasses. He was fucking her so hard, that Janet's head was buried deep into Amy's cum caked thigh high stockings and her nails were digging into the leather couch. Marcus was going to burst and already knew what he was going to do as his balls filled up. He went into overdrive and planned to get every stroke worth of this sweet Asian pussy. Janet was screaming for dear life as Marcus owned her pussy. Finally, he couldn't hold out any longer and pulled out and shot rope after rope of his hot black cum onto Janet's pussy and Amy's face. When he was done, Amy had pools of cum on her cheek and nose, as well as a glob in her mouth. But most importantly, she had a coating of cum over her glasses.

On top of that, his cum he shot on Janet's pussy was slowly dripping down into Amy's open mouth as Marcus squeezed out every last drop. Amy sucked down the mouthful of cum before she leaned up and sucked Marcus clean. She then leaned up again to lick clean every drop of cum on Janet's pussy.

As Marcus moved away and took a seat on the couch, Janet swung her leg around onto the floor and greedily sucked and licked up every available drop of cum on Amy's face. She took off her glasses and licked those clean as well. Marcus was amazed at these two cum hungry sluts refusing to let any drop go to waste. The two playfully exchanged cum filled sloppy kisses, passing Marcus' load between their mouths before Janet finally swallowed it all.

Marcus cock went limp as the two ladies collapsed on the couch next to them. He smiled to himself, "So what's the next challenge?"

The girls shook their heads and waved their hands like they were waving a white flag. They were spent. He had fucked them to within an ounce of consciousness.

Janet and Amy closed their eyes and passed out. When they awoke the next day, Marcus was gone. He didn't say goodbye, but he left a note.

The note read, "I know neither one of you are getting married. But thanks for the fun night."

The girls cleaned up and headed for their room to check up on Tracy. She was fine, but she had a terrible hangover, so they didn't bother telling her about what they did while she was passed out.

The rest of the weekend was fun and memorable. They did everything from clubbing, to going to the strip club, and having male strippers over. When the weekend was over and the girls were on the flight back home, Tracy was so appreciative and thanked her two best friends for giving her the best bachelorette party ever. Janet and Amy agreed, but after that first night, they were the ones that had the best bachelorette party ever.

12