Slutty Bridesmaids Prequel 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to be fucked by a n*gger. I'm going to make sure you never fuck anything else. You're going to become a n*gger loving cock whore."Marcus screamed again, showing anger and rage.

He then plunged his cock deep inside her sending her into oblivion. Amy didn't know how long he was fucking her as she came in and out of consciousness. Each time she came to, he was still deep inside her, owning her pussy. And each time, the sheer force and power of his cock would send her back into unconsciousness.

Finally, after she lost count of how many orgasms she had, Marcus finally announced he was ready to cum. He ordered Amy to position herself in front of her cock. With a newfound burst of energy, Amy obliged and begged Marcus. "Please cum. Please show me I did a good job." As she furiously sucked and jerked his cock hard...trying to squeeze the cum out of him.

Amy flashed a giant smile as his giant cock sprayed cum all over her glasses, her face, her hair, and into her mouth. As she savored every drop of cum, it felt like the happiest moment of her life. She didn't feel abused. She felt like she had done her job and got her prize.

When the cumming stopped, the fucking did not as Marcus proceeded to pick up right where he left off. He amazed Amy with his ability to still be hard and still fuck after cumming so much. He fucked her back into unconsciousness and when she finally awoke, he was gone. Dried cum was all over her face, her body, and her stockings.

She picked up battered body and arose a new person. The person she was meant to become.

AMY - BLACK COCK SLUT.

12