All Comments on 'Slutty Busty Sister'

by racksonracks

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very good

i like it alot its very good just a little short

racksonracksracksonracksalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback. Hope yall like it, its my first story. Feedback welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good stort

Very nicely written. Easy to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good start

This is a good start to what can be a nice series. Please continue on with the activities of this trio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not good not bad

it could have been slower with better plot development and with better detail, more background and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not bad for a first go

Have to agree with the Anonymous above - - it's not bad but could have done with a little more pacing before just charging into the sex.

There's lessons to be learned but for your first story it's not bad - - don't be discouraged and keep going!

Lich LordLich Lordalmost 10 years ago
Too Quick.

Maybe this was just suppose to be a quick stroke story? If that was the case, then in my opinion, it would have been a lot better with more character development and build up. Just as some others expressed, but other than that it had a good premise.

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 10 years ago
Nice story!

You have a good thing going and I agree with some of the comments. A little more character built would had been nice. I still give it a five base on your username alone! Anyways, hope to see another chapter or a series perhaps..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Could have been more detailed. Needs more build up and needs to be plausible in some way. Good for a quick stroke, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

I guess what happens when the parents get home...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
exactly what i needed

its exactly what i needed to finger myself off before work thanks

brosismombrosismomalmost 10 years ago
good story

if a bit unrealistic,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

ot bad but could use more work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love this story its almost my life

My cock won't go down !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Sexy story would do Jamie anally tbh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can relate

My sister was three years ahead of me in school. I used to get so turned on by her friends that would sleep over an tiny tanks and shorts. My freshman year she had one of her hot friends over and had talked her into taking my virginity. Here I was, a naive little kid and this smokin hot senior came into my room and stripped. It was awesome. I wasn't aware of it, but I guess at that time, my dick was bigger than a lot of the older guys, so once her friends talked, I had several of them come to me in the night when they slept over. I never got to fuck my sister but she watched a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is this real?

Can you put up a picture of Jamie naked and in a skimpy outfit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slut sister

My sister Mary was and is a slut. - I never actually fucked her cunt but did everything else possible , even her ass we had our thing when she was 16 and I was 17 .. She was the more adventurous , actually sneaking into my bed late at night many times .. It was her who first sucked me off... Fantastic !!

We carried on until she was 22, when she got pregnant and picked the best of a bad bunch of dumb fuckers to be her husband - I miss her mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slut sister

My sister Anne is a real slut .. she loves cock - I know for a fact she has fucked both my uncles Peter and Dave .. I heard them !!

Although I have never fucked her cunt properly , we have come close - she has sucked my cock a few times and I did get to fuck her ass ... the tip of my cock was in her cunt but she squirmed away asking me to fuck her ass instead

“ Like uncle Peter? “ I groaned

“ and Dave “ she panted ... so I did , fingering her soaking cunt as I banged her tight ass ...she promised to let me fuck her in the cunt another day - and she kept it

RobNallyRobNallyalmost 4 years ago
My own slutty sister

There is nothing like a slutty sister, mine too was the aggressor. Marilyn worked out that she was fascinated my cock and since I was the only one she had the opportunity with she effectively seduced me and took the lead on all sexual activity. I am glad to report that over the years I had access to all she had and she loved it. Every young male should grow up with a slutty sister.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Ass vs. Cunt

In any situation whether true or not is it better for a Sister to get fucked in her Ass or Cunt,typically the term Whore or Slut is implied as offensive but for some that is a term of endearment or compliment.

Sure some may mean it as an insult,but for me it is meant as a compliment.If a Sister enjoys sex in either her cunt or ass then she should be commended for providing pleasure to her Brother,but say if its just a random guy who she hardly knows and just does it spontaneously with Joe Blow (pun intended) then by all means she is a whore or slut.

I condone incest if its with family but not if its someone outside the family.Also we see Jamie lez out with Lolli but again that is perfectly fine since Jamie likes the softer side of sex with someone like her.So when it comes to Jamie,Lolli,and Brother it is all good and they all get great sex from eachother.This story is touching to see Brother and Sister come together with best friend to share in the beautiful act of incest and bisexual pussy eating.Very Easy 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous