All Comments on 'Slutty Cockpig'

by REDWAVE

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
pileon2003pileon2003over 19 years ago
Excellent

As a cockslut this story was very right on-the wonder of sucking many anonymous cocks in a theatre is one of the hottest activities that I know of! Your story took me back too many hot times-Thanx!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
on the money

can tell this is true, been there. Love sucking guys off, then they hit the road

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nail on the head

been there, find a "cool" guy, have fun and never hear from him again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thanks for sharing

appreciate the total honesty...this is me to a "t," and I share your passions and frustrations, brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sucking dick

I loved how slutty you are I am the same way If I could have 40=50 dicks a day I think I would still be cum hungery. I like my men stright and totally masculine and young. I love to go to bathrooms and suck through glory holes from early morning about 5 AM to 3=4 AM I love when the young kids come in and feed me cum. I have been told that I am great at deep throat and just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
craving cum

Great story about men who really like to have guys cum on them or in them. I too enjoy serviceing as many cocks in a day as I can. Who needs meals when you can swallow nice thick loads of spermmmmmm !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no glory holes

in my area and I am so horny for some cock amd com. I am lefy yo eatomg my own and it is not as good as feeling it pumping from a hot cock. you guys that live in glory hole country are so lucky. somyjong about kneeling there and putting your hand through then waiting as a cock comes slowly pocking back. an adventure each time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sucking strangers

The excitement of sucking a total strangers cock in a dirty, dark video booth has always made me horny as hell. Knowing that some stud was about to drain his balls and fill my mouth with his warm cum makes me shiver with excitement. Also knowing that other studs are listening and often watching from adjoining booths adds to the the sexual tension. Love sucking all those stiff cocks of the hot and horny studs who hang around looking for a hot mouth to fuck. Guess that makes me a slutty cockpig as well.

PG564EPG564Eabout 8 years ago
Very arousing story

A lot of what you write I am - a very willing and erotic cock sucker. You described the hunger and need so well that I blew a huge load and ate every drop. Could blow you in thanks for your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I would happily have you ad a lover

Shame that you aren't in my town as I am looking for someone like you. Question,don't you ever want to be fucked too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

I totally love your story,, I too have had my share of cocks and swallowed numerous loads of cum,I love it,

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69almost 3 years ago

Ça c'est moi JM sucer des cocks les Traires jusqu'à la dernière gouttes de Semence !!!! Je téte uniquement les vieux hommes et bien sur cerise sur le gâteau les blàcks !!!!!! Il me faut les doses de Sperme assez régulièrement c'est mon médicament !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to be a cock sucking slut who sucks all comers (no pun intended) under stall in bathrooms, tasting and licking a large variety of cocks and hairy and smooth low hanging baby makers and enjoying their masculine scents and tastes. The only thing stopping me is the very real fear of STD's, otherwise, I would have mouthfuls of cum every chance I got.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous