All Comments on 'Slutty Maria Ch. 03'

by KSBerry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dreadful

I had hoped Corporate Whores by whatdreamsmaycome had made this storyline such a joke that these shitty stories would just die. Some people just can't be embarrassed, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He'd be a lot happier

If he just consentrated on enjoying his new job, saving money and seeing a lawyer.

Its too bad your content stinks so much, because you can almost write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The whole series is pretty stupid. Why are they married?

No love, no respect, no point. Silly.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Just a certainty...

The 3 parts of this story don't seem to fit to each other, the characters always changing their behavior (the husband was a deep alcoholic in a deep depression, and suddenly, by a miracle, was cured!) leaving just a certainty: She was a whore that fucked around to get bigger bonus at work. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whore wife

# 1

craigoolcraigoolover 7 years ago
Anonymous don't write for shit

...so kick their comments to the curb. Go to your panel Submissions->View->ManagePublicComments and delete all the disrespectful, unconstructive comments by those so filled with ego they have no idea the damage they are doing.

I put a disclaimer in my stories to keep their comments civil and constructive or they will be deleted. Then I check and do it.

That being said, Slutty Maria is a great character, and she belongs in Loving Wives. If the story was told from Tony's perspective, as a wittol cuckold, then it would properly belong in Fetish. So once again you are right and the Anonymous are wrong.

You are the writer. It is your story. Personally, I try to go back and rewrite to add detail, showing instead of telling Describing a blowjob is so much more interesting than a one sentence description. It can be tough to write the personal details, your writing is getting better and more descriptive.

I am not terrified of a woman who is sexual and enjoys multiple partners, unlike the Anonymous. Don't let them bully you. You write well and are getting better.

Just give me more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

As much as I enjoy reading slut wife stories, I usually can overlook some issues and just enjoy the sex. However this little series was brutal. Too many abrupt changes to the characters. Almost like three different couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Have to agree with anonymous in this comment.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Fascinating arc through the three stories: the ups and downs of the marriage, then landing on "All's Well that Ends Well." Great way to wrap the series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSBerry@KSBerry
Despite being 53, my wife still gets a lot of attention from guys & girls due to the size of her large, natural breasts. She remains conscious about remaining sexy, eating well & working out. Her breasts sag perfectly and she still shows off a lot of cleavage. I sill let her s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slutty Maria Series Info