All Comments on 'Slutty Sleepover Ch. 02'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
OpenManOpenManover 6 years ago
Best yet!

All your stories are hot, but this series is your best yet! LOVE how jason embraces his need for cock! I have a hard cock and squirming boipussy the whole time!

papabear536papabear536over 6 years ago
More

That was the hottest I've read in a long time!

nygayguynygayguyover 6 years ago
Very hot!

Hot with a kinky twist at the end. I love it!

ChesterfieldKingChesterfieldKingover 6 years ago
So hot

I kind of need part 3 soon, with the sister submitting too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Tryst

Can't wait to read the next chapter! Great series!

FestofishFestofishabout 6 years ago
Nice

Good story thanks. You should totally bring the dominant strap on ex girlfriend back in....maybe with her new big dicked boyfriend?

titans2138titans2138about 6 years ago
More Please

One of the very best stories I've read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good but..

I was loving it till the incest part.. that was a complete turn off, it could be another girl or maybe Jacob could have done that... it was just too good to be true I guess.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Absolutely, completely...

brilliant! An extremely hot bit of story-telling, is what you've got in this series.

Speaking of series, I join the chorus of people encouraging you to extend the story.

It was interesting to learn of Jacob's desire to completely turn his best friend, Jason. It speaks to Jacob's desire to dominate, and to do so completely. Future chapters could easily drift into the BDSM category (and Group Sex, and Incest, ...).

More, please?

BisexualChristiBisexualChristiabout 6 years ago
Chapter 3

Please post the next chapter soon. That was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good Story, please please keep it going. I was involved in a close scenario. I'm a female and I walked in on by boyfriend getting fucked by his best friend. At first I was totally shocked, then something clicked and I found it very kinky. I encouraged the best friend to really do my boyfriend, which he did. A couple of weeks later I broke up with my boyfriend and began dating his best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Almost caught by my sister

Way back (over 20 years ago) when I was 18 my then 20 year old sister came home unexpectedly early. I had the house to myself (parents away) and I’d invited an older man (who I’d just met in the public toilets of a nearby park!) to come to my house to take my anal virginity. It was only minutes after the guy had left that she came home. To this day I’ve always wondered what might’ve happened if she’d been a few minutes even earlier...

As for Anon above: that’s a hot story... but it would’ve been even hotter if after you had dumped your boyfriend he and his friend became a couple.

badkarma1stbadkarma1stabout 6 years ago
more, longer and harder

Good story, well written. I'd like for the guys to continue with each other, becoming more gay-ish. Go to a gay bar to see how the other half lives and end up going home a sissy and a dom that becomes the groups alpha, taking Jacob where he has never been. Natalie can bring home guys for them, but I see her boyfriends as doms as well.

MadamMimsPrisonerMadamMimsPrisoneralmost 6 years ago
Love the story, can't wait for the sequel!

This series is incredibly hot and I can't wait to see what ideas you have for the boys in the next chapter. Hopefully Jason's sister has a strapon and maybe some older guy friends, too. Whatever happens I'm sure it will be a great read!

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
HOT...HOT...HOT!!!!!

Gotta be...a chapter three!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

I love this one . I love how Jacob calls him name's (faggit, gay,slut,exc). I'm a big guy that loves to get bottomed and called name's too. I like it to we he can dominate me and tell me I take it better than a women.i need a new cock buddy to play with

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definately need a Ch 3

This is by far one of the best stories I ever read. PLEASE write a Chapter 3, 4, 5... fuck don't stop!!!

suthrnbadboysuthrnbadboyabout 5 years ago
Love this

I'm a married man and a cockslut for my best friend. I love his cock buried deep in my ass. I want it in me almost everyday and want my wife to walk in and catch him fucking me. Hopefully she will be turned on and join us. Please continue this awesome story.

Sherman1972Sherman1972about 5 years ago
More Please

As others have said keep it cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well, these two are going to have a great summer

Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolute hottest

This story has me so fucking hot. LOVE it so much, thank you. Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please!

Oh please write another chapter. What a fucking hot twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love it but!!!!

I loved almost all of your story. I didn't like the interruption his sister gave when she walked in on them. some guys may have, but that was not a turn on to see a sister walk in on you. but the rest of the story was so fucking hot and expressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nudist resorts

I am a 63-year-old bisexual married white man and 20 years ago when I was separated I frequented a local nurse resort. He was there where I met Paula an older woman and struck up a friendship with her. One Saturday we were laying poolside and she asked me if I would like lunch which was code for me to lick her pussy. We walked over to her rented a trailer and as we went over she waved to Bill who lived on property. Bill was an older man she said was an occasional fuck buddy when she was feeling horny. She had told he was bisexual like her and they occasionally had threesomes.

20 minutes later as I’m eating her pussy I hear the door of her rental open and I realized Bill had entered. As I licked her pussy he placed his cock next to her face where she sucked him hard. He pulled out and before I knew it he was licking my ass and stroking my cock. As I slurped on her pussy he proceeded to slowly slide his cock into my virgin ass. She was holding onto my arms so I couldn’t back away and asked me to let Bill take my virginity. Since she had pegged me before I did not have any difficulty taking his long but slender cock.

As Bill fucked me doggy style she moved under me in a 69 and was sucking me as he fucked me.

As he prepared to come he pulled out, ripped off the condom and sprayed his load on my ass, balls and onto Paula’s face. That day at Glen Eden was a first for me, my first threesome and losing my virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Luved💓 It

This is one of the hottest threads this Pantyboi has cumm across on Literotica. So many avenues you could explore with more chapters. Your descriptive dialogue really got this "Closet Sissy" wondering more about Crissy's bisexual fantasies 🚺💋🍡💦💦💧👅👅🍡🍌🍌...or it might be GAY??? Luv💓 all of my feminine lingerie...and these erotic posts!!!

SissyCrissy6245...........xoxoxo

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Four Times?

I wish my buddy could fuck me four time in one night! If I'm careful, so he doesn't slip out, I can sometimes keep him in me until he is hard enough to fuck me again, but that's about it for one night. After a couple of orgasms I usually can get hard again either but, that doesn't mean I wouldn't love for him to fuck me some more if he could!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent and Erotic

Such a hot fucking story. It was a great read all the way through, and now that the sister has joined in, we just have to have more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it til the sister angle.

Loved it til the sister angle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was good, until it got really weird with the conversion therapy bs (no, nobody can turn anyone else gay from anal sex any more than being forced to have sex with women is going to turn a gay guy straight; he will feel pleasure and have orgasms from fucking a pussy, but he'll remain gay), and then got even weirder with the sister.

At that point, I was just feeling bad for Jason; clearly neither of the others actually gave a shit about him beyond providing a hole and a cock to pleasure themselves with, respectively, and one was his sister, which makes the situation ten times more screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why'd you add the sister?

This was quite honestly one of the hottest things I have ever read, up until you decided to add the dash of incest (or a girl, for that matter). I thought this was going to be Jacob fully possessing his best friend, so that he's ruined for anyone else. Then, you just had to add a girl. Even worse, Jason's sister. You were on the cusp greatness, then you copped out. I'll continue to read the first part, though. The second part, I'll push towards the depths of my mind, to be forgotten.

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
Where's the rest?

Incrediably hot!!

azbisexualazbisexualover 3 years ago
Hot!

SO fucking hot!! OMG!! I got so hard during this story.... I need MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More?

"To be continued..."? Let's hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

oh my god, that was so fucking hot!!! Plz write more!!!

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementabout 3 years ago

Wow.. just when you thought the story was f**king HOTTT it just explodes when the sister joins in on the action.. my shorts were wet with this one... Loved it.. hopefully theres more to come..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ummmm where's the rest

rbell42rbell42almost 3 years ago

Great. The addition was wonderful. Chapter 3, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

part 1 was fucking hot, friends fucking like there was no tomorrow and part 2 was good until you brought the sister in.

cibixcibixalmost 3 years ago

Bravo! unexpected twist and loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what did I think well it kept my dick hard and leaking the whole time loved it when is sister showed up that really put a wet spot in my panties more please. Tom/Tammy

mammoetmammoetover 2 years ago

More please asap.

AlbacockAlbacockover 2 years ago

Would love to be in Jasons place

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot!!! Really hoping there's a part three in store.

Also, loved the way you captured Jason's revelations in this episode. I do kinda wish you hadn't brought in the sister though... Like, yes, fuck yes bringing in the girl, but the incest is a turn off... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminds me of the time a friend I had a Vibe about told me he was so horny he’d fuck me if given the opportunity. So I told him if he was serious I’d give him the chance. We went back to his apartment and he fucked me all night and the next morning. Being occasionally submissive turned me on so when my girlfriend wasn’t around we’d hook up and I’d sleep over his place so he could use me. He’d jerk me while he fucked me or I’d jerk myself off while he fucked me. My favorite time was waking up before him and mounting him and that’s how he woke up with me sliding up and down on his morning wood. Good times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, So hot! Wish I had a friend who wanted me like that. had my prostate massaged many times, would love a real cock in me.

StickyBlushStickyBlushabout 2 years ago

Please make more parts to this, sisters now involved turn Jason in to his sisters cuckold for his Daddy Jacob to have him suck all the cum Out of his sister , as she and Jacob become an item. Jason remains there sex toy and cum slut

StickyBlushStickyBlushabout 2 years ago

HOT… sister included made it even ever so sexy so dirty love it…

Please at to this

funandboldfunandboldabout 2 years ago

This time I object to Natalie getting involved.

It's kind of been a theme for females to get involved toward the end of the story...once okay...but definitely NOT my thing.

Other than that, it's great, hot, sexy more or less believeable. Talk about the chicks, but PLEASE don't put them in the bedroom or the action!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Having a female there is one thing, but her being his sister is a turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking hot. My cock is so hard and wet.

nowliveitnowliveitalmost 2 years ago

Really good until his sister, her brother... Not a turn-on. This distracts Jacob from having to deal with feelings for his best friend he was now fucking. I'm sure it's good for others...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a crazy hot story. I love the submissive breakdown and the hot bi-action at the end. I would love to be a sub to a man and woman! This was super hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Love the dirty talk and early humiliation edge. Sister offered some possibilities but should have pushed the humiliation a bit more. If jacobs step sister (Jason’s long term crush) could have hade a rival/humil vibe. Being fucked in front

of girl crush …maybe Jacob interested in impressing his step sister really rubs in the faggot humiliation.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

Since going from best friends to his fagot cocksucker, I’ve sucked so many. The best thing is the convos. I have with the women here, we talk about cock all the time. Funny but I can tell them who has the biggest loads, shoots quicker etc., funny cuz apartment manager loves to talk with us to.

Mind you I still get hard when I see pussy, I throb when I see cock

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

omg. you have to continue this story!

A55eaterA55eateralmost 2 years ago

There is nothing hotter than standing up with another man’s cock in your ass, leaning back and kissing that man over your shoulder. Coulda done without the sister, and more degradation

gmb42gmb42over 1 year ago

So, So hot. Wish I was Jason. Well written and loved the detail. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

was doing great until the sister tbh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

...like he wanted to be the best hole that Jacob had fucked!!

I get that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, the sister ruined it.. I'm out..

37183718over 1 year ago

The sister ruined it for me, hope she doesn't get to be in the next chapter

Imbored123Imbored123over 1 year ago

Ughhh get the sister out she’s so irrelevant lmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was the hottest thing ever. So similar to my first time with a guy. He was much older though. God would I have loved to get caught by a girl, who took control and told us what to do. I’m on Kik last_shot8 if you want to talk about stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a hot story but why add the sister? She killed the story. Please write a sequel but only between Jacob and Jason. Super hot dynamic between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is getting really good where's chapter 3 please had me leaking in no time can't wait to play with my self later. Tom/Tammy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please keep the sister!! You did exactly what was supposed to be done, don’t let these people tell you any different. I love your vision

Arya_JaneArya_Jane12 months ago

Man, I want to know what happened for the rest of the summer. Did she join them in their depraved summer? Did Jacob introduce some of their other friends to his cocksluts?

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

Wow! Simply WOW! Need more of this, for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was really good until the sister. I’ll be honest I stopped reading when she arrived, incest is not for me. I also think the addition of the sister takes away from the emotions developing between the guys. I’m also biased, I don’t enjoy when females are added to mm stories, they don’t do anything for me. Well written otherwise.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock10 months ago

I agree, didn't like the incest angle. Would've been hotter if she just watched and then Jacob started fucking her, or just have her watch and humiliate her bro. Other than that, tremendous story, super hot how Jason was controlled. Oh, also could've done without all the ATM, yuk. I get that some people are into that though.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story!! Loved the added sister twist. Would enjoy a full scene of Jacob using Jason and Natalie..mmmmm. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

KDLitKDLit9 months ago

Hot as balls. Not having a sister cuts down on personal fantasies about fucking my sister. But this story turned on a dime for sure. Now I want to go have my ass fucked. Well, that’s actually something I like anyway.

Thanks for the excitement.

jk1982jk19828 months ago

Please continue….love it

69Rancher69Rancher8 months ago

Continue. This is great!!

Summer1987Summer19878 months ago

Part 3 please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nope. Came here man on man. No desire to read about some chick and her smelly clam. Hard pass.

jk1982jk19824 months ago

Well written, descriptive and horny

bryan10095781bryan100957814 months ago

Hot, sexy story! I know it has been a while, but is there Chapter 3 in the works?

opusrifopusrif2 months ago

Loved the addition of the sister to the mix

Evan_5Evan_53 days ago

I think the addition of the sister spoiled the development a little, they were becoming something cool together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
7146 Followers
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slutty Sleepover Previous Part