Slutty Sleepover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...okay, yeah, sure, this is totally weird but I'm too turned on to stop and analyze anything right now," Jason said.

Jacob got the bottle of lube and spread more of it over his dick as he briefly took it out of Jason's ass. Natalie licked her lips again at the sizeable cock as it was quickly slipped back into her brother's loosened asshole. She noticed how Jason arched his ass up wantonly as he was thrust into.

"So...how the fuck did this happen?" She asked as her hands ran along her bare stomach and legs while she walked them slowly fuck.

"Ugh...we got really stoned and started watching porn...fuckkkk..." Jason moaned, as he tried to explain what had happened.

"Yeah, and I found out your little brother is a total cock slut," Jacob said dominantly, as he put on a very purposeful show for the sexy girl in front of them. He didn't care that it was Jason's sister...he wanted to show off for her. He wanted her to see how he fucked.

She smiled as she watched them and couldn't stop biting her lips.

"This is really fucking sexy you guys." She said. "How does that cock feel in your ass Jas? Do you like that?"

She asked him as she scooted closer to him on the floor beside the bed.

"Yes," he moaned again. "I like it."

Her fingers slipped below the waistband of her shorts. She was incredibly turned on seeing her own attractive and fairly manly brother taking a cock so submissively like this.

"Tell me why you like it." Natalie scooted forward on her knees so that her body was very close to where his face lay as he was being fucked.

"It's...fuck...ufffnnn...it's...really filling...his cock...Mmmm...every time he thrusts inside of me...I feel him hit this spot." Jason was struggling to describe his turn-on out loud even as he was receiving it.

"Yeah, keep going. Keep fucking him." Natalie said. She unzipped the top of her shorts and slid her fingers beneath her soft yellow cotton panties as Jacob watched her slowly playing with her wet pussy as she locked eyes with him. Jason's face was being pressed into the bed and his eyes were fairly glossed over to notice their flirtations while they fucked.

But Jason knew his sister was turned on. And that was strangely sexy to him too.

"Fuck him harder, Jacob." Natalie said suddenly as Jacob gladly complied with her demand.

"OHMYGUHHH," Jason moaned as Jacob followed her instruction and began to roughly pound Jason into the mattress.

"Fuck him like he's the sluttiest girl you've ever fucked in your life," she said, moaning out loud herself as her fingers furiously moved against the slippery hood of her button.

"Yeah Jason, show me how good you can take cock brother." She moaned back to her brother now. He couldn't believe his own sister was talking to him like this. It was fucking incredible. She was encouraging him to be even sluttier and he loved it.

Jacob saw the shiny lips of Natalie's pussy as she pushed her thong to the side so she could better finger herself. She took her shorts all the way off and began to really get into her masturbation as she watched their illicit tandem.

"Flip him over and keep fucking him!" She moaned at both of the boys.

Jacob flipped him over and immediately re-entered him as Jason's head was barely hanging off the edge of the bed.

Jacob started to jack his friend's cock off as he got closer to breaking his own personal orgasm record for a single day.

Natalie could tell both boys were close based on their crescendo of sounds. Their voices and moans started to become faster and higher pitched like the last level of a Nintendo game. She was on the edge too. She leaned in and gently kissed her brother's lips as he was fucked. It was so intimate and yet so kinky at the same time. He opened his mouth to take her tongue in, and he couldn't hold back his dam any longer.

"I'm gonna cummm..."he moaned as Jacob's hand quickly jacked his dick off.

Natalie climbed up the bed and over her brother's chest as she straddled his face with her smooth legs.

Just as his splooge was about to jump from his dick her mouth dove onto him and completely took his length in even as Jacob jacked his firm base into her tightly suctioned lips. Jason brought his face up and ripped Natalie's yellow panties to the side as he licked her soaking juices. She felt him find her spot and soon she was moaning loudly around the dick down her throat as her wetness coated Jason's face.

She moaned longingly on her brother's cock as her own pussy drenched his lips and chin.

Jacob couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. His cock slipped from Jason's ass as he watched Natalie's cute face cleaning up every lost drop of sperm from her brother's sloppy hole.

The entire thing was bat-shit crazy but nothing else made any sense about that day so why would this?

"Well," Natalie said, as she wiped cum from her face and sat up on the bed next to them with a sexy smile, "I think you both have some serious explaining to do."

Boy did they ever...

Boy did they all...

(To Be Continued...)

12