All Comments on 'Slutty Sleepover'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormover 6 years ago
Ever notice...

...that trolls who leave the nastiest comments never have the balls to put their names to it? Ignore the Anonymassholes.

There's nothing wrong with your story. It's a good first effort. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story was hot! I hope you do continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I like this story, I just hope he doesn’t whore him out to his friends. I am nieve, but I like to believe that stuff like this should be shared between two friends who still respect and think highly of one another outside of the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

Many young guys have done similar things. Drinking, smoking and watching porn with friends often leads to more. Usually one guy takes it out and starts jo others follow and sometimes it progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"Lacey Peterson" was infamously murdered by her husband Scott and weighted down in the water. He "helped" search for her, and his girlfriend, once she figured it out, turned him in.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 6 years ago
Not Bad

Please eliminate the "anonymous" trolls. Their comments are so stupid. There is nothing wrong with finding out your gay and I hope they do.

sarah4202000sarah4202000over 6 years ago
fucking hot

very hot story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My 1st time

This reminds me of my first time with my friend but we were both submissive. I wanted to taste his cock as much as he did mine! I hope he lets his friend show him the power of a pulsing cock in his ass! Keep up with the story I think it could be a hit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super hot!

Loved it! Really sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Add a g string for his hit ass!

Xmale06Xmale06over 6 years ago

Oh yes!!! This definitely needs another(s) chapter(s)!!!!

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 6 years ago
Hot story.

Hope there is more. I am submissive so I really enjoyed it.

Smol_StackSmol_Stackover 6 years ago
Omfg

Love the idea, and love the part when he calls him daddy! Super cheesy, super filthy, just beautiful. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Great story!!! OMG, I can't wait for the 2nd chapter! My small dick is so hard, reading this story and yes I jacked off and came hard, while reading it. Thank you! Mike T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!

chastrchastrover 6 years ago
I wish....

at 70+ yrs, and neither well built, physically (fat), nor all that attractive, now, I wish I had found this side of myself much earlier. Hopefully I will find someone who wants a grandpa cockslut! lol! Well written and very hot! Hope for ch 2.

curioustimcurioustimover 6 years ago
what a night.....

got me soooo hard....... love to have a night like this.......and a friend or two like that

PriapiMentulaPriapiMentulaover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I loved your story, it got me so hot. You also did a great job with Tied to the Bed. I'd love to see some more stories like these two. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really enjoyed this story and hope that you add at least another chapter. Really hot having a straight boy turned out by another - who may not be so straight himself.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
So fucking hot

I don’t usually read this topic, but I’m really glad I did. You’re writing is addicting and the way the dialogue slowly built to the crescendo was amazing. Hot sex between two people is a joy to behold, and I’m always curious why some people get bent out of shape if they’re the same gender. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
REALLY HOT....

OMG.... I loved this story and I really, really loved the character Jason. He totally remind me of myself. In fact when Jacob finally got Jason super submissive and started fucking him I was answering all the sexy questions he asked him. I'm gonna tell my boyfriend about this story when he gets home and ask if I can sit in his lap, on his fat cock while I read Chapter 2.

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago
fucking hot

i stayed hard reading this. more chapters about these to studs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fuck that was so hot. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bi sub hubby

I'm a married white male that has a huge desire to be a cum slut and bisexual cum.whore.Would love to try that with my wife and another male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Perfect, plz continue

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Really enjoying your stories!

Good one. looking forward to no. 2.

Rurouni21Rurouni21over 5 years ago
Very HOT

Would love to get fucked like that.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 5 years ago
Another Sexy, Hot Story

Your story brought Jacob and Jason to life. Thank you for your writing. Again, you’ve painted a vivid picture of the scene and the sex these two friends shared. And of course, you’re making many of us readers wish we were either the Jacob or the Jason in your stories.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Fuck yes!

What a hot lusty erotic story - fuck yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cum slut

I’d love to be taken like that. I think I’d like cock too.

banbrnutbanbrnutabout 5 years ago
good story

Would like to read more of what Jacob makes Jason do. Will he turn him out to his friends? Will they discover other friends who like the scene?

frozenherofanfrozenherofanabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

I loved your story - great believable characters and a hot seduction! I really want to know what going to happen next with these two...

illwindillwindalmost 5 years ago

One of the hottest straight-to-gay stories on this site. What I really loved about it was that there was no deception or blackmail(like so many stories in this genre, including others by SBG). It was just a naturally dominant personality and a naturally submissive one; no need for any betrayal or threats.

I would love to see more stories like this; as opposed to reading about a supposed best friend betraying the person he's known since they were children just so he can fuck his girlfriend. Or even worse threatening to ruin his life just for a blowjob. Dominance doesn't need some underlying evil motives and I personally find it much sexier without them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SO HOT

Dude

this is one hot fucking story. when I first came out, I wanted my best friend to be the first to fuck me, but I was to much of a coward to tell him what I wanted.

Sean943Sean943over 4 years ago
Friends

Friends are fun to meet with it always happens in an unexpected way which makes it even more memorable. Thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
super hot

when I was a teen a friend and I were hanging in the park and the conversation turned to sex and we were talking about a couple girls we had sex with but we were both on a dry spell and when I said I was so horny for sex I would do any girl. My friend said he was just as horny and pulled his cock out and started stroking. I guess I stared a bit to long and the next thing I know he's pushing me down to my knees and pushing his cock closer to my face.

He kept rubbing his cock on my lips and face holding me there telling me to try sucking him and after a short bit I let his cock into my mouth and I got so horny I started sucking him and even enjoying it until he shot in my mouth and held me there until I swallowed it. That was all the first night but by the end of about 2 weeks I became his fuck bitch any time he needed to fuck (which as teens is almost all the time) and some days 2 or 3 times.

Needles to say by the end of about a year I lost interest in pussy and became totally gay and a real cock slut to this day

biSalguodbiSalguodover 4 years ago
Great story. Wish it happened to me!

Love these types of stories. Keep them cumming. Would love a follow up! Waiting / wanting it to happen to me. - Sal

Equus7Equus7about 4 years ago
Hot

God dam this is soooo hot!! Great story!

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Pain

A hot story and nasty, dirty talk during sex really gets me going too. I love it when he is fucking me and calls me his faggot, cum slut, whore and tells me how he is going to breed me, fill my ass with his cum or even knock me up!

I don't know why everyone talks about the pain. I have taken some fairly thick cocks and, except for some mild discomfort with the initial penetration, it has never actually hurt. My first fuck buddy had a sort of a narrow cock, so maybe he sort of broke me in for larger ones.

robin48robin48over 3 years ago
GOOD STUFF

love him in panties and a skirt

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

Loved it! I always knew I'd be good giving head; but, one guy soon made me realize that I was a total faggot. He had me drinking his piss, rimming his ass and eventually I became a scat lover. My Master taught me to be honest and admit I would do anything / everything men anted.

biSalguodbiSalguodabout 3 years ago
so hot

Loved it wish it was me

Travler33Travler33about 3 years ago
Got harder and harder as I read

How can you not get a raging hard on while reading this story of discovery? Loved it and look for more from the boys.

cibixcibixalmost 3 years ago

loved it! short and sweet chapter, looking forward to reading the next :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story, I lve being a faggot cumslut

biNHguybiNHguyover 2 years ago

finally ready to give up my cherry , just had a solo session in the shower with a suction cup friend of mine , it was the first time I took it all the way and I was in fag heaven, I now know what everybody told me was true....once you have it you will never have enough ot it. Your story inspires me and I cant wait to become a real faggot cumslut .

MeowzerMeowzerover 2 years ago

Fantastic! My only criticism, being a gay man, was the term “faggot”. That took me completely out of the scene. I know what you were going for, dominance and humiliation. However, growing up and being beaten, bullied and tortured with that slur was a turn off. He can be dominated without that word. Just my opinion.

m4mleedsm4mleedsover 2 years ago

How about some role reversal now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I f*cking love this story... ssssooooo want to substitute for the cock whore bottom.. Don't be shy, fellas, contact me if you're near Boston.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminds me of the first time with my friend only i dressed in my sisters clothes. I had three sisters and loved borrowing clothes and being girly. I told my friend and he asked me to dress which i did for him. We kissed and made out me being the girl and i tasted my first cock and got his cum to swallow. I ended up on my back on my bed and him between my legs and used body lotion as lube and we had sex it was hot having him cum in me. We did a lot of fucking and this started me as a cd and sex with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like one time we had too much to drink. He was always staying at my house he had 6 brothers and sisters. We had been swinning all day and had sand all on us. I jump in the shower, and he got in with me. He kept bumping into me. He was getting a hardon so was I. When we got out and got another beer sitting around with only a bathrobe on Rick wanted to watch porn, I told to put whatever he wanted to in. Today we would do whatever he wanted. After to many beers and watching porn, I was ready to pass out. I could feel Rick behind me rubbing my ass he had open my robe and I was on my side with my ass turn back to him. He was rubbing some oil on my back but, I just could not move or say anything I was out of it. He came around to my side of the bed and started kissing me on the lips boy was I hot next thing I know he was on top of me kissing me harder. I open my lips and let him have his fun. My cock was so hard he was saying I see you like this too. He pulled my legs up so he could get in between my legs He is bigger than me I am only 5ins. He was about 7 maybe 8ins. He put his hard cock in my ass it hurt like hell for a few minutes. By the time he was all the way up my ass I had passed out again. When I woke up the next morning Rick was in the front room drinking coffee. I got a coke set next to him and said what the fuck happen. He said you told me I could do whatever I wanted I told you I wanted to fuck, and you turn your ass to me and said have at fucker. I did and I loved it and was ready to fuck me anytime I wanted him.

Recondo69Recondo69about 2 years ago

That's so hot I was totally into it.reminded me of my friend and I .He took me just like that and made me his after breeding me several times.we still have hot get together keep up the great

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Really hot and how friendships should be.

Still love a pussy but a worshipping cocksucker.

horseman2bighorseman2bigabout 2 years ago

I fucking love to be called a little cocksucking slut or your slutty whore all that is really hot and I really want to be anybody cum slut bitch It’s makes me feel so bad and excited to be talked to like that!!!

rbw65Xrbw65Xalmost 2 years ago

I am totally submissive, and it drives me crazy. Your story is great. I need to be dominated like this. Always. Thank you.

dante2158dante2158almost 2 years ago

I love being a cocksucking faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you had me until the very end when the sister walks in. man why? this story was hot as fuck until that happened.

HotLipsTHotLipsTalmost 2 years ago

😘😘🥰😘🥰😘🥰🥰🥰😘😘🥰🥰😘🥰😘💖💖💖💖❤️❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖💖💖❤️🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉❤️🎉🎉🎊🎉😘🥰😘🥰😘💖❤️💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎊💖💖💖

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need a little guy to fuck like that. And then he could suck on my penis till I get off again. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

kittenonedgekittenonedgeover 1 year ago

omg! i read this while in the bathtub and i ended up in cold water coming so hard i couldn't help moaning out loud!!! so hottt! i read some of these comments and i would say that i wouldn't take much from a negative anonymous comment those people are as baseless as anything because they are anonymous! anyway i love your stories...please don't stop creating them!!!

kittenonedgekittenonedgeover 1 year ago

this story made me come extremely hard especially since my Boyfriend's name is Jason and my biggest fantasy is seeing him in a role like this Jason!!! soooo hotttt 💜

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

What a Smokin Hot Story. Please do a Chapter #2..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I had someone like this to take control of me and fuck me like this .I'd be a good slut for a big hard cock . I want to ha e someone fill my hole with there hot load . Then clean his cock off as soon as he came inside me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh man that was so hot I want that to happen to me I'll be Jason and I'll also be in my white lady lingerie and I want to suck good 8 inch cock down my throat until he CUMS. R. D.

Knighttime2112Knighttime2112about 1 year ago

Fuck! this story is so hot. I was jerking my rock hard cock the entire time and exploded a huge load of sperm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg how hot was that story my heterosexual cock is rock solid, my wife would not approve but that was ducking hot. I’ve sucked a lot of cocks, fucked a lot of guys and been fucked. Best sex my miles, I want to be either Jason or Jacob. I want a cock now pissing over me!

gcs2718gcs2718about 1 year ago

Awesome story. Like Jason I love being used as a cumslut and will gladly do whatever is asked of me for the pleasure of sucking cock and getting my ass fucked. Love the taste of cum and love warm cum in my back door too.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave11 months ago

So fucking hot!

I would absolutely love to be Jason. A submissive cock whore...

I was young when me and my best friend, Dave, took care of all of each other's needs. We did so for 3 years.

Later, it was my cousin, Tim, and me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was fucking hot!

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock10 months ago

So hot! Wish I had a dominant friend like Jacob in CT!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That story was Really hot! Wish I could find myself in a set of circumstances like that for my first time!!

sissinabrasissinabra9 months ago

Loved this story ! Feels

A bit like my early encounters .

jk1982jk19828 months ago

Excellently written, reminds me of my girlfriend and my Jeff……I still meet up with Jeff and still his whore cumslut

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would love to be submissive to another guy. I’m Indian American so being bisexual is not accepted. But I would love to be submissive to another guy and sit on his dick and please him. Would love to have a muscular black roommate with a big dick every morning in me.

derbybiderbybi7 months ago

Very hot. I would really like to be a cum slut for a local man.

oxfordseaoxfordsea6 months ago

So, so hard all the way through this. I've never had a buddy slap my bare ass and make me his slut. This turned me on to having a buddy dominate me and make me this kind of ass dominated slut.

jk1982jk19825 months ago

Magic, love it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is my dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

proud of him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES