Slutty Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me how bad you want my cock." Jacob teased again.

"I want your cock so bad. I want you fuck me and make me your cum whore and I want to be a little slut for you and take all of your dick. Please fuck me and use my hole!" Jason was using every phrase that a girl had ever used with him...every phrase he had picked up over his years of hookups. Only now he was the slut with his ass presented in air, and he was so hungry for all of it.

Jacob thrust his entire dick into his friend's desperate ass in one hard thrust. Jason screamed into his pillow.

From there Jacob used his powerful legs to slowly pound Jason's incredibly round butt. He had never truly noticed how great an ass his friend had but now he'd be taking advantage of it much more often.

"fucccckkkkkkk," Jason moaned as Jacob fucked him slow and deep.

"What a good little cockslut you are. Taking my entire cock like that girl in the porn." Jason was moaning deeply with each new thrust.

"You have such a nice round ass baby, your ass truly was made for taking cock, you realize that right?" Jacob teased as he fucked him between each new word.

He laid down on top of him and held his arms in place as he began to fuck him a little harder and somehow even deeper.

He leaned into his ear as he picked up his pace, "Your little boy pussy likes this big cock, huh slut?"

"Yes...ugh...fuck yes, so. Fuckin'. much, ugh, fuh, fuck, ugh, fuck, ugh, fuck, holy, shit, fuck me, fuck, fuck, yes, fuck." Jason moaned through each word.

"All. This. Time. My. Best. Friend. Had. A. Little. Faggot. Ass. Just. Waiting. To. Be. Dominated," he said, ramming into him with each pointed syllable.

Whoa.

This was something new. His cock was leaking so much precum as he was pounded but being called a faggot accessed something even deeper in his sexual psyche.

"OHMYGODYEAH," Jason moaned in reply to this new submissive nickname.

"Oh, so THAT'S what Lacey discovered about you...she discovered you had a naughty little faggot ass. Is that true? Do you have a tight little faggot hole that needs to be filled up with cock?"

Jason was in absolute ecstasy, each new time Jacob called him a faggot he felt his ass contract over his best friends cock. His prostate was being pounded with each thrust. He loved it. He was a slut. He was a nasty little cumslut and he was a total faggot for Jacob's cock.

Jacob kept saying dirtier and dirtier things as he fucked him...and each new thrust felt like it was harder than the last.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass and breed you, you little faggot?" Jacob asked him as he began to fuck him faster and faster.

"Yes please."

"Yes please, what faggot?"

"Fill me uppp...ugh...fuck, fuh...ugh, yah, fuck...fill my ass up with your cum...make me your cumslut...I'll do anything you tell me to...please pound my holeeee! He moaned.

Now he finally began to really pound Jason hard as he pressed his face into a pillow and moaned incoherent things the entire way through.

Jacob finally announced that he was going to cum. Jason reached back and pulled his ass cheeks apart as he tried to milk the cock inside of him with each final thrust. Finally Jacob moaned as he violently bit down on Jason's neck...shooting a large cumshot deep into Jason's bowels.

The orgasm lasted for thirty seconds. Jacob hadn't cum in a week and the cum emptied from him into his friend's devirginized hole was thick and gooey and copious. He gave a final few thrusts and then held his cock deeply inside of him as the two of them caught their breath. Jason had never been so turned on.

Jacob finally rolled off of him and Jason immediately followed, diving his head towards his friend's still hard cock. He immediately took him all the way into his mouth and spent the next ten minutes desperately sucking on his first cock like it was the greatest lollipop he had ever had. Jacob was amazed at how slutty his straight best friend was being for him. It's like the dirty talk had flipped some unknown switch.

"Yeah, that's it dirty boy, clean your ass juice and my cum off of my cock. Show me just how slutty you really are." This only spurred Jason on more, as he embraced this new character he was playing.

When he was finally convinced that every inch of his friend's cockhead and shaft and balls was completely cleaned, he brought his head up and smiled at his friend.

"Whoa!" Jacob said to him.

"Yeah...whoa." Jason replied.

They both just sat there smiling at each other as they breathed heavily. Jason was still rock hard.

"You've got some of my cum on your chin," Jacob giggled as he pointed to him. Jason scooped up the cum on his fingers and sucked them into his mouth, closing his lips over them and savoring the salty, creamy flavor of the cum.

"I'm still so hard." Jason said, as he grabbed Jacob's half hardon and lightly jacked off his friend.

"Wanna take another hit and go get in the shower?" Jacob asked as his dick grew harder.

"Mmm, good idea," Jason said as he felt Jacob's cum start to drip out of his ass and down his leg.

"Right now you're like...definitely bisexual...but I think I'm gonna spend the night turning you into my total cock whore...I hope you don't have to do much walking tomorrow...cuz you're not going to be able to," Jacob said as he reached over and slapped Jason's ass as he was getting off the bed.

Jason yelped as he got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Challenge accepted," Jason said as he headed into the bathroom.

Jacob followed right behind him and pressed him up against the bathroom mirror.

"You really do have an amazing ass, you know that that slut?" Jacob said as he bent his friend over further.

Jason watched as his friend rubbed his already hard cock back up against his hole and slowly started to enter him again.

"Oh my god..." Jason moaned loudly as Jacob wrapped his hand around Jason's cock while he fucked him in the bathroom. Jason was on his tippy-toes trying to get leverage...but eventually Jacob's thrusts became so hard that he lifted Jason up as he pounded him.

"ooohhh, ughhh, fuck, fugh, fugh...I'm gonna cum...you're gonna make me cum..." Jason moaned.

Jacob jacked off his friend's cock in conjunction with each powerful thrust and Jason finally exploded all over his friends hand as he moaned louder than he had all night.

Jacob kept his cock firmly lodged in his friend's ass as he brought the cum-covered hand up to Jason's mouth.

"Come on cumslut...just like Lacey used to make you do...drink up your cum like a good little faggot."

Jason sloppily licked up the cum from Jacob's hand as he rubbed it all over his face and enjoyed each delicious glob of something that would've normally turned him off.

"I don't actually think it's going to take me all night," Jacob said, "you're already my faggot, aren't you?"

Jason leaned back to look at his friend with his face covered in his own cum and his ass still fully filled by his perfect cock.

"Yes daddy," he said.

To Be Continued...

As a sex scene got underway they stopped talking and watched with sudden curiousity. The scene on the film showed a woman bent over with her ass arched up in the air...the guy slowly fucked her from behind.

12