All Comments on 'Small Man in the Valley'

by ChristopherDB

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting story

A bit over the top but some realistic elements. Some women do desire a big one and dominate lesser endowed men. Oral skills are very important in such a situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Premise good, execution not

I liked your story but where it lacked was the main character. The events read like a shopping list. This happened and then this, and then this etc. But you never explore the feelings of your character. How does he feel as his date cuckolds him and bullies him into eating her creampie and lick her boots. The story really reads like a list of events only and for that reason it fails. Good luck with your future stories.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable Story

I agree that your story lacked a bit of detail but it was a very exciting read none the less. At first I didn't care for the epilogue but upon further contemplation and a reread of the story I thought it was all pretty good. Fore some reason I just love being in those "This is a fucked up situation" and the funk it puts you in afterwards. After an event like that you are still thinking about it and even when you do have great sexual encounters afterwards, for some reason they just don't compare to that fucked up night in the past.

Very good job, I'm going to check out your other stories and look for more to come from you.

ChristopherDBChristopherDBalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I am surprised at the demand for more details.

I've always thought that the majority of my stories have a lot more detail and character development than might be necessary or even desirable for erotica. I can envision a reader skimming over a paragraph of details as they might fast forward through dialogue in a porno movie, so for this story I intentionally kept it lean on the details, etc, but it seems I have gone too far. I'll keep that in mind when writing future stories. Thanks for the feedback.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
I'd wANT

the big destroying my ass and giving an anal gift of nectar, while Vacum her tasty honey Pot while trapped between her awesome thighs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous