Small Town Gigolo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released her grip and moved up the bed and kissed me, "I've always wanted do that," she said.

I flipped her onto her back and pulled her thong off.

"Are you going to eat me?" she asked.

"Would you like me to?" I replied.

"God, yes." She said.

I dived in between her thighs and licked her slit, soon she panting and telling me what to do.

"That's lovely, lick me there, down a bit, stick some fingers inside me, another one, stick a finger in my arse," she kept instructing me what she wanted and where, and soon she came, she wasn't a screamer more a go stiff as a board and pant a lot type.

I kept going and soon she came again, then I licked her arse hole and she ordered me to stick more than 1 finger in, she then came again with 2 fingers in her arse, 1 in her fanny and my thumb strumming her clit.

"No more, you'll kill me," she panted.

I moved up her body and entered her, he knees went to her chest and she sighed.

We then started rutting like 2 animals.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," she said between pants.

So I did, with her head buried in pillow and my balls bouncing off her clit. She came again.

She then wanted to go on top; she wanted to try cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and a number of things she hadn't tried before.

She then abruptly got off and came back with a bottle of gel, "I want to feel you in my arse," she said.

She lubed me up, and lubed her arse hole and I told her to get on top, she could then control how fast and how deep it went.

I nearly came when my head passed her sphincter, she was so tight, we wanted to go slow and it took 5 minutes before I was buried fully on her arse, she sighed contentedly and then started to love up and down, she then decided that actually she didn't like it that much, so I had to fuck her with her standing up bent over the bed.

When I warned her I was going to come she asked me to paint her face.

When she finished and she cleaned up she lay down next to me on the bed and kissed me, "Thank you, that was wonderful. Can we do it again?"

I rolled her onto my back and as I had already recovered penetrated her again; she then wanted me to screw her whilst I sat in a chair, then whilst she sat in the chair, then her bent over the chair.

We both fell asleep and woke at 7 in the morning.

"Shit, I've got to get to work for 8," she said as she run into the shower.

I followed her in and fucked her standing up in the shower. She was late for work.

I went home and fell asleep on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle.

The phone rang at lunchtime.

"It's Nick." I answered.

"Morning sexy how was Michelle?" spoke Molly.

"Tiring and demanding," I replied.

"Remember tomorrow is commission day," she said.

"I never forget that," I said which elicited a laugh from the other end of the phone.

"Tonight, I have an appointment for you. Her name is Jane Doe,"

"Ok, what's her real name?" I asked.

"Don't know, but she wants to meet you at her house at 7PM tonight." She replied, and then reeled off the address.

"She rang me saying that you were recommended by Veronica Harford." She continued.

"See you tomorrow, be prepared to be so sore you can't walk the next day," I said.

She sighed and said "Promises, Promises."

I arrived at the address and was greeted with a very grand house; complete with sweeping drive way, the front of the house was huge, with pillars holding a porch over the front door. I rang the doorbell and the door was answered by a very regal looking lady.

"Hello, you must be Nick." she asked in a very cultured voice.

"Hi, you must be Jane." I replied as I shook her hand.

She smiled and waved me in. I took a good look at her and then recognised her, she was the local magistrate, her husband was the local MP; he was also a government minister.

She was about 55 years old, she had on a ladies pin stripe skirt suit, with a frilly white blouse underneath, she had blonde hair which was styled a bit like the Queens, she was about 5ft 8 inches tall with a curvy not fat figure, she had the aura of someone who knew what she wanted and how to get it.

"My husband is often away and I get so lonely." she said.

"I just want someone to hold me whilst I sleep, no naughty business," she continued.

We sat in the lounge and talked, we talked about where we had traveled, what we liked to do. She ordered a Chinese takeaway after checking what I would like and she paid the delivery driver when it arrived.

We sat at the dining table, initially we sat at opposite ends but we soon sat next to each other as I fed her bits of food, she didn't mind me sitting close and the touching as I showed her how to use chopsticks, she laughed when I kissed her nose, we had also had a bit to drink, so we were a bit tipsy by 10PM.

We put the washing up in a dish washer and the food cartons in the bin. She then wanted a walk around her garden, she placed her arm inside mine as we walked, she pointed out the pond, which looked like Lake Windermere to me; it was so big.

As we walked back inside 20 minutes later she said "Thank you, you have been the perfect date all evening," and kissed me gently on the lips.

She grabbed my hand and said "Follow me," and led me upstairs.

We arrived in a bedroom that was large but had no personal things around so I guessed was a spare room.

"Do you mind turning round whilst I get changed?" she asked.

I took off my shirt and trousers, socks and shoes, leaving me in my boxers.

I heard her call "Ready," and turned around, she has changed into an old fashioned style below the knee cream coloured nightdress that had 5 large buttons on the front; it looked like there should have been 8 but the top and bottom ones were missing, along with one in the middle so I could see her creamy white thighs and some cleavage as she stood there. The one in the middle showed she had taken her bra off as well as I could see some of her orbs.

I walked over to her and held her hand and pulled the covers back, we got into bed, I lay on my back as she rolled into me, resting her head on my shoulder and throwing an arm and a leg over me. She looked up as I turned my head so I kissed her gently on the lips. She sighed and kissed me back and then placed her head back on my shoulder, as we both had a bit to drink sleep came quickly to both of us.

I woke up in the early hours to find that I was spooning Jane, I had morning wood which was poking her in the bottom and my hand had found it's way inside her night gown where the missing middle button was it meant my finger tips were resting on the bar flash of her tit. I tried move my hand away but she groaned and held onto it, she then wiggled her bum so that my hard pressed against her bum, I'm not sure she actually woke up as a light snoring noise came from her direction, I soon went back to sleep.

We woke up at 8am with her alarm. During the latter part of the night her night dress had ridden up and her bum was uncovered. My hard cock was now peaking out of the top of my boxers. My hand was now outside her night dress but was cupping her tit.

"Morning," she said as she rolled over.

"Morning gorgeous," I said.

She removed my hand and said "Naughty."

I gently hit her bum and wiggled my hips, "Naughty yourself." I replied.

She giggled and looked at my boxers and said "Oh my, did I cause that?"

I just smiled.

"I must get ready, I'm in court all day today," she said.

"Are you free Wednesday evening?" she asked.

"Yes, would you like me to come back then?"

"Yes please, she kissed me gently on the lips and disappeared with a skip and a smile.

She had left £2000 on the side.

I called after her "This is way too much."

"Consider it a bonus for being a total gentleman," from another room down the landing.

"Please see yourself out and no peeking at me in the shower," she continued.

I got dressed and made my way out and left half the money where I found it.

I came back on Wednesday evening as promised, Jane opened the door and ushered me in and greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Now you are a very naughty boy," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You will take all money I leave for you tonight, understood?"

"Yes ma'am," I said giving a little salute.

She giggled and took my hand, we sat in the lounge and started on a bottle of red, she had arranged for some food to be delivered earlier in the day and it just needed to be heated up. We ate on trays on our laps on the large sofa.

We talked all evening after we finished the food, and then we finished the bottle of red, followed by another bottle of red. We sat next to each other on the sofa holding hands.

I looked at Jane, she was wearing a knee length red dress with black flowers all over it; it had a halter neck and didn't look like she was wearing a bra.

"Do you like my dress?" she asked.

"Very much, It fits in all the right places," I said.

"I wore this in court today but had to keep my jacket on as I can't wear a bra with it," she confirmed. "I felt really naughty," she continued. "But I wanted to wear it for you and didn't want to have to get changed in case I got home late."

"You look enough to eat," I said.

She just giggled and took my hand and led me upstairs, this time she took me into what was her bedroom.

"Untie the dress please," she said.

I stood behind her and breathed on the back of her neck and undid the tie around her the neck holding the back of her dress up, she melted back into me as felt the dress start to drop, she held the dress up at the front.

"Can you lower the zip please?" she asked.

I located the zip and lowered it stopped just above her bottom.

"Turn around please and get undressed," she said.

I let go of her and I quickly shed all my clothes except my boxers.

"You can turn around now," she said.

She had changed into a silky night dress that came to mid thigh and had a lace around the edges, and there was a pronounced V at the front which showed off her cleavage.

She flipped the covers off her bed and I got in beside her, she leaned over and kissed me squarely on the lips, I opened my mouth and licked her lips as she did it.

"Cheeky," she said and then leaned it for another kiss, this time we played tongue hockey.

"Oh my, I got carried away," she said as she placed her head on my shoulder.

I put an arm around her and my hand ended up just below her breast.

As she snuggled into me her breast jiggled up and down which meant her nipple touched my hand.

"Oooohhhhh," she giggled.

I turned round, and laid her so she was on her back and kissed her, her arms flew around my neck and she tried to suck my tongue into her stomach.

I rubbed her hips which pulled the night dress up. She didn't stop me when I cupped a buttock, she didn't stop me when grabbed the bottom of her night dress and lifted it over her head. She released me briefly to allow me to remove the offending item of clothing, but as soon as it was gone she clasped me tight again.

"You are too over dressed," she said.

I raised my waist and pulled my boxers down and then I kicked them off.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, "We can just cuddle if you want?"

"I would like that," she said.

She rolled facing away and I spooned her, careful to keep my by now erect cock away from her bum and my hands off her tits, Soon she started to make the light snoring noise as she slept, and I quickly joined her.

I woke up in the middle of the night with me lying on my back and Jane sprawled across me, her leg was over mine and her arm across my stomach. Her hand was near my groin.

I managed to disentangle myself and go to the toilet in the en suite.

I washed my hands and crawled back into bed with her.

"Where have you been?" she mumbled.

"Toilet," I replied as she rolled away from me, I rolled over and spooned her again, this time leaving my hand where it feel neat her breast.

She grabbed my hand and cupped it under breast.

I kissed the back of her next as bun wiggled back against my groin. Her legs opened slightly and my cock nestled between her thighs, I felt some moisture and she was soaking wet, she was dripping, I moved my hips forward slightly and she moved back some more and the tip of my cock head penetrated her sex.

She gasped and rolled over removing me from her, and pushing me onto my back.

"I can't," she said and started to cry. "I really want to, but I can't."

She then started to sob; I rolled over and hugged her close.

It all then came out, her husband has told her that she was an dry old shrew with nothing going for her, she was old and fat and that he had found a young civil servant in London who he was shagging, he only remained married to her because it looked good for the cameras and his career.

"You only find me attractive because I pay you," she said.

I turned her chin towards me and said "You are gorgeous, I was going to disobey you again and not take any of the money for tonight, you are kind, sweet and gorgeous," with that I kissed her passionately, she responded in kind and turned to face me, as soon as she lay on her back and I lay on top of her, I moved her legs apart and entered her.

"Oh my god," she said, "We can't, I can't forget my marriage vows."

"My real name is Elizabeth," she said.

"I know," I replied and pulled out of her.

She kissed me thoroughly and said "You must think I'm a tease,"

"You are gorgeous," was my reply.

We talked the rest of the night and I left in the morning after we helped each other shower.

I returned the following week,

"Hi Sexy," she said as she opened the front door.

I walked in and she closed the door behind me.

"Look at you," I said.

The local amateur dramatic group were putting on an opera for charity at the local theatre, I was dressed in a tuxedo and she straightened my bow tie. She was wearing a floor length strapless blue dress that clung to her frame like cling film. She also had on elbow length blue gloves and black shawl around her next and shoulders.

I asked her to do a twirl and she smiled as she did it, I was only allowed to kiss her on the cheek as I might have ruined her make up otherwise.

"Why isn't your husband going with you?" I asked.

"Because I now have the confidence to tell him to stay away from me, that is down to you," she said, "Oh and I found out that the young civil servant he is shagging is called Richard."

"Oh," was all I could think to say.

"I have started divorce proceedings," she said.

I smiled and said "Excellent."

The door bell rang and the limo she had hired had arrived.

We got into the car and we held hands all the way to the theatre.

The opera was awful, full of local busy body's who thought they could sing but couldn't. I really did wish it was all over when the fat lady tried to sing.

I was introduced to the great and good as Elizabeth's intern, learning about politics and this is was part of my education into dealing with people, we couldn't be seen to be affectionate whilst we were there, and that was hard, she looked so beautiful.

She managed to get away from everyone who wanted to see her and we both got into the limo for the journey back to her house. We held hands all way home; she dismissed the limo driver, and said I would get a taxi later, we had business to discuss. We walked up the driveway and she unlocked the front door.

As soon as the door was closed and locked behind us she turned round and snogged my face off, "I wanted to do that all night," she said.

As she turned to go into the kitchen I grabbed her arse and mauled it, she turned around and kissed me again, she got a couple of glasses of Gin and Tonic and said "Let's take these to bed, shall we?"

I followed her up the stairs into her bedroom, I shut the door behind us as she put the drinks either side of the bed.

She threw the shawl on the floor and said "Unzip me please."

I pulled by bow tie off and threw my jacket onto the floor as I walked up behind her.

I lowered the zip and peeled the dress off her, it pooled at her feet and she wasn't wearing a bra, she had on some thigh high black hold ups and that was it.

She kicked her shoes off and lay down on her back on the bed; I removed the rest of my clothes in double quick time and lay next to her on the bed.

We kissed and kissed and touched each other, she had a couple of large orgasm from me gently touching her clit whilst sucking her nipples into my mouth, she was stroking my cock the whole time, I then moved between her thighs and licked her to a couple more, I then moved up and slow penetrated her, she moved with me and soon we were fucking each other for all it's worth.

"God, I never knew it could feel this good," she said as she reached a sexual peak resulting in a crashing orgasm.

Soon I warned her I was going to come and she just pushed back harder and I came into her, causing her another orgasm.

She went a cleaned herself up, We then didn't get much sleep that night, we fucked 3 more times and talked.

She called in sick for being a magistrate and we managed to fuck twice more before we had a couple of hours sleep.

She divorced her gay husband, sold the house and moved to Spain, she even flew me out there 3 times just shag her senseless for a weekend, until she married a millionaire ex pat business man, I was invited to the wedding and shagged her 4 times on the night before her wedding, she wouldn't break her vows after making them.

One day I was recovering from an overnighter with Mrs Harford when the phone rang.

This is Nick," I grumbled, into the mouthpiece.

"Hi son," came the voice from the other end, it was my step Mum.

"Are you free to come and see your old mum for a chat?" she asked.

I thought, I had an appointment this evening with an MD's wife with the colour coded dresses, (see first part of the story).

"Give me 30 minutes, I'll pop over." I replied.

"See you then," she said.

My mum was actually my step mum, my real mum had me and then dumped my father as soon as I was born, I had been born out of wedlock and her parents were very religious and didn't want anything to do with a bastard child, and gave her a choice, the bastard or them, so being the selfish bitch she was, wanting to keep her inheritance dumped the pair of us. My dad married my step mum when I was 15; she insisted I call her mum.

30 minutes later freshly showered and shaved I arrived at Mum's.

She greeted me and sat me down in the lounge, "Are you a male prostitute?" she blurted out.

I sat there and just said "Yes, how did you find out?"

"Some ladies at the dance class, were talking about a tall, dark handsome man called Nick who had made one of them come repeatedly all night for £500.The description was you to a tee."

"What was her name?" I asked. "I might have to put her on commission."

"This is not funny Nick, you could get arrested or you could get a disease," she said.

I took her hand and said, "It's OK, I know what I'm doing, I am selective in my clients and I am checked by a private doctor weekly,"

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. This seemed to help. She held my cheek and kissed me on the lips gently. I kissed her back and stood to leave.

"If only you weren't my step son," she said, "Your dad has never been that good at the whole sex thing."

"MUM!" I shouted, "That's so wrong."

"Nick, just saying it as it is." She said.

"Come on then, I have always fancied you," I said, I leaned in and gave her a big passionate kiss.

Her eyes went wide as saucers as she then felt my hand touch her breast.

Let me describe my step mum, she is in her early 60's, 5ft 5 inches tall, she is a UK size 10 with a 36C bra size, her hair is grey and in a neat tomboy style. She always wears a blouse, with a cardigan and grey or black slacks.