Small Town Gigolo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your dad will be home soon," she said.

I noticed it wasn't because I am your step mother we can't or anything like that.

I kept kissing her and removed her cardigan. She started to undo the shirt I had on and run her hand under my shirt onto my chest.

I undid the blouse and pulled it from her slacks, and then transferred my kiss to her neck.

She grabbed my head and held me there saying "my baby," as I reached round and undid her bra. She gasped as she felt her bra fall down.

She released her grip on my head and pulled her bra off; she lay down on the sofa as my mouth sucked in one of her nipples. This caused another gasp and she reached down and touched my hard cock in my trousers, this seemed to bring her back to reality and she pushed me and sat upright.

"You had better go," she said.

As we made ourselves presentable I kissed her on the cheek and said "One day we will do it," and then walked out of the door.

That evening the MD's wife wanted me to pretend to be her son.

I didn't hear from my step mum for a few days until I was invited over for a family dinner on Sunday, I duly attended and apart from a brief peck on the cheek when I arrived, nothing happened until later in the evening.

Dad and his brother went to the pub, my uncle's wife had a headache so went home leaving me and my mum at home alone, she was wearing a blue zip up blouse with the zip undone so it showed a bit of cleavage, she had on a dark blue button up cardigan and a pair of dark gray slacks. she asked me to help with the washing up, we stood in kitchen in silence as she washed and I dried, she had taken her cardigan off to stop it getting wet, she then flicked some of the washing up water at me, I smiled and reached into the sink and accidentally threw more than I intended to over her, she looked arrived as the blouse went transparent, I could now see her sensible t-shirt bra underneath.

"I'm sorry," I said as I grabbed a clean tea towel from the drawer and started to pat down her front.

She looked at me with a dreamy look in her eye as I rubbed the towel over her chest, I reached forward and untucked her blouse from her slacks and then lowered the zip on her blouse all the way to the bottom. She just looked at me and removed the blouse fully herself.

I leaned in and kissed her gently on the corner of her mouth. She responded and kissed me back. I then undid her bra and pulled it from her arms. I just didn't stop I them undid her trousers and pulled them down with her knickers at the same time, she bent down picked up her clothes, took my hand and led me to my old room.

We didn't say a word as she removed all my clothing as we stood next to my old bed, she then knelt in front of me kissed the end of my cock, and I just let out a deep breath.

I picked her up laid her down on the bed and pulled her knees apart. I then kissed the inside of her thighs which elicited a murmur of approval, I then slowly moved up and kissed her slit, she grabbed my hair and held me there, soon she was started to shake and then let out a shriek as an orgasm ripped through her very being. She held me in place and moved her hips as I licked and kissed her to another almighty orgasm.

She let go my head and I kissed up her body and when I reached her face I looked her n the eye, she reached between us, grabbed my cock and placed it at her entrance. I pushed forward and entered her. She pulled me head down and kissed me as I entered her, she pushed back and soon we were fucking, not a word had been spoken since we left the kitchen, she raised her hips to push me in deeper as then she just let out a scream.

"Fuck me son, fuck me now, do it, do it," she screamed.

So I did, we screwed and screwed, we tried it missionary, her on top, doggy style, we were at it for at least 15 minutes before I shot my load inside her, triggering another large orgasm for her.

I quickly got dressed and went back downstairs, and sat in the lounge whilst Mum had a shower. We were sitting on the sofa talking about what just happened when we heard the front door opened with a bang.

My Dad was shitfaced so he went straight to bed; I had to help him up the stairs as he was so paralytic. I threw him on the bed, removed his shoes and left him there snoring his head off.

I went back downstairs and saw mum making a cup of tea in the kitchen. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her hips.

"We can't betray your father," she said.

I kissed her on the cheek and left, I knew she was feeling guilty.

I couldn't sleep and the next morning got a text from her.

"I feel so dirty, yet so satisfied; he is away this Sunday at the fishing show so please come over Sunday lunchtime so we can talk. Love mum."

I still had some clients to see between now and then, I paid Molly her commission and kept my promises, she couldn't walk properly for 2 days afterwards.

Mrs Harford now booked me to stay overnight, I was to always turn up at 9:30 on a Wednesday evening when her husband has would have been at the golf club all day and was so drunk he fell asleep in his room as soon as he got home. She liked being fucked with him in the next room. I'm sure her husband knew but didn't seem to mind as long as she was happy.

On Friday I had to meet a new client at a Holiday Inn in London, Molly wouldn't say who it was just that I would not be disappointed. I duly arrived in my suit, crisp white shirt, red tie and polished shoes. I was holding a copy of the Daily Express as requested. A tall distinguished looking lady with a big hat and sunglasses was looking around the hotel lobby and saw me; she walked over and held out her hand. She was wearing a large coat that covered her from her neck to her knees and it was so baggy you couldn't make out what sort of figure she had.

"Hi, you must be Nick," she said.

"Yes, very nice to meet you." I replied.

"I don't want you know my name so just call me Missy, but I must say Molly was right about you." She continued.

"Very well, missy, what would you like to do?" I asked.

"I want you to take me to my room and roger me senseless, I don't want any lip kissing, I just want to be got off and then feel your cock spurt inside me. Once we are done I will give you £500 and you will leave, however if I have more than 3 orgasms the fee I will pay is £1000, is that understood?" she commanded.

"Very," I replied.

With that she walked to the lifts and signalled for me to follow. We went up in the lift to the 8th floor where we walked in silence to her room. She unlocked the door and we walked in, the room was one of the larger premium ones with a super king size bed and a view over some of London's tourist sites.

Missy walked over to the bed and removed her coat, she was naked underneath; she had a fabulous figure, 36D breasts that had no hint of sag, a flat stomach, slim toned legs. She then removed her sunglasses and hat, she looked like she was in her mid 40's, she had brown hair styled in a bob, and a face that while not stunning certainly was not ugly.

"Well, get naked then," she commanded.

I stripped off my clothes and walked over to her and kissed her neck, and started to gently stroke her back.

"mmmm, that nice," she said as her arms came up and touched my arms. "You are fit," she added.

I moved down her body and sucked a nipple into my mouth; she held my head and gasped as I bit down on it. I felt her legs widen as we were still standing up so I moved a hand between them, this elicited a sigh as I rubbed her slit, soon she was panting a lot and wailed "ONE" when I placed a finger inside her hole.

Her legs went wobbly as she came, so I picked her up and lay her gently on the bed. I then dived between her legs and licked and kissed everything I saw. "TWO" she screamed a couple of minutes later as she shivered through another orgasm, I kept licking and 5 minutes later she went stiff as a board and shouted "THREE" as the biggest one yet ripped through her body like a freight train.

I stopped licking and removed my face, I crawled up her body as she was still shaking and entered her, her face went bright pink and a cry of "Fuck" left her lips. Soon we were banging away and as I looked her in the eye, she grabbed my face and kissed me squarely on the lips. My hips were now a blur as I was banging into her, "Yes, FOUR." She screamed as she came again.

I slowed down as I needed to regain my breath; she seemed to like the break as well.

"Let me go on top, please?" she asked.

We rolled over without decoupling and then she gently started to ride me, I massaged her tits whilst she was doing that and she held my hands in place with her hers, She came as I did "FIVE" she screamed.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips as we calmed down, "My rules," she said.

I looked at clock and we had been in the room just over an hour.

She got off and ran to the toilet, she came back out a few minutes later and said "I've got a meeting in the house in an hour, will you wait here for me?"

"Of course," I replied, "Which house?"

"Of commons," she said, "I'm your new MP, my predecessor had to resign due to sexual indiscretions," she continued.

Fuck me, I thought, what have we just done? If it was known that the newly elected MP for my town was banging a gigolo there would be yet another by election.

She came out of her the bathroom and went to a suitcase that was in the wardrobe, she removed a sensible bra and pair of knickers, which she then put on. She then removed a sleeve less white blouse from the wardrobe and did it up, so it buttoned all the way to the neck. She then took off a hanger a pair of dark blue trousers and quickly got into them, she found a matching jacket and put that on, her hair was then plumped up and liberal amount of hair spray went on, she pulled on a pair of ankle boots with a small heel and finished it off with a pair of round glasses, she looked every inch the respectable middle aged lady.

"It's a lady's prerogative to change her mind," she said as she checked her appearance in a mirror. "I'll be back in a couple of hours."

With that she leaned over, kissed me on the cheek and then swept out of the room.

I put the TV on and switched on a news channel, after an hour or so there she was being interviews outside the houses of parliament. She came across very well and explained how delighted she was with her first speech in parliament. She explained to interviewer that she had an urgent appointment with a constituent she needed to get to and so had to leave fairly quickly.

30 minutes later she knocked on the bedroom door and I opened it wearing nothing but a smile, she laughed out loud and pushed me back into the room, "You fucking nutter, what if someone saw?" she asked.

I kissed her gently on the corner of the mouth and undid the buttons on her jacket and removed it from her shoulders, I then did the same with her blouse, she by this point had undone her trousers and pushed them down where they got stuck on her shoes, she then fell over laughing, I picked her up carried her to the bed and pulled her shoes and trousers off, I then moved up her body and kissed her on the cheek. She responded by kissing me full on the lips and then opened her mouth, we were dueling tongues like no tomorrow, she then pushed me off and undid her bra, and removed her knickers. I then dived between her thighs and started to lick her out.

"I ... Need ... A ...Researcher." she said between gasps. She pulled my head from between her thighs, "£50K a year, my husband pays for my whims. You will be paid to do some work for my parliament role and my constituency role, I need someone to help me, oh and someone to shag me senseless as my husband is 20 years older than me and can't get it up anymore, we have a big house with a granny annex, you can live there, I will tell my husband, that it is because I might need you on call at anytime, when we are in London, we will just stay in the flat I have just bought, Are you in?"

"Let me think about it?" I answered as I penetrated her again and she bucked up at me, soon we were fucking like rabbits and she kissed me again.

"Call me Jooooooooaaaaaannnnnnnn," she said as she came.

After spending the night with Joan, I thought about her offer on the way home on the train, it would mean giving up my other ladies but would mean a legal and regular income. If it didn't work out I could always go back to my old job.

I rang Molly and my regulars when I got home, all were understanding and wished me all the best. I went to sleep that night for the first time in a long thinking about the future, if the new job went well I could get a job with another MP if Joan lost her seat or decided to retire in a few years.

The next day was the day to meet Mum; I arrived at noon wearing a t-shirt and swim shorts when Mum opened the door, she was wearing a pair of beige slacks, dark blue zip up blouse and a short black button up cardigan, we sat in the lounge and neither of us wanted to speak. I broke the silence, "I'm sorry, I love you, and I shouldn't have done it."

She looked at me and started to cry, "I love you so much as a son, but I also love your father as a soul mate, but he has never made me come like that."

"I'm giving up my job and going to work for the new MP as a researcher. It will mean working away in London half the week but the job comes with accommodation," I said.

"That's fantastic," she said and held my hand. "I'm so glad you will not be out there doing all sorts of things to all sorts of women." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

I took her head in my hands and said "We still haven't cleared up, what happens about us."

"There is no us, it was a one off stupid mistake," she spat. "I'm sorry," she quickly added.

"OK, at least I know where we stand," I said,

"I'm leaving now and will be back when I can on Sundays, depending on my new job, I still fancy you though, my sexy step mother," and started to walk out.

I heard "I lust you," as I walked out of the door.

Monday was my first day on the job for the right honourable Joan Halford MP.

We met at her home and I was introduced to her husband, he said he was 71, which made Joan early 50's, but he seemed a nice bloke and said me "Keep her happy, lad, do ANYTHING she wants, stops me getting an ear bashing."

"Anything??" I asked.

"Yep, just keep her sweet, I can't perform like I used to and you are required to step in." he replied.

Joan then reappeared and showed me the granny annex which was actually bigger than my old flat. It was self contained with it's own kitchen and shower room, as she was showing me round, she showed me the bedroom and giggled, "That's will be our main working room," she said.

It was fully furnished so all I had to do was move my clothes in, which I did later that evening. She left me to it but came back at 11pm, and said "I've just been called to a debate tomorrow, help me with the papers on debt relief to East Timor please."

We went through everything and finished at 1am, we had a quick kiss and cuddle and then she went back to the main house, "Even though we don't have sex anymore, he still likes me to share his bed with him," she said.

We were on the 6am train to London arriving at 7:30, we went straight to parliament when the debate started at 9; that finished at 10:30; she set me up in her commons office with a desk, telephone and laptop. She then got called away to ballot on increased defence spending, we then spent the day working in her office preparing for the next day; we left at 8 in the evening, we got a taxi to her new flat in London, it was in a new block and must have cost a bomb, it was huge and was open plan, with glass windows overlooking the Thames.

I cooked a quick omelette for each of us while she was studying some papers. When she had finished eating she started reading some papers on tomorrow's debate, when I finished clearing up I walked up behind her started to massage her shoulders, she tiled her head and kissed my hand. "That's lovely, I need to be relaxed," she said.

I kept kneading her shoulders and she moaned into my hand and kissed it again, I lowered the zip on the dress she was wearing and then started the massage on her bare skin. "Keep doing that and I'll never get any work done," she said.

"You need to relax, you've been on the go since 6 this morning, let me get you a glass of wine." I said.

I zipped her dress back up and brought 2 glasses of wine from the kitchen, she had moved to the sofa and had kicked her shoes off and removed her tights, "Can you massage my legs for me please?" she asked.

As she lay down on the sofa I sat at the other end and started to massage her feet, soft murmuring came from her as she approved of what I was doing; I then moved up and started doing her calves. After a few minutes I then lifted the skirt of her dress up and started to do her thighs. "You have a magical touch," she said as he widened her thighs, I then saw she had removed her knickers as well and started to touch her slit, it was wet already, she grabbed my hand an led me to the bed room, soon all our clothes were littered over the floor and my head was between her thighs licking her to a huge orgasm, "I needed that," she said "Now come here,"

After I finished screwing her to another orgasm and blowing my load in her cunt, we both fell asleep.

More to follow from the gigolo in parliament.