Smaller than Average Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
402 Followers

"Damn" I panted, looking over I could see Amy with her mouth open wide and eyes planted on the giant twins in front of me. My dick was hard, and ready for action.

I guided Dana to lie down with me on the mattresses still on the floor. She on her back and I on my side, I slid her panties off and placed a kiss just above her freshly shorn passage. Then placing my head between her legs I slowly planted gentle kisses to her silky skin. Then spreading her open slightly with my hands I licked her clit, which was met with a happy little yelp and quiver.

I embraced her with my mouth and prepared her for entry. I teased and pleased her pussy and clit and took time to ensure her pleasure. I felt her tensing as I took her to the edge and then positioned myself to traverse her holy land. Amy stepped over and rolled a condom down my shaft. And with a tender touch I entered her warm moist center.

She pressed her breasts together and I licked and sucked at her large nipples as I continued to deliberately invade her body. I managed to control myself but I was building to a climax, and the passion of the moment was stealing my attention. I began increasing my pace, and started fucking her. She responded in kind by thrusting into me as well. Soon we found our rhythm and let the moment take us. Without thought, without caution with no holding back we fucked each other, I lowered my hand to her clit and rubbed it softly with my thumb till I felt her quivering hold around my dick. She grabbed me and thrust hard into me and with a lustful cry she erupted. Had I not cum so many times already I am sure I would've enjoyed it greatly, but as it was I was just happy to help her out.

I lay down beside her and was immediately pinned to the mattress. Amy was on top of me shoving her tongue down my throat and biting my lip. "You've got to fuck me" she ordered and grabbed the strap-on dick and quickly helped me put it on. Amy was back on top of me before I could ready myself. She was so turned on she just pointed the cock toward her slit and took it in. Amy fucked that cock hard sitting up pinching her nipples, it didn't take long for her to cum, she howled like an animal as she pounded herself on the cock, she just kept going, and as I watched her she looked down at her cunt swallowing the python strapped to me, then with a quivering cry her juices let loose as she began squirting all over my chest. I had heard about this from porn, but didn't think women actually did it. Amy pried herself off the cock, and nearly past out beside me.

runtz4
runtz4
402 Followers