All Comments on 'Small's Story'

by Cuck_Maker

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another demented and psychotic author.

As is all too common on this site. Score should be "0" but not possible..so scored as "1."

fisheronefisheronealmost 9 years ago
degrading

If Dana couldn't be satisfied by husband,then why marry him. To put a cock cage on husband and bringing bull to bedroom is very degrading. He should just divorce the slut. She will embarrass him to his friends next. She has no respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fisherone is right on

she should have not married him... however, could be the case that he did not satisfy her short time into the marriage... she should cut him and send him on his way... TOO close to home for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*****

Thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tales of the Mentally Challenged are....

Not erotic Better served in fetish but then again Im sure this putz author knows that.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The 5* showed who wanted this story!!!

The 5* showed who wanted this story!!! If it was a good story he wouldn't hide in anonymity!!! He didn't want this story for himself!!! He wanted it to arouse a lot of bad comments a lot of insults to the writer!!! And the writer wrongly gave him what he wanted!!! This story is almost a "copy and paste" of others exactly the same!!! 1*

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
FETISH

FETISH FETISH SICK FUCK FETISH

BTW Please have the integrity to post in fetish (Yeah, like that is going to happen)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Slowly, I am being able to discover....

the humor present in a tale like this. Sardonic, at best, but still a tad ironic. This cuck only has one thing going for him. He can call her his "wife"....."my wife", he says oft repeated through these paragraphs, like it was a badge of honor- instead of a tragic shame.

So silly, because she isn't his wife at all, not really. And NEVER WAS!

The end had me cracking up with laughter. When she said (the author uses the term 'brokenly') I love you.

And he KNOWS she doesn't mean it. She is only trying to get him to do a "favor".

Some how this story managed to set off a lightbulb moment for me.

These cucks KNOW how much of a sham their (LOL!) "marriage" is. And they don't give a shit. Somehow, just being able to use the term "wife" is part of the fetish.

I remember a girl I knew in high school. She was quiet and shy, and brilliantly smart. We were friends, and nothing more. For all I knew, her virginal status MIGHT have propelled her on towards lesbianism, who knows? But for a while, we had this joke between us. We pretended like we were married. And so when we would pass notes back and forth in English class, we would sign them Love, your husband and/or Love, your wife.

It was silly fun, and meant NOTHING.

Two years later, she signed my yearbook our senior year, Love, your wife, Sarah.

I was floored! I didn't think she had remembered our game. I had forgotten it, anyway. Trust me, there was never anything between us that was more than friends. She was into Depeche Mode, and the Smiths. I was into Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. We were no match at all. But this silly game, of a pretend marriage MUST have meant more to her than I realized.

So, is this how cucks come about? Are they so lonely and desperate for ANY attention, even NEGATIVE attention, that they willingly esconce themselves into a sham marriage?

"Well, at least I can say 'I HAVE a wife'!!!!!"

Sure buddy, keep telling yourself that. And since you believe that she loves you, or even knows what love is, let me sell you some swamp land in Florida!

It is SO juvenile, and so immature, that they might as well go back to high school! The concept of a relationship never got past the allure of a slutty cheerleader quite happily and openly fucking the entire football team, while at the same time, giving the class nerd handjobs so he would do her term papers for her. But see the nerd thinks he has it made. "She's the HEAD CHEERLEADER!! And she touched my dick, once! How could a nerd like me EVER want or expect anything more?????", he tells himself, during a daily ritual of masturbation.

Instead of getting angry or disgusted, I have realized that one simply has to laugh!

Laugh, laugh, laugh.............

No, the tears won't come, until after the suicide. And even then, will you really be missed? Here, lets poll your "friends"......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get a clue

The cage is a toy and he could remove it any time he wanted without the key. But the disturbing thing is that you think any man, with even a modicum of pride or self respect, would allow this situation to develop. Stupid beyond comprehension. It's neither erotic, clever, interesting or entertaining. Even for fiction it's ludicrous. I think the scores tell you how bad this story was and how badly it was received by the readership. Not a single likeable character in this mess. Just awful. No stars for complete and absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 5 to help offset the asshole annony!

He knew it was a cuck story and yet he reads and votes. He's disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
With a moniker like cuck_maker what else could be expected?

While the story was dreadful, I think (Who could read this shit word for word?), the detailed comment discussing the humor and pathos of such relationships was enjoyable. So thanks to the commenter. The mind that enjoys, or is compelled, to author such pain and cruelty probably requires the education and experience of a mental health professional to understand. The amateur diagnosis is just: Fucked Up. Still, I think it is important to allow such disturbed minds to reveal themselves, alerting observers to their inner broken selves. It is dangerous to ignore the mentally ill who are adept at masquerading as just kinky, or "alternative" thinkers. We can be glad that it is almost always just fiction, despite what the zombies who embrace this perversion would have us think. Once in a while you have to step in some dog shit to be reminded how important it is to keep an eye out for, and avoid, dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

to offset that cunt bonnie. These type of stories belong on the manure pile, not in loving wives. If that cunt bonnie gives any story a five you know it's not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yikes.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children, this is just sad and pathic.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
NOT TOO BAD, (FOR A CUCK STORY)

It seems to me you admitted right up front this was a cuck story, AND it was requested by a reader. BTW, we do actually get request; I know for I have written several by request myself. Sooo, unless you are a complete asshole, you try to give the customer, so to speak, what they want. All of you fine folks who read the first paragraph and continued reading, give my opening some thought.

I see this is your first effort, which makes a few of the weaknesses more understandable. Before you start feeling I'm jumping on you, let me hasten to assure you that you did a very acceptable job of writing a story that many, including myself, don't like.

One big constructive comment jumps to mind. I was barely into the story before I found myself going back to see just who Jason was. You strung a lot of names while only Dana, Jason, and Hubby seems to be players in this little drama. (a no-no, I think)

I gave you a 4 on the basis of your writer's craft. Yes, all you Anons, I know I'm a pushover, but answer this: "If we all ridicule all new writers like some people are prone to do, if we, in effect, tell them to eat shit and die, what would we read if they took our advice, or better yet, if they simply quit posting and worked to get their work presentable for one of the for sale sites? You really want to shell out a few bucks to read erotica? I've got three books out there for sale and while they don't do awful, I can tell you a heck of a lot more of you choose to read on my dime rather than drop a dime for your reading material.

Anyway, keep writing Cuck-maker--just develop a thick skin at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
strange

my curiosity of how your first story is a custom story by request?

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago

I gave it a Five - it was well written. You have an obvious grasp of the world of cuckolding, but as a Bull, or as the cuck?

Cuck_MakerCuck_Makeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your all comments and constructive criticism.

I've requested to have this moved to the Fetish category--I thought the brief description provided some warning, but I understand if this is simply out of place.

I posted an ad on niche sites to invite anyone to request a story, provided it only involved consenting, law-abiding, no-revenge-porn adults. The customer detailed how their fantasies work and what to include in the story.

It's an honor to work with people willing to share a personal part of themselves for a creative work.

Thanks your time,

CM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What man would want to be humiliated by his wife and another man or be put in a cage . This can't be normal for anyone , I'm sorry but if I couldn't satisfy my wife and all she talked about was other men than I would divorce Gerso we could both find people that were good for us . It would have to be that way because I'd kill before I would let anyone , man or woman abuse me like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
until this

An independent cuck hub would be the only good solution. Until this without reading automatic 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deliciously erotic

Paced and well-written. Sincere words from a cuckold who shows his deep love and admiration for his lovely wife. Story obviously written in the throes of passion while awaiting the next paying customer to enjoy his wife.

5* for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story really makes me wish I could take my brain out and scrub it in hot soapy water to get the memory of this story out of my head.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Low

The only one.lower than the author of this garbage is the trash who allegedly asked for it. A bull is a sick loser who preys on an even sicker loser.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Can I please get back the five minutes of my life that I just wasted?!!!!

Cuck_Maker

I can only agree with my fellow commentators. This tale does nothing to add a novel perspective on the apparent love affair that a segment of readers have with the cuck wimp meme. I have two theories about writers of such "erotic" stories. One theory is that the author of such material is an apologist and a possible active participant in a submissive cuck wimp lifestyle. The other possibilty is that the author is simply using the cuck wimp theme as an incendary device to troll readers who find very little eroticism in portayals of such a lifestyle. I personally find that whether one or the other motivation is true, the result is of interest only to the scant few who get their jollies via male humiliation and submission. Perhaps on a serious note, the submissive cuck wimp lifestyle is but an example of the Darwinian principle of natural selection..i.e. it becomes increasingly unlikely that the genes of a submissive cuck wimp will be passed on, and that in many cases the genes of the alpha bull will dominate the gene pool. What a potential future to look forward to...NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Forgetting everything else, why would the husband risk his life for a cheating slut? Her cunt has an unknown number of diseases. Why would he do anything but divorce her before she passes along some nasty disease he can't divorce? His wife doesn't love him. She doesn't respect him. She's only interested in herself. It's just a stupid story line.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I often wonder WHY some cuckolds wants everyone to know what a wimp they are. by writing about it. But since they do why don't they get a bright red pull over shirt and sweater emblazed with PURE SWEET, WIMPY CUCKY, BY CHOICE, in brilliant white, lacy script, on the front and back, thus removing any doubt.

Of course, the shirt or sweater must be worn year round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous