All Comments on 'Smells Like Teen Spirit'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
delairiumdelairiumalmost 6 years ago
By far my favorite

This is definitely by far my favorite of your writings.

I enjoyed the extra time you placed into the girls struggle.

And her reactions being remarkably realistic resembling that of a normal sane person.

It truly made her fall so much sweeter. And it honestly makes me question how long others would last in a similar situation.

Once again thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!!!!!

This is very well written, but now I need more! What a painful cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Two issues: I’m not certain that you are using the word “antidote” correctly, and you’ve glossed over the fact that someone is going to start searching for her, and file a missing persons report after 24 hours. Given that she is far from the first young woman to be trapped by Eric, and that each of their computers will have been searched by the police with a fine-toothed comb, Eric is probably already on the FBI’s Most Wanted list. (He also called her Ophelia, when the name she’d used online and on a credit card was Betty.)

Otherwise, and as usual with this author, it’s a well written story. I’m actually not very interested in mind control, JukeboxEMSCA’s specialty, but he writes so well that I’ve been searching out his stories anyway.

JukeboxEMCSAJukeboxEMCSAover 4 years agoAuthor
Regarding Eric

The thing about fictional and impossible levels of mind control is that it makes abducting someone childishly easy. No missing persons report would be filed because Betty (Eric would know her as Ophelia from the forums) would contact her friends and relatives and tell them herself that she got her dream job working for her favorite perfume company, and that it was going to keep her busy what with the travel and all but she'd try to stay in touch. And she'd file her taxes regularly and if anyone asked, she'd say she was happy to be there of her own free will. It's amazing what you can do when your victim is also your co-conspirator.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous