Smile, You're on TV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

Next Gary pushed aside her wet panties and slid his finger in Kathy's pussy and started to finger her clit, then she started moaning, "Make me cum, make me cum, I want to cum." I have never heard Kathy say that before, she was like a sex-crazed vixen. Gary stopped abruptly and told her to get off his knees and kneel down in front of him.

Gary said, "If you suck my cock real good, I'll let you cum."

I was about to put an end to this, but I wanted to see if she would suck Gary's cock. I thought for sure that she wasn't going to do it, but, she knelt in front, pulled his zipper down and groped around for his cock. She pulled it free and paused like she was going to quit, but, then she put his whole cock in her mouth and started sucking. At this point I am not sure I could stop them even if I wanted to, everyone was too absorbed in the sexual frenzy.

Gary reached down, pulled the nipple chain again and kept it taught so each time she rocked back, it pulled her nipples more. She was slurping away, then started to deep throat Gary's cock, he went wild and started pulling her head, pumping it towards him until he shot his load down her throat. She didn't even gag, she just swallowed his cum and continued to suck as his cock went limp.

Gary told her to stand up remove her panties and he would lick her pussy so she can come as he promised. Once she was standing in front of Gary totally nude, her wet blond bush in front of his face, Gary buried his face and started licking.

Gary told me to get behind her and pull the nipple chains. Between Gary licking her pussy and me pulling her nipples, she started chanting, "Make me cum, make me cum, lick me harder, and pull my nipples." Then she went into a spasm and let out a long scream of fuck, fuck and sank to the floor.

Gary stood up, put his cock back in his pants, handed me the DVD and said, "Thanks for the evening," as if it was a social event. "Next time I'll bring my wife along."

"What the fuck? "

Kathy was still laying on the floor completely exhausted and naked. Gary said as he was picking up his laptop, "I'll bring tonight's video from my laptop webcam next time."

Next time, what next time. What video?

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers
12