Smita's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
824 Followers

Both of them were breathing heavily. They were sweating as if they had run a marathon. Anand had been fucking Smita for more than 15 minutes, she was amazed that even after being single for 7 years Anand had so much stamina and had managed to hold his orgasm. While Anand didn't show signs of cumming, Smita had lost count of the orgasms she had.

Anand fucked her for another 15 minutes and then his orgasm started building. His breaths quickened, his strokes intensified. With a load moan Anand let go of his load. It was as if a dam had burst, Smita's pussy was filled with his seed. He kept on spurting cum for several seconds; Smita's pussy was overflowing with his juices. He kept on stroking her till his dick went limp. He collapsed on her, breathing heavily. After such and intense session both of them were tired and drifted of to sleep.

They got up after a while. Smita saw the clock. It was 8.15pm. It hadn't stopped raining. It was late and she had to go home but she had no plans of leaving her new lover alone. She called her family and told them she was staying over at her girlfriend's house and would go to work directly from there. Her parents agreed and she decided to spend the night in the arms of her lover.

Smita and Anand fucked all night. He fucked her from behind as she prepared a meal for them. After dinner they had a fuck session all over the living room. They slept for a while and resumed their fucking in the middle of the night in the bedroom. They fucked in several positions like missionary, doggie, spoons, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. They even fucked standing up and tried all its variations.

The rain stopped but their fucking didn't. They didn't go to work the next day and ended up doing nothing but fucking, eating and sleeping. In the evening when Smita finally went home, she was sore and tired and slept like a log.

Their relationship lasted for 2 years. Every evening, Smita would end up at Anand's house and they would fuck like rabbits. They even had sex in Smita's house when her family went out of town. She would lie to her family and colleagues and go with him on long trips to exotic places where they would expand their sexual horizons. Anand trained her well in the art of love making. She would enthusiastically do everything he demanded in bed. He also took her anal virginity while they were on a trip to Mahabaleshwar. Of course they took precautions such as using condoms and pills to avoid getting pregnant.

They would do all sorts of experiments in bed like tying and blindfolding each other. Eat food off each other. In those 2 years, Smita had transformed from a shy girl next door to a sex diva who had done anything and everything in the kinky world of sex.

They knew that their relationship wouldn't last. At the end of their relationship, Smita was 25 years old and Anand was 42 years old. She very well knew that her parents would not accept this union. She and Anand after a whirlwind 2 year long relationship separated. Their separation was very emotional. They had a lot of difficulty letting each other go but they somehow managed to do so.

To be continued...

bdrew86
bdrew86
824 Followers
12