All Comments on 'Smith & Co.'

by Desidera

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

more i just hope they dont pass around the woman he says he loves.shouldnt a slave and sub be on the same level?how many 13 yr olds will grow up to be anything more than a sub if that is what they know and are trained to be for 5yrs? and why is this not in the bdsm section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On the fence

Sounds kinda hot, but if he shares her or there's public sex, that's not love and I'd run for the hills. Isn't there some BDSM code ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is great!

I really like this story please continue. I've been looking for a good BDSM story with a Black woman and white guy. But I think it would be better for you to put this story in the BDSM section. Please continue writing I really enjoyed this story. Please don't leave us hanging like some authors do. Good Luck.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Asha is new to his lifestyle and sex so he should be a bit more gentle with her. She is a fast learner but anyone new to something has to start slow and work their way up.

Why didn't Asha get clarification on all the rules before receiving her collar? I would want to know if I was to be shared or if my Master would have multiple women. But Asha is already loving this lifestyle so she might be all for what will be going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong category!!!

this story has NOTHING to do with love. There is a whole genre for BDSM

CherrypeachCherrypeachover 9 years ago
Hmm...

The writing and story line are interesting, but I agree, this is in the wrong category. BDSM would be a better fit. Dylan is robotic and too clinical; he shows very little emotion or warmth.

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 9 years ago
Intriguing

I don't care what category it's in, I can't wait to read more about this couple & how their relationship progresses!

DesideraDesideraover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

Thank you all for your comments and feedback. I am working on the second submission of Smith & Co. now and I promise that the relationship between Dylan and Asha will grow. Someone mentioned that Dylan is "robotic". This is true! But Dylan does love Asha and his "robotic" actions may be subject to change. People do grow and change in relationships, right? Who knows, maybe Dylan will share with us why he is like that...one day. Lol! Once again, thanks for your comments and feedback. Please keep them coming.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Nice Start

But you need to follow - up and let us See how Smith & Co. Train and accept their Slaves and Masters. So far you primed us with the Info but the True action should come after Initiation. His father had 4 Subs so he could have more before school is Over.

jrquilconjrquilconover 5 years ago
Fascinating...

I just wish this'un had continued. Like maybe 4 chapters more- at least!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous