Smith & Co.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Now, say that you apologize for being a wet little slut."

"I apologize for being a wet little slut, Master. It's just that..." I hesitated.

"It's just that what?" He stood up again and looked down at my body.

"Well..." I didn't know what words to use.

"Sub Asha. You will always be free to speak to me, unless I say otherwise. So say what you wish." He said. He was not annoyed but he was very authoritative once again.

"It's just that I am so turned on by this Master. I don't know if I should be."

"Of course you should be. This relationship is for both of our pleasure. I like for you to be wet. I would like for you to be wet all the time. This pleasures me. Does my pleasure suit you?"

"Yes Master. I want you to be pleased."

"Lean backward and hold yourself up with your hands."

I did as instructed and he kneeled between my legs and put his tongue flat on my clit. He licked it up and down and then played with my clit with the tip of his tongue. "You taste so sweet my darling sub. You are going to make a wonderful little fuck toy." He said to me as he fingered my clit again I felt so dizzy with sensations going through my entire being. "Would you like your treat now?" He asked.

"Yes Master. I would like my treat now."

He stuck his finger in my wet slit. He moved it back and forth slowly "Don't' move." He said once again, as he slowly finger fucked me. It was driving me crazy. I wanted him to put more fingers into me. I wanted him to push into me harder. I wanted his cock inside of me. I wanted to cum. I started to moan.

"I want you quiet sub." He still was slowly, gently finger fucking me. He took his other hand and grabbed the lip of my pussy and moved his thumb up and down the inside of my pussy lip still finger fucking me slowly. Then he used the thumb of the hand he was finger fucking me with and rubbed my clit again. I let out a loud moan. "Bad girl!" He stopped rubbing my clit and took his other hand off of my pussy lip. But he still kept finger fucking me. I was going mad knowing that if I came I would move so I tried to control it. I had masturbated myself before the same way that Master Dylan was touching me and it felt so good. This was making me insane. He must have sensed I was nearly over the edge when he said "I want you to remember that your orgasms belong to me, alright? You mustn't cum unless you ask and I permit it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I mustn't cum unless I ask and you permit it." I repeated to him.

He pulled his finger out. "Present." He said to me. I assumed the previous position with my hands clasped behind my head, back straight and my mouth open. "Here's your treat love." He put his finger that was in my pussy in my mouth for me to lick. I licked my juices off of his finger. "What do you say when I give you a treat?"

"Thank you Master Dylan." I said obediently.

"Good girl." He said and then he passionately kissed me. "I adore you." He said to me. Then he said "kneel". I took my hands from behind my head and I kneeled in front of him with my head bowed. "I just rewarded you for being so obedient. Now I must punish you for misbehaving by not listening."

I was confused. "Master. I don't understand. What did I do?"

"It's what you didn't do. You didn't listen. I told you I wanted you quiet and you moaned. Loudly, I might add. It is a minor transgression but it must not be allowed, especially while I'm training you." He went and sat on a couch in front of me. "Come lay on my lap." He ordered.

I stood up and did as I was told. I lie over his lap with my backside over his legs.

"I am going to spank you now. This is to correct a behavior. You will count and after each count, address me as Master Dylan and say that you will not moan if told to be quiet. Am I clear?"

"Yes Master Dylan." I repeated to him what I was supposed to say.

"Now we will begin." I felt the first whack of his hand.

"One, Master Dylan." I said "I will not moan if told to be quiet."

Another whack. This one was a bit harder.

"Two, Master Dylan. I will not moan if told to be quiet."

Another whack. "Speak up sub!" Master Dylan said feeling completely in control.

"Three, Master Dylan. I will not moan if told to be quiet."

He fingered my ass which was now red burning through my honey brown skin. He put a finger in my pussy to find that I was sopping wet. I started to feel a bulge pressing against my thigh and that made me even more wet.

"My, my aren't you a dirty little slut." He kept fingering my pussy. "Answer me. Are you a dirty little slut?"

"Master...I..."

He didn't give me time to answer him because he removed his finger and smacked my ass again.

I yelped, "Four, Master Dylan. I will not moan if told to be quiet."

Before I could finish the sentence he whacked me again.

"Five, Master Dylan. I will not moan if told to be quiet."

He rubbed my ass again. The bulge was pressing against my thigh even harder and he was once again fingering my pussy and playing with my clit. "When I call you a dirty little slut, you are to agree with me. Not debate the subject. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Master. I am to agree with you not debate."

"So even though you are still a virgin, you are my dirty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes, Master Dylan. I am your dirty little slut even though I am a virgin."

"Good girl. You will be referred to as slut, whore, cum slut and even pussy on many occasions. Get used to it my darling."

He once again fingered my pussy. The dirty language and the spanking along with him fingering me was such a turn on and I wanted to let out a moan but I did not. He started to finger me again like he did when I was on the floor as if to test me. I did not moan although it was a huge challenge not to scream from the sensation that was going on in my wet pussy.

He finally said to me "Good girl." "Your slutty little pussy is too wet for you to sit on the couch. So kneel." He put a pillow on the floor pointed in front of him and I knelt on the pillow in front of Master Dylan.

He then went on to explain more rules to me.

"So I'm going to give you some more rules that I want you to be aware of. You do not have to repeat them. I believe that you will retain all of the information. So first of all, you will live here. You will stay with me. I will continue your training in this building. You will meet others that are Lords, Masters, Mistresses, Doms. All of these people whether men or women wear this ring." He held the ring up that he wears on his right index finger.

"There are no other rings like this in the world much less in this school." He said. "No one who is not with Smith & Co. is allowed to wear this type of ring. Whomever you see with this ring receives your utmost respect whether they are a professor in a classroom or waiting tables in a restaurant. You do not have to address them as we prefer our anonymity but you must not disrespect them."

The next thing is that underwear is permissible only for class. After class when you come home you will strip. You are not allowed to wear clothes in our home. The temperature will always be comfortable for you to be unclothed. The only apparel that I will accept for you to wear in our home is your collar, your leash, and your heels. You may wear stockings if they make the heels more comfortable but you are not allowed to wear pantyhose...ever, whether you are in the house or not. In short, I must always have complete access to all three holes. We will discuss that later.

Next: You represent me. I don't like sweatshirts or sloppy dressing. I know that a lot of the students go to class looking like they just fell out of bed. That is unacceptable for you. You are allowed to wear jeans but you must never, ever look sloppy. Understand?

"Yes Master."

Also, you must maintain your grade point average of 4.0. Do not let it slip. Your grade point average must be comparable with mine. Because you are an intelligent person, I do not want any conflicting information regarding your GPA.

"One more thing: You will be introduced to many more Masters. When we are around them, in public you will refer to me in the possessive. 'My Master'. You will refer to the other Masters as just 'Master'. In our home, you may refer to me as Master, or Master Dylan. The only time you are to refer to me as 'Dylan' is when your family or friends come by to see you or we go to see them.

You will have everything you need. You may ask me for anything you want. Because I adore you so much, I probably will not deny you anything, but you must remember that I am your Master and it is my right to deny you anything I choose. Are we clear with everything?

"Yes Master."

"Stand." He said as he grabbed the leash and led me to the bedroom. "This is our bedroom. I hope it is to your liking. If you would like anything changed, it is but to ask and it will be done."

I looked around observing the four-poster bed the beautiful lounge chair, the vanity as well as two walk-in closets; one which contained clothes that were all my size and tailor made. "I love it Master Dylan. Thank you."

"Although you are my sub, you are also my princess. You will one day be my wife." Master Dylan kissed me. I kissed him back wanting him to shove his tongue down my throat. "I will make love to you tonight when we get home. I will show you how to please me, and I will give you pleasure as well."

"Yes Master. I am looking forward to pleasing you." I said with a smile.

Master Dylan smiled at me and touched my face. Then he walked to my closet and went into the one of the built in drawers. He commanded me. "You will wear these black lace thongs. No bra, and these stockings." He said as he pulled everything out of the drawer. He took a full length black wool cape with a red satin lining off of a hanger. You will wear this cape and those shoes" he pointed to a pair of black Manolo Blahnik black strap pumps. They were over 3 inches high. He took a set of gold nipple clamps off of a jewelry tree and showed them to me. "You will be wearing nipple clamps with a chain attached. I will put those on after we shower.

He took my leash and led me into the bathroom and walked me into the huge shower. "I'm going to shave you now. Remember: I want you bald. After this you will shave yourself." He reminded me.

"Yes Master." I said. I have never shaved myself before and this made me nervous.

Master Dylan must have sensed this and he asked, "You do trust your Master don't you? Our relationship must be about trusting each other."

"Yes Master. I trust you. I've just never shaved before."

"I understand. You will enjoy it. It will make your pussy and clit so much more sensitive to touch and will help you to enjoy fucking so much more. Take off your shoes."

I did as Master asked and I stood in the shower naked.

"Sub Asha Present!" Master Dylan abruptly said.

I got down on my knees and presented for Master Dylan.

He left me there while he got undressed. Although his skin was white he looked more like he had a tan although I know he wasn't tanned at all. He was muscular and his dick was thick but average sized. His arms were muscular and I could see that he is a freak for sit-ups because his abdomen was ripped. He turned the shower water on low and tested it with his fingers. My pussy was facing one of the shower nozzles. Master Dylan pulled it off the hook and brought it closer to my pussy. I felt the warm water hit me and I was turned on all over again. He put shaving cream on my pussy hair and started to shave starting at the top and then had me kneel with my ass facing him so that he could shave the hair that was leading to my asshole. When I was completely bald he rinsed me off and told me to wash him. I washed his body paying close attention to his cock and balls as he had insisted. He had a Prince Albert cock ring. I paid close attention to it as I had heard about them but never seen one before.

He told me to sit on the marble seat in the shower and I did. He then pulled the gold nipple clamps out of nowhere and took my left nipple between his index finger and thumb. He squeezed it hard and I yelped a bit as I felt the clamp dig into my nipple. He did the same with my right nipple and then fastened the leash from my collar onto the nipple clamps' chain.

His cock was pointed right at my mouth with the ball from the Prince Albert ring sitting on top. "This is my first point of access to you. Tonight I will break your cherry and that will be my second point of access. It will take some time to train your asshole but we will get to that before the end of next week as well, depending upon how well you do at the initiation tonight. Understand?"

"Yes Master." I repeated to him his first second and third points of access.

"Good girl. How do your nipples feel?" He asked tugging on the chain.

"Uncomfortable Master." I said, almost frightened.

"I understand. You will get used to it. This is a part of your training and discipline though. I guess since you haven't had sex before that you have never deep throated before either?"

"No, Master." I said nervously.

"You may stay seated but I want your mouth and hands in the presented position. He put the head of his cock into my mouth and gently pushed into my mouth. "Don't get nervous." He said as he pushed deeper into my mouth. He pushed further. I felt as if I would choke. He pulled his cock out and I took a breath. Before I could do anything he pushed his cock back into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head holding my hands there and pushing himself into my mouth. I closed my eyes tight from the discomfort. He pulled out again. I leaned forward dropping my hands and gasping for air. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up pushing his cock into my mouth again. "Clasp your hands behind your head." He ordered.

I clasped my hands behind my head again as he pushed deeper into my mouth. He was about 8½ to 9 inches long and even with the cock ring I was very close to having him all the way in my mouth. He pulled out again. "I gasped for air and tried to close my mouth. "Open." He said. He seemed angry at me. He slapped my face with his cock as he held my hands behind my head with his other hand. "Open I said. This is part of your training! Obey or be punished." He pulled the chain attached to the nipple clamps. I screamed in pain.

"Stop fighting and do what I tell you. Open your mouth! Wide!" He grabbed my hair with one hand and shoved his free hand in my mouth and nearly down my throat. "Open your mouth or I'll pull the clamps again!"

I opened my mouth as wide as I could. Master Dylan started to fuck my face hard. Then he slowed down. "As I slide out I want you to suck in your cheeks. I want suction on my cock. Understand? Look at me."

I looked up at him.

He looked down at me and smiled. His demeanor changed. He was more gentle again.

He pulled out of my mouth and held my face in his hands. "You're doing fine. You must listen to me though. I want you to suck, understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Soon I am going to have you swallow. But for now I'm going to cum on your face."

He pushed his cock back inside my mouth and continued to fuck my face. He started to twist and move his hips and push himself further into my mouth nearly choking me.

"Keep taking it, you can do it. Keep taking it." He said gently and he grabbed my hair and pushed himself harder and further into my mouth. He kept fucking my face harder and harder until it was too much for him. He pulled out of my mouth and started to jerk his cock in front of my face. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. Master Dylan wanted my face right in front of his cock as he jerked faster and faster "AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHHHH!!" He squirted his thick, creamy cum onto my face, my lips, my nose, my chin. Still holding my hair he wiped his cock on my face and my hair. "Good girl. Good girl." He said out of breath. "Would you like a treat?"

"Yes Master. I would like a treat." He took his index finger and wiped my face putting a bit of his cum on his finger. He brought it to my mouth. I licked his finger.

"Thank you Master." I said to him.

"What are you thanking me for? Master Dylan asked.

"Thank you for my treat, Master Dylan."

"Anything else?" Master Dylan inquired.

"Thank you for training me sir."

"Good girl." He said as he continued to wipe more cum off my face pushing it into my mouth and then he kissed my lips. My pussy was throbbing and dripping wet. "Master may I please cum?"

"No, my darling. You will be allowed to cum later as much as you wish at the Acceptance Initiation. But not right now. It's time for me to wash you so that we may go."

12