All Comments on 'Smoke Ch. 02'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
Another great chapter!

This works for me, I love this story. I need more!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
if only this could be

out standing story pure genius writing. reading this was fantastic . your one awesome writer. love your stories. they dont come much better. im a real fan you sold me now all i want is more please more, my lady.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
Yep, Cindy learned quickly and sounds like the fruit didn't fall far from the tree...

Great story so far and can't wait for the next installment. Now is it Cindy's mom or grandmother along for the ride?

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotalmost 13 years ago
Cindy's husband was abusive

Cindy's husband was abusive and hit her and useless as a man, both in and out of the bedroom. While her frustrations were taken out in the parking lot, it's true, that was more Suzy's doing than anything else breaking her down. Read carefully and you'll see how long it had been since she had a good time in the bedroom.

Her husband is gone, found floating in the canal. What is she supposed to do? She's a widow, now and seeking someone to protect her. Is she pure? Of course not. Is she somewhat of a gold digger now? Probably for the small-town girl is dead and buried. Will she stay with Greg? I don't know but maybe, maybe not. It all depends on where calibeachgirl wants to take this...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
490 Followers
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Smoke Ch. 01 Previous Part
Smoke Series Info