Smokey and The Merry Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

Created: January 2014

First appearance: "For Happy Endings It Takes Two"

Also appears in: "Happy Endings II: Won't You Smile Awhile For Me"; "Happy Endings V: I'll Catch You Whenever You Fall"; "The Voxe: A Girl And Her Music"; "The Voxe: Number One"

Referenced in: "Happy Endings III: Drowning In The Sea Of Love"; "Give Me A Little More Credit Here: Costly Confusion"; "Happy Endings IV: The One Thing I'll Never Regret"; "Happy Endings VI: Seize The Moments Of Your Life"

One of the last things little Velette Vanderbilt expected as a young girl was to become a worldwide rock star. She's one of the only characters I've created who is not from my fictional story-city Juniper, Minnesota. She was born and raised in Cincinnati, where she enjoyed an outing with her folks to see the Indians or Reds play ball, or a bowl of world-famous chili. Otherwise, not much extremely noteworthy happened to Velette as a child. Until her fourteenth birthday, when after hinting incessantly to her parents, they finally bought her a guitar.

She chose a name she liked out of the air—Sylvia—and gave it to the guitar. As a combination present, they also hired a teacher to give her lessons. She stuck with them for a couple of years, until her interests momentarily moved on. She still played now and then when the desire called for it, such as when she took a music theory class in college. Speaking of music, while she'd always been drawn to classic rock and pop, she too fostered a strong fondness for folksy bluesy guitar rock, by songstresses like the Indigo Girls and Melissa Etheridge. She didn't know positively why, until her teens came to an end, and she to the same realization many of her Voxer disciples would as well.

Then came a fateful day when her mother couldn't be with them, but Velette's Dad Caleb was taking her out for lunch. Velette tuned the radio dial for music as her father drove. They caught the end of a song just before a station break, and what sounded at first like an ID promo, but was not. It was an announcement for a contest sponsored by Rainbow Records, a new major label looking for fresh hot talent. Caleb Vanderbilt especially loved hearing his daughter play the guitar, and while never having heard her sing, encouraged her to give the contest a shot—just for kicks, if nothing else. It could be fun, he said. Velette saw no reason why not, so she started writing songs.

While both Vanderbilt parents bought Sylvia for Velette, approved of her lessons and enjoyed listening to her play, her Mom Anna wasn't sure about a career in music for her daughter. She supposed she just saw Velette's guitar-playing as a hobby, more of a form of personal entertainment. She speculated how difficult it was to break into the music business, and didn't want Velette to be disappointed, whatever happened. Caleb felt the same way, but also loved seeing Velette get excited about things. He wanted to encourage Velette's creative expression. His philosophy was, try different stuff. And who knew? Even if this music thing didn't work out, there were tons of other things Velette could do, hypothetically—some as hobbies, some as potential careers. She was bound to be good at something.

Little knew anyone, this music thing did work out. Velette sent some songs she wrote, played and sang to the record company, and lo and behold, received an acceptance letter. The next span of time for parents was a blur, as their little girl was whisked away to Hollywood for the chance of a lifetime. One decade, a bazillion fans, hundreds of songs and a whirlwind of acclaim later...she's still going strong.

*****

#6: MELLENY (The Octo-Sis)

Full name: Melleny Alison Hayes

Nickname/a.k.a.: Mel, Magic Fingers, Melly-Jelly-Belly

Born: Friday, April 6, 1984, Commons County, Juniper

Residence: 735 Eldon Circle, Commons County, Juniper (own) and 1114 Roth Road, Green Plains Country, Juniper (Sara's)

Occupation: massage therapist at Juniper Health & Wellness

Relationship status: attached

Hair color: black

Eye color: cobalt blue

Height: 5'6½"

Measurements: 36C-28-37

Fetishes/kinks: feet, oil, teasing, tickling

Created: January 2014

First appearance: "Happy Endings II: Won't You Smile Awhile For Me"

Also appears in: "Happy Endings III: Drowning In The Sea Of Love"; "Happy Endings IV: The One Thing I'll Never Regret"; "Happy Endings V: I'll Catch You Whenever You Fall"; "Happy Endings VI: Seize The Moments Of Your Life"

Referenced in: "For Happy Endings It Takes Two"

I call Melleny Hayes the "Octo-Sis" because she is one of a family of eight—that's right, count them, eight (8)—daughters. All girls. Their parents Todd and Jackie mutually liked the idea of...well, of having sex, for one, obviously, but also of having a lot of children, and giving them each the same initial. In tossing around names they liked, a lot with the letter 'M' popped up. So there they had it.

Starting in the late '70s, a beautiful new Hayes baby girl came along every year or two. So meticulous could be the Hayeses, they not only laid out names, but alphabetized them. The oldest, born in '78, was christened Madeline. Number two came in '79 and was named Marla. Early '82 brought the third, whom they called Meaghen. And a brisk chilly April morning in 1984 gave them daughter four, Melleny.

By now their hands were getting pretty full. But they were loving these sweet adorable girls and wanted still more. So they spaced out the remaining four sisters pretty evenly along the next twelve years: Minny in '87, Mirabelle in '90, Moira in '93 and Molly in '96. After eight, they finally decided they needed to stop. They were running out of energy, fertility and money, not to mention 'M'-names.

Seven Hayes daughters grew and began dating boys. One did not. With a septet of straight sisters, Mel failed to understand why puberty had a different effect on her. But when she expressed concern to her parents that she thought she was abnormal, they lovingly sat her down and told her it merely seemed she was gay. This too worried the confused young girl, what with the negative connotation of the word "gay" tossed about in school. But they assured her there was nothing wrong, and no matter what anyway, she was their daughter; they loved her.

All eight had positive traits passed down to them, though their Dad Todd had one built-in he wished for the girls' sake he hadn't. He was born with clinical depression, which also trickled down into a few of the girls, including Mel, and the baby Molly. It made for some dramatic household situations and necessary prescription meds, but too with it came an intense passion for life, which could be a wonderful thing.

Mel hadn't as many dates as her sisters—most of whom (except Molly) eventually married—but met a woman named Gail, her longest relationship for a while. They had powerful emotions in common. Unfortunately, their deep feelings bred drama too prevalent to ignore. Gail believed she was in love, and wished to cement their bond with intimacy. Thinking she could handle it, Mel granted Gail the privilege. But Gail grew yet needier. She wanted all of Mel just so very much, but Mel wasn't ready. She needed time, and alas, Gail didn't operate so moderately. Mel couldn't keep up her pace, and the toll it took was exhausting. It was over. The breakup manifested in shouts and tears. Mel felt bad, but, she had done what she'd had to do. After this, she thought she might take a little break from dating.

Then...on November 19th, 2013, she went to a Velette Voxe concert...and met a birthday gal who was serenaded on stage, called Sara.

*****

#7: VALERIE (The Irish Chef)

Full name: Valerie Megan O'Hanlon

Nickname/a.k.a.: Val, Valentina, the Val-gal, the Kissable Irish Cook

Born: Monday, October 15, 1984, Andrewsville County, Juniper

Residence: 301 NW 3rd Avenue, Andrewsville County, Juniper

Occupation: chef at Madigan's restaurant

Relationship status: married

Hair color: strawberry blonde

Eye color: emerald green

Height: 5'7"

Measurements: 36/37C-26-36

Fetishes/kinks: fantasy, roleplaying, sweating/physical exercise, teasing, tickling/feathers, water

Created: January 2014

First appearance: "Give Me A Little Credit Here"

Also appears in: "Step-Mommie Dearest"; "Give Me A Little More Credit Here: Costly Confusion"

Like Sara, Valerie O'Hanlon was named after a hit pop song—in this case, Steve Winwood's. This is one of my very favorite songs ever, and as such, Valerie is my favorite (girl's) name. She was raised Irish Catholic, an only child in the lucky charmed O'Hanlon household. And so they dressed her up with them for church, and Sunday school after. Her folks, Ryan and Kate, instilled within her a strong, healthy faith in God and religion. They encouraged her to pray, and to her astonishment, it worked. They explained to her that while she couldn't pray for something like money, or an ice cream cone—well, she could, but God didn't pass out favors this way—their Supreme Being would always be there for her if she needed guidance or strength. "Just believe," they said. "That's all you need to do, Valerie. Just always believe."

So Valerie did. And the older and wiser she got, the more devout she became. Everybody needed something to believe in, somewhere to place their faith, and here Val did just so. Unfortunately for her, fate and the Almighty would not always have her back, as it were. One night when she was about twelve, she awoke past bedtime to the jarring noise of her mother and father fighting. They didn't know she was awake and could hear them, but she could. And did. The fight was over undenied, and undoubted...infidelity.

Little Valerie couldn't believe it. Her parents, it was evident, had...cheated on each other! Her own parents, her beloved Mom and Dad...had both—not one, but both—given themselves over to someone else, for an intimate affair. Valerie felt sick in her tummy. She'd heard about this happening to other people, but never imagined it would happen to her own family. She wanted to cry. Or run in on them and make her eavesdropping known. Or go back to sleep and hope this was a dream.

But, it wasn't. It was a harsh, traumatic blow of reality. And what was worse, somehow she knew she'd never be able to forget this. She could now never unknow what she knew. Well, forgetting was one thing, but...would she be able to forgive? Even at her young, barely teen-age, she could see no justification for committing such an act. She just couldn't get over how this could happen between such virtuous, spiritual, God-loving individuals as her own forebears. Where was her faith now, her true belief in real goodness when she needed it?

Young Val carried on, through her tumultuous adolescence. After what happened with her parents, she didn't want to stop trusting in people altogether, but she remained on her guard. She worried when her friends got involved with other people, fearing for their happiness or heartbreak. She didn't know if her belief in God or faithful relationships would be the same again. Then...one day...she met a girl, named Donna Gardner...and her heart fainted. Suddenly, there was a God again. Suddenly, everything was good again. Suddenly...she was in love.

She was right, she realized. Her faith was renewed and unshaken, but somehow, things would still never be quite the same.

*****

#8: DONNA (The Charging Night Owl)

Full name: Donna Ellie Gardner-O'Hanlon

Nickname/a.k.a.: 'D', "the horny one"

Born: Monday, June 4, 1984, Statler County, Juniper

Residence: 301 NW 3rd Avenue, Andrewsville County, Juniper

Occupation: office clerk at MD&M Enterprises

Relationship status: married

Hair color: caramel brown

Eye color: caramel hazel

Height: 5'5½"

Measurements: 34B-25-33

Fetishes/kinks: fantasy, roleplaying, submission, and just basically her wife Valerie as a whole

Created: January 2014

First appearance: "Give Me A Little Credit Here"

Also appears in: "Give Me A Little More Credit Here: Costly Confusion"

Referenced in: "Step-Mommie Dearest"

Donna Gardner grew up as big sis to a brother named Jimmy, with whom she'd a unique kid-sib relationship lots of parents would love for theirs to have. For the most, they actually got along. They'd have fights here and again—they wouldn't be real siblings if they didn't quarrel at all—but certainly never flew into raging bloodsports. Their feisty aggression came out via spirited competition in games and activities, whether with friends, their folks, or just the two of them. They made Carole and Samuel, their parents, sign them up for numerous pursuits to work out their minds and bodies. Games were fun along the way, but the Gardner kids were into instant gratification. They wanted to get to the end result, and win. When their folks let them stay up late, they even competed to see who could go longer. But winning this game wasn't enough for Donna. She wanted to be up all night and day and night again, and sometimes did. There was just so much to do.

Donna beat Jimmy to puberty, but he caught up with a vengeance. Jimmy discovered girls, went heels over head for them...and Donna wasn't much different. She developed a hot affinity for other young ladies herself, and like her bro, boys just didn't really do it for her. And at the time, she didn't think very much of it—the idea, that was to say; the phenom of being a teenage lesbian in and of itself wasn't forefront in her mind. Girls themselves were. Everywhere she looked: short girls, tall girls, chubby girls, thin girls, cute girls, edgy girls, shy girls, sassy girls. This was fun. Few of them may've been gay as well, but nothing would keep Donna from innocently scoping out the goods. She knew what she wanted, and now all she needed was to get it to come her way. Suddenly, she and Jimmy had found a new competition.

Well, in their minds. Donna knew girls didn't like to be thought of as a competition in courting, but this was a field that gave Jimmy a big automatic advantage. Not only were most girls their age growing up to find themselves drawn to boys, lots were downright boy-crazy. Donna's natural instinct to one-up her brother—just to playfully remind him who the big sibling really was—was shaken by the tilted table. But then again, she had an edge Jimmy hadn't: boobs. Male or female, gay or straight, everyone this age snuck peeks at blossoming boobs.

Donna developed a healthy, stealthy, wealthy libido, and while waiting to meet a hottie to play with, played with herself. She jilled off like a weasel, often just to get her restless Little Donna to leave her alone (which didn't make it any less fun). But she watched Jimmy date left and right, and couldn't keep her envy at bay. She was dying to top him, to show him how to really rope a chick in. Finally, around 20, at long long last...there she was. Her lucky charm. Her beautiful, ravishing Irish lass Valerie. The girl who turned her mind to mush and her body to butter. The girl who loved to tease and mess with her, to make Donna want her ever so much more. The girl who finally gave her the ultimate victory over her little brother (just barely): the first trip to the altar, making them the two happiest wives on the planet.

*****

#9: SUSAN (The Friendly Fox)

Full name: Susan Emilia Day

Nickname/a.k.a.: Suse, Susie, Miss Perky

Born: Thursday, September 1, 1988, Mooney County, Juniper

Residence: 440 South Charles Street, Apartment 203, Mooney County, Juniper

Occupation: office clerk at Seven Seas Systems

Relationship status: single

Hair color: chocolate brunette

Eye color: lime green

Height: 5'4½"

Measurements: 34C-27-36

Fetishes/kinks: being grabbed in the breasts and vagina, and using her vibrator (but don't tell her you know that; she's a bit reserved)

Created: February 2014

First appearance: "Don't Call ME..."

Referenced in: "Beyond Hell And Back III: When The Morning Comes"

Though little-known, Susan Day is one of the friendliest, most outgoing characters I've created. She was technically first spoken of back in February '14, though she didn't get her own story until that December. In "Hell And Back" part 3, it's revealed that the 18-year-young mugger Becka attacked Rachel, slashing her arm and taking her purse outside the 7-11. When Holly and Farrah nab her and take her back to Farrah's warehouse to give her the works, they discover that Becka also earlier accosted and stole from a lady named Susan Day. But you may rest assured that as Holly recovered Rachel's purse and money back for her, so too was Susan's and returned to her as well.

Susan is also a big sister, with a kid sis named Jess. We'll meet her later, as she too happens to be gay. Focusing for now on our Susie, even as a young child she seemed to develop a sense of maturity, in terms of remarkable things for a child her age. She was sensitive to the feelings of others. She exercised tact and discretion, and treated everyone with respect. It was a little easier for her because people seemed to naturally like her. Of course, this wasn't hurt by her looks; ever since being a little girl, Susan was quite a cutie.

Yet for being such a pretty friendly girl, Susan didn't consider herself particularly interested in sex. But on the other hand, it took her a bit of time to determine that she was a lesbian—up to which point she believed she was merely asexual—because she was "supposed" to like boys, but didn't see what the big deal was about them. This was solved by her identity revelation, though while she now knew she liked girls, the discovery didn't have a great effect on her libido. She evaluated that she needed to find that one special person to give herself to in all parts, and would then be more eager to get intimate with said special person.

Especially in comparison to her more rambunctious, fun-loving little sis, Susan would admit and own up to being a bit of a prude. Quite frankly, she was embarrassed and uncomfy so much as learning about the birds and the bees—either in school, or from her folks. She admired those who were honest about themselves, and in her mind, anybody who felt the need to point out, "I am not a prude," was lying.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers