Smokey and The Merry Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was a good girl. A diligent student, graduating with high marks, and a hard worker on the job at Seven Seas Systems she'd gotten at 22. It was one of the reasons they'd given her steady raises each year so far. And she located herself a nice little unit in the South Charles Apartments complex, in a small Juniper county called Mooney. She kept the place pretty immaculate...until her 20-year-old sister Jess got tired of living at home with Mom and Dad, and decided to invite herself to dig into Susan's digs. Moving into Susan's clean home with her lethargic messiness has turned the sisters into a reversed female version of the Odd Couple. To date, Susan "Felix" Day continues to look—and pick up—after Jess "Oscar" Day, which she doesn't mind so very much...except when she gets distracted by the odd phone call...

*****

#10: CASS (The Henchbully)

Full name: Cassandra Vanessa Geller

Nickname/a.k.a.: Cass, Cassie, Miss Wilson

Born: Saturday, November 18, 1978, Green Plains County, Juniper

Residence: 111 Bleecker Street, Hemdale County, Juniper

Occupation: office clerk at SunComp/criminal investigative detective

Relationship status: attached

Hair color: jet black

Eye color: royal blue

Height: 5'9½"

Measurements: 36C-29-38

Fetishes/kinks: BDSM, interrogation, tickling/feathers, torture/agony

Created: February 2014

First appearance: "Nightmerrogation"

Cassie Geller's a character whose true identity is a bit muddled. She appears only in the non-lesbian story "Nightmerrogation," as does her lover Victoria, whom we'll meet next. "Nightmerrogation" is not a great story, but I very much like how dynamic and intense the character of Cass wound up. This is a story mainly about a straight British girl named Lucy Taylor, with whom we are to identify and sympathize, her being the protagonist. This is a rare case in which there's a straight protagonist and lesbian antagonists—although we don't find that out until close to the end. Basically, Victoria—the boss of the office department—and Cassie make a point of tormenting Lucy and trying to make her life miserable, until she finally has a dream that they frame her for the murder of Victoria, veritably kidnap her into a police station, where Cass—undercover as a criminal investigator—is waiting for her. From which point Cassie forces Lucy to take her clothes off, restrains her, and interrogates her with tickling torture to get her to confess her motive.

The part about her that's muddy involves being born as Cass Geller, but being known in the office as Cass Wilson. By the time Lucy is framed for the crime and brought into the police station to be confronted by her, Lucy's nightmare has already begun—literally, it's a dream from which she awakens at the end. Lucy once overheard that Cass is a detective by night, tucked this fact away in her subconscious, and it came out to terrorize her in this wildly intense dream. And while Cassie is connected to the investigation force and does moonlight as a detective under her birth name, she doesn't normally take things this far. She conducts the occasional civil questioning procedure in real life, but doesn't normally tie up anyone and torture them to extract information. Playing with Victoria, however, is a different story.

Lucy and her best friend Mary also speculate—facetiously—that Cassie and their boss Victoria are lovers, not realizing that this is actually correct. Cass and Victoria bonded earlier in their lives because of the things they'd been through. They had a bullying instinct drilled into them from having been victims themselves their entire childhoods. Both grew up with aggressive parents, and neither enjoyed being kids very much, in control of virtually nothing in their lives. So meeting at the mutual angst-ridden age of 16—Cassie being the slightly older of the two—they became fast friends and fast lovers. They made one another happy, but the outside world still made them angry and scared. They were insecure. And it seemed the only avenue to make themselves "good enough" was try to make those around them feel lesser of themselves. Shown no compassion by the outside, they deduced they'd better just be tough, and stick together.

While both still work at SunComp, and Cass holds down her detective gig, she's feeling it may be time to move on from the office. To date, her side game as Victoria's henchlady, bullying others is wearing a bit thin as well. Maybe, she thinks, just maybe...she's growing up.

*****

#11: VICTORIA (The Boss Bully)

Full name: Victoria Dawn Sorenson

Nickname/a.k.a.: Vicki, boss lady

Born: Thursday, February 1, 1979, Commons County, Juniper

Residence: 111 Bleecker Street, Hemdale County, Juniper

Occupation: office department head at SunComp

Relationship status: attached

Hair color: platinum blonde

Eye color: dark hazel

Height: 5'7½"

Measurements: 35/36C-26-36

Fetishes/kinks: BDSM, humiliation, orgies/group sex, tickling/feathers

Created: February 2014

First appearance: "Nightmerrogation"

In Vicki's early years before meeting Cass, she spent lots of time hanging out with a cousin of hers also born in '78, named Poppy. Poppy appears in her own Saga, a completely different story called "On Your Shoulder." Poppy was always a nice, sweet girl, but around the time they were 15, they suddenly lost touch. They would always be family, but abruptly, for some reason, Poppy didn't seem to want to be friends with her anymore. She grew mysteriously disconnected and aloof. At the time, Victoria was very disappointed. She and Poppy understood one another. Her cuz had made Vicki forget about the meanies that caused her such grief, and now, inexplicably just...ignoring her, it would almost seem that Poppy had become one of those myriads of kids who didn't like her.

It would be only another year until she met Cassie, but in the meanwhile, Victoria made a decision with herself. If people weren't going to like her no matter what—which seemed to be the case among her teen peers—then she was going to look out solely for number one. She would fend for herself, and stop at as little as possible to be successful. She graduated high school shortly after begirlfriending Cassie, started purchasing books and began business school. This eventually brought her to SunComp, where she toiled her tush off to nab the position of resources department head. Cass was not nearly as diligent or hard a worker, but Victoria used the power in her authority to secure Cassie's employment, keeping her essentially as her sidekick. Once she was in charge, Vicki blurred a very fine line between "motivating" her employees by working them hard, and abusing her power by mistreating them. Unfortunately, she let personal feelings steer her. She tended to be especially tough on the friendlier and more popular folks of whom she was jealous, such as Lucy. While to Lucy it seemed Victoria (and Cass) had it out for her from the beginning, she was but one of the diabolical duo's targets of juvenile mockery.

Victoria's hard work getting to this point in her career may've paid off, but she could not deny relish in bossing her lackeys around and making things rough on them. She wanted to believe it wasn't out of cruelty and malice, but rather justification. Even if the employees in her office hadn't personally done anything to her, Vicki'd been forced with an innate compulsion to even the score, as it were. To let those around know that she wasn't just a weak-willed marshmallow who'd let folks walk all over her. She likes being the boss, and allows no one to forget it. However, just as Cass feels she may be shifting into the next chapter in her life and taking on a bit of maturity, Victoria ponders necessity of being still as hard on her workers. While she and Cass live together, Vicki makes enough money for the both of them, and is certainly not leaving her own job. And now secure in the knowledge that no one is going to push her around anymore, Victoria Sorenson is slowly but surely accepting the logic that she needs not push anyone around any longer either. Maybe, just maybe...she's growing up too.

To be continued in part 2, coming soon!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 5 years ago
I loved this

I love this who's who of Smokey's lovely lesbians. You had two of my favourites in this part Sara and Mel. It's interesting reading all the back stories you have creat8for your characters. A great read thank you Smokey.

Jc

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Black Forest I'm invited to join a family trip through Europe.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hypnotized Family Joe gets revenge on ex-boss by hypnotizing his busty family.in Mind Control
One Night on Hedo Island Couple accidentally visits sex island and lets loose.in Group Sex
More Stories