Smokey and The Merry Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

#17: JUDY (The Clown-er Around-er)
Full name: Judith Margie Flanders
Nickname/a.k.a.: Judy, Judes, Squeaks, Miss Clown Lady
Born: Tuesday, January 4, 1983, Olmsted County, Rochester
Residence: 22 Heston Street, Hemdale County, Juniper
Occupation: children's birthday clown
Relationship status: married
Hair color: very light brunette
Eye color: royal blue
Height: 5'5"
Measurements: 35/36C-27-36
Fetishes/kinks: BDSM, submission, teasing/denial, tickling/feathers
Created: May 2014
First appearance: "How To Wage A Wargasm"

This young lady is one of the cheeriest, bubbliest, happiest lasses you'll ever have the privilege of meeting. Her childhood was okay, her adolescence wasn't bad, her young adulthood was fine, but one of the first lessons her parents ever taught her was, no matter what happens, always try your best to be happy. It was a message Judy took to heart, and ended up being a snap for her. She appeared to be blessed with a natural high on life. But the absolute happiest days of her single-digit years were her birthdays, for one very special reason: the clowns.

Mr. and Mrs. Flanders hired a party clown to entertain at Judy's parties for each of her birthdays from three to twelve, without fail. And certain as her folks were that Judy'd have outgrown the clowns by pre-teendom, she hadn't. She never would. It was a quality that set her further and further from her peers with each additional year. She understood that teenagers were too "old" for birthday clowns, and so she thought she'd be one herself when she grew up, but didn't think she could get away with it while still in high school. And frankly, she couldn't fathom the intense, grappling fear of clowns shared by so many adults and children, but decided she would be the most adorable, friendliest, least scary party clown that ever put on a pair of size 38 shoes. No one would ever tell her to act her age, not her shoe size.

At 23, her career took off. Her very first gig was the fifth birthday of a girl named Wanda. And God bless her, it was a hitchless success. Judy knew she needed a name for her "character," so she decided, simple and quick, on Squeaks. Maybe not the most original choice, but it was pretty ideal to her signature move: tweaking her big red fake nose. Maybe, she thought, she could use this as a service, to make folks less afraid of clowns in general. She began to get so into the character day to day, on Halloween she dressed as her own normal self.

Age 25 gave her another invaluable gift: the girl who would become her sweetheart. Her name was Sam(antha), and Judy found her on the street one day with a mike and an amp set up, playing guitar and singing. Judy dropped some change in her guitar case, sat and watched her, fascinated in the first few minutes. Her look and music were edgy, and Judy liked that. Sam's raw charisma and leathery toughness made Judy undeniably hot. She also liked being Sam's audience, eyes on only her. Finally, Judy worked up her guts and asked Sam if she could take her out to eat when her "set" was finished. Sam thought a moment and said, "...Sure, what the hell." Judy elatedly Squeaked.

Judy and Sam dated feistily for three years before deciding to get married. Being a party clown may not have paid extremely handsomely, but neither did an amateur singer-songwriter. Both relied on the frequency of gigs, and so they elected to partner up and live together on a modest budget in a modest apartment. They struggled for a bit in the beginning before getting their mutual life on track. The happy pair did come into a nice fortune, however, on Earth Day 2013, after a wildly, wildly waged little something called a "wargasm."

*****

#18: SAM (The Singin' Edge)
Full name: Samantha Nora Blume
Nickname/a.k.a.: Sam, Sammi, s.n. blume
Born: Sunday, May 11, 1980, Hennepin County, Minneapolis
Residence: 22 Heston Street, Hemdale County, Juniper
Occupation: sales associate at Hot Topic and freelance singer/songwriter/musician
Relationship status: married
Hair color: dark brunette (also streaked in different colors)
Eye color: sharp green
Height: 5'6½"
Measurements: 35B-25-35
Fetishes/kinks: BDSM, dominance, teasing/denial, torture/agony
Created: May 2014
First appearance: "How To Wage A Wargasm"

Judy Flanders' relationship and eventual marriage to Sam Blume (who, incidentally, if you refer to her as "Samantha" and you're not Judy, will begin plotting evil things to do to you (she won't actually do them, merely plot)) is airtight proof that opposites don't attract nothing but trouble. Looking at the two of them together, any being with semblance of perception would see two entities who could not be more disparate. And yet, it is just these ever so dissimilar character traits themselves, within Judy and Sam, that drew them so happily together. Indeed, to date, Judy continues to need Sam's raw, grounded bite, and Sam continues needing Judy's fluffy, syrupy cheer and joy.

Mrs. Blume here's first ten to twelve years on Planet Earth could be considered somewhat "normal." Then, she began listening to grunge rock and alternative metal. Under heavy influence from the wonderfully edgy—and later emo—1990s, Sam decided to make original guitar- and angst-driven rock music her purpose and pursuit in life. It occurred to her that she was a lesbian, but she gave it little thought. She gave a similar amount of sanction to the music her peers and fellow Sapphs preferred, music Sam affectionately but privately referred to as "pussified." She dwelled far outside and apart from Lilith Fair-Land, and she liked it this way. By 20(00), she'd accepted and resigned herself to being an outsider, but with the presence of mind that her fellow outsiders were out there, to find and bond with.

As the 21st century opened, taking the emos into goth phase, Sam followed suit to a point. She already wore dark hues and affected an equally dark demeanor, and now in her 20s and no longer in need of anyone's permission, she began dyeing her hair. She kept it short—and occasionally cropped, semi-buzzed, spiked, and a half dozen other related styles. Her hair really was her biggest accessory. Then she decided that if she wanted to be on her own, she needed some steady, "real" employment while trying to get her music to happen. So she applied to the topical hotness of Hot Topic, and lo and behold, was hired. Now she could hunt for an affordable studio and put food inside of it while honing her calluses and fine-tuning her guitar licks. In her spare time, she got a permit, and started playing on the street.

After dating the jovial, very literal clown Judy Flanders for a couple of years, Sam and she took their own trip north for their own wedding ceremony. Sam wished to keep her surname, which Judy would've taken, except..."Samantha Blume," "Judy..." no. Judy was a fan, but that was all. She wasn't a Fourth Grade Nothing, nor a little girl named Margaret asking if God was There. Briefly considered was the option to adopt Sam's name and call herself Judith instead, but that sounded far too formal and uncomfy. Besides, Judy liked her family name. Sam had no objections. After their "wargasm" with the Phelpses, the Blume-and-Flanders were blessed with a nice financial cushion to ease their shared life. Sam goes on writing and playing her music, hoping still one day to be discovered, and to parlay her passion into a career.

*****

#19: HELEN (The Domme Mom)
Full name: Helen Perci Groff
Born: Friday, June 30, 1967, Mooney County, Juniper
Residence: 12504 Morr Lane, Green Plains County, Juniper
Occupation: maternal Mistress and dominatrix to her daughter-slave-pets
Relationship status: single
Hair color: very dark brunette (almost coal)
Eye color: jade green
Height: 5'9"
Measurements: 38D-28-37
Fetishes/kinks: BDSM, dominance, lezdom, roleplaying, torture/agony
Created: June 2014
First appearance: "Redefining Punishment"
Also appears in: "Erica Versus The House"; "Redefining Punishment...Again"

One of the elders, Helen Groff—whose last (and middle) name is no longer known by those around her—has always preferred and enjoyed being in control, of her own life as well as others'. She hasn't a submissive bone in her body. Anyone who crosses her path has it made clear that Miss Helen runs things. That if one wishes the desirable position of being her slave-pet, one must commit. And should one disappoint or fail her thereafter, one is in far more serious trouble than one imagined. But, Mistress Helen hadn't always everything so well in hand.

When Helen was little, something terrible happened. In the midst of an exceptionally, anomalously hot, dry Juniper summer, the forest behind the Groffs' house caught fire, trapping the family almost instantaneously. The last words Helen heard ordered her to get outside, and that her folks would be right behind her. But poor little Helen was the only one to make it out. By the time the fire department arrived, it was too late. It was the most horrific event that would happen in Helen's life, one she'd never be able to fully overcome.

Helen was sent to an orphanage, where the thankfully very kind and caring staff nourished her with a healthy diet and a special program to continue her schooling. At first, the last thing Helen wanted to do was go back to school, but the choice wasn't hers to make. Had she the cognizance, she'd realize that at the least, studying and homework would distract her mind from her great misfortune. But gradually, a year passed, then another, another, and another still. Before Helen knew it, half the '80s were over, and she'd graduated high school.

The next four years took her to Denmore, by which time she'd formulated a strong identity, and toughened up. As a matter of fact, she made the decision that she would no longer allow herself to lose the things and people she held dear. Whatever it took, she was prepared for. On another subject, she'd built up a great deal of power in her sexual self. She began really enjoying exploring her fantasies of being a dominatrix—a lesbian domme, something of a novelty at the time. Simultaneously, now as an adult, she could claim her family inheritance, which actually included quite a few hefty investments. Last but not least, she joined the Sigma Delta Psi sorority, channeling her evil side into hazing new pledges with her fellow sisters. It was an excellent way to pave her path to being the ruthless Mistress she'd become.

Midway through her 20s, Helen began seeking out unsuspecting young lasses to toy with and torment. They were hard to locate in the early '90s without the aid of online research, but Helen had one thing going for her: irresistible magnetism. Something about her lured a cute lesbian like bees to honey. Her jade eyes, her powerful presence, her oozing sexxxuality...she did a lot of experimenting with a number of potential little "pets" over the next two decades, but never grew quite attached enough to permanently abduct—er, adopt one of them for her very own. That was, of course, until crossing paths with a sweet unassuming 24-year-old girl...named Delilah Gainey.

*****

#20: LESLEY (The Luscious Lush)
Full name: Lesley Claire Walker
Nickname/a.k.a.: Les, Lesbey
Born: Wednesday, February 28, 1990, Andrewsville County, Juniper
Residence: 510 Stewart Avenue, Andrewsville County, Juniper
Occupation: office assistant at MD&M Enterprises
Relationship status: attached
Hair color: chestnut brunette
Eye color: hazelnut
Height: 5'4"
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Created: July 2014
First appearance: "Give Me A Little More Credit Here: Costly Confusion"
Also appears in: "Happy Endings VI: Seize The Moments Of Your Life"

Lesley's a pretty garden-variety, run-of-the-mill girl-next-door. Decent childhood, decent upbringing, decent grades, decent relationships, and a very, very sweet disposition. Her cute face and body don't hurt, either. The kids in school liked to tease her for being the "teachers' pet," but Lesley was smart enough to know they were just jealous. They couldn't faze her. What she thought was all that mattered.

Lesley dated a couple of boys for a very short time, and eventually realized she was gay. As with lots of lesbians in their teens, it was hard to find others to run with, but Lesley had the advantage of growing up in the digital age, of hopping on MySpace, and then later Facebook, and checking out what they had to offer. While connecting with others online was always exciting at first, it would never compare to the "real thing" in the long run. And finding someone in Juniper to reach out to and possibly date remained a tall order.

So she went ahead and finished school, getting college underway and looking for jobs. She was well-suited for office work, so she signed with a temp agency who sent her on assignments. Now with some income, she shuffled things around to juggle work, school and her latest pursuit: the college softball team. She was a good, talented ballplayer and hoped to possibly make this into something bigger later on, when there was less on her plate. And if joining the team helped her meet a potential datemate or girlfriend, this was icing on the cake. Actually, Lesley could hardly believe she hadn't found this avenue before. Softball was a game, not a Sapphic courtship arena, but it still helped her flirting skills. And she felt it could yield better results than standing around Home Depot, trying to look intrigued in the hardware section.

Lesley garnered a date or three courtesy of the softball team, but none of these went all the way for a homer, or even rounded the bases. They did, however, help Lesley realize that it was better to date or break up on amicable terms, with any of these girls who might still be her teammates—or worse, on rival teams. In the meantime, she kept working. One day she was asked to go to the Goodies Bakery to pick up some muffins for her office. Sure, she agreed, she'd be glad to. So off she headed to 33rd and Rochester.

It ended up being a turning point in her love life. A beautiful, fair-haired Young thing named Dori gave Lesley her muffins with a smile that melted her knees. Lesley needed to return to work and couldn't talk right now, but definitely made sure to be back. Just as gay and interested, Dori made Lesley the happiest girl on Earth by gradually falling for her as well. They started going out drinking quite a bit, both partial to their alcohol. Several months in, the romantic effect the booze had on them led them to bed for the first time. It was one of the greatest nights of both their lives. Another such great day would come for Lesley a few years later, when her agency sent her to a fantastic job that turned permanent, at MD&M Enterprises—where she'd meet a new wonderful friend and office mentor, named Donna O'Hanlon.

*****

#21: DORI (The Girl Bringin' Home The Bakin')
Full name: Dori Nan Young
Born: Thursday, July 11, 1991, Commons County, Juniper
Residence: 420 Hewson Apartments, unit 204, Statler County, Juniper
Occupation: baker at Goodies Bakery
Relationship status: attached
Hair color: flax blonde
Eye color: brazel (halfway between hazel and brown)
Height: 5'5"
Measurements: 35/36B-27-37
Created: July 2014
Referenced in: "Give Me A Little More Credit Here: Costly Confusion"

Dori Young is the other Smokey Girl who doesn't (yet) have or appear in her own Saga. She's referenced by Lesley in "Credit II," and given a quick, frantic little bio. The "Costly Confusion" manifests in a result of one of Dori's and Lesley's nights together, leading to a particularly hot romp in the sack. The following twilight, a happily drunk Lesley retrieved her phone to leave Dori a very explicit, obscene voice-mail. The problem was, in her stupor, scrolling through her alphabetically arranged contacts, she stopped one name short, leaving her workmate Donna the dirty-flirty wordy instead. Imaginably, when Donna's wife Valerie was the first to find out, this did not sit well with her.

This was one of the biggest slip-ups Lesley would ever make, and almost caused a major rift in her dear friend Donna's marriage. Luckily for her, she was able to explain her way out of it by introducing Dori to Valerie via her phone. She adequately proved that Dori was in fact her beloved girlfriend, and meant it. Dori was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to Lesley, and vice versa. They supported one another's goals, hopes and dreams with the fullest commitment. Lesley didn't know what she wanted to do past her office work, other than being a professional softballer, but the lucky Dori had already found and attained her dream-job. In her spare time, she also liked to do things like tickle the ivories and solve crossword puzzles, but being a baker was her life, her real passion.

As a child, Dori spent vast amounts of time in the kitchen, always wanting to know what was happening on the counters, in the appliances where she could not reach. When she was old and tall enough, her Mom began teaching her to cook. So, later on, did part of home economics class in middle school. Getting started at such an early age, Dori had already sharpened her culinary skills to near expert by 20. She earned her certification, but went so far as to put off the remainder of her post-grad education, for a very specific reason. The beloved Goodies Bakery, at the corner of 33rd and Rochester, had been around for decades, but found itself near fall 2011 in danger of folding. Much-needed staff and business fell coincidentally, and perilously low in its spring and summer quarters, putting it all but out of business. Dori hated to see this happen. She'd already earned her credentials, and decided she wanted to try and save the bakery. So she asked for a meeting with the owner and manager to bounce some business ideas off the wall, and without much to currently lose, they brought her aboard.

God love her, Dori was just what Goodies needed. She had some promotional ideas to drum business back up, she had the culinary talent, she had the enthusiasm, a lovely welcoming smile, a friendly face, and a kind word to put a little extra sunshine in each customer's day. It took a lot of time, and a couple of semesters putting college on hold, but Dori Young gradually managed to revive the Goodies Bakery. And, an added bonus: had the establishment in fact gone under, Dori might never have met her devoted sweetheart, Miss Lesley Claire Walker.