Smooth Skater First Time Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bret shook his head.

Carl hung his outfit on a hanger. He had stripped to his boxers and felt comfortable now.

Bret could see Carl either had a large cock or it was starting to get hard from the movies.

Carl looked at Bret sitting on the edge of the bed. He could see that Bret was starting to get hard but didn't seem to be aware of it yet.

"Let's light up one of those joints; why don't we?" Carl wanted to see how good the weed was that Bret had.

Carl waited until Bret had the joint to his mouth, and then handed the refilled drink to him, chest high, causing Bret to have to stand up, though a bit wobbly.

"Here let's take these off so you will feel more comfortable. Reaching down he unfastened Bret's shorts. They were so loose, that they immediately fell to his ankles. Bret was not wearing underwear.

Bret giggled at not having underwear on.

There was a love seat facing the monitor. Carl said, "Let's sit over here so we can pass the joint."

Carl turned the lights down, sat first and admired Bret's ass and tight butt crack. Carl guided Bret in position to sit on the love seat, and played as if it was an accident and rubbed Bret's cock and balls while he started to sit.

Bret giggled again having a joint in one hand and the drink in the other while Carl helped him sit. Bret noticed some of the things in the room seemed to streak. He didn't realize he was getting stoned.

They watched a raunchy highly erotic movie, while Bret smoked joint after joint, and drank. Eventually Carl let his hand get closer and closer to Bret's cock until he touched it on the side, and gently let his finger rub it until Bret groaned. As the cock got harder and harder Carl got more aggressive and started to stroke it and finger the top. He took his wet finger from the top and placed it to Bret's mouth and watched as Bret slowly sucked it dry and sensually tasted the pre-cum wetness off the finger tip. Carl let his hand stroke down to the balls, and felt of the balls, the perineum, and finally ass crack, before drawing his hand back up spiraling around the balls and shaft.

Carl leaned over and started licking and sucking Bret's cockhead while fondling his balls with the other and letting a finger drift to Bret's asshole. Rubbing the asshole for a minute he let the finger slowly find its way into the hole going through the ring and feeling the secondary rim clamp on his finger until it relaxed. Bringing Bret to maximum hardness, Carl stood up in the dimly lit room.

Facing Bret, Carl took his cock out and rubbed it on Bret's lips. Bret had another joint in one hand and the drink refilled from the nearby Crown Royal bottle in the other.

"Open. Open your mouth," Carl said firmly.

Bret had sucked his friend's cock earlier, so the experience was not entirely new, and the nasty movies encouraged cock sucking. He licked the top tasting the pre-cum. Then he sucked just the head, with the pretence in his drunken mind that if anyone asked he had not sucked the cock, just the head.

Soon the older man's cock was sliding in and out of Bret's mouth. This was an enthralling new experience and the drugs helped him enjoy the many new sensations. He tasted the purplish head, the shaft, the cum vein, and licked down to the wrinkly skin of the ball sack, and tasted it. There was a hint of urine on the head. He sniffed the musky odor of the balls with enthusiasm.

Carl started to pump a little harder while holding Bret's head by the hair. "Seal your lips around it," Carl demanded. Then his cum pumped out in volleys while he clinched his ass and jerked in Bret's mouth.

Bret had tasted cum earlier, and now tasting it again from another man, was beginning to develop a fetish for it. It was good. Bret fondled Carl's balls while sucking out the last cum drops, and licking it dry. He kept the cock in his mouth until Carl pulled out and dropped to his knees, taking Bret's cock in his mouth. The movie screen showed sensuous cock sucking at this time and his cock grew the hardest he could remember.

Bret felt Carl's finger explore his butthole. Carl expertly massaged the prostate until he could feel more pre-cum coming out.

Bret was getting so hard it felt like all his blood was draining from his body to his cock and it would not go down. Bret felt light headed. Carl continued to expertly suck and fondle Bret's balls and perineum bulge from the prostate.

Soon his whole body seemed to contract and Bret felt more cum shoot from his cock than he could remember and was fascinated at watching Carl taste and swallow it all.

Carl grabbed Bret by the ass cheeks and held Bret's cock in his mouth until it went limp.

They lit up anther joint, and Bret took anther refill.

Carl had taken Viagra and after another short movie he was getting hard again, while Bret was passing out. Carl guided Bret over to the bed and laid him over the corner of the bed on his stomach ass up, with knees either side of the corner of the bed. Carl soothingly started to massage Bret. Bret had so much fatigue by now that he gladly accepted the massaging, and soon fell asleep ass up with knees spread.

Carl massaged olive oil into the skin of Bret's back. Bret got so relaxed that soon he was snoring. His ass had been fingered several times that day so he didn't even notice when his ass hole was included in the massage. It was not long before Carl rubbed his cock head on Bret's asshole and slowly but gently pushed. He watched as Bret's asshole adjusted to the cockhead and let it slide in. Soon Carl was slowly pushing past the cock head until the shaft was going in. Bret snored and grunted, but seemed to sleep happily.

Carl humped merrily, twisting and spiraling in and out, watching the asshole move with him. He pressed, and squeezed Bret's ass cheeks, and rubbed his ass crack and inner cheeks. Finally he exploded with a gratifying orgasm and strong volleys of cum into Bret's rectum.

Carl continued to fondle Bret's ass while watching the movies. He turned Bret over and fondled his cock and balls while watching the movies.

Carl took the video camera he had set up to capture everything and took some pictures of Bret's cock and balls, crotch and asshole. He turned Bret over again and got some more picture of his tight crack and firm little ass cheeks. He would be fond of these pictures and video for a long time.

Motel Manager and Maid

At check out time, Bill the hotel manager asked Maria to check on Carl's room. Maria, a voyeur, had already collected her hidden camera and stored it safely in her car. She quietly unlocked the hotel room door and stepped inside, locking the door behind her. She saw Bret lying on his stomach passed out on the bed. He didn't even notice the door had opened and momentarily exposed him in exhibition to the public. Maria took her iphone camera and quietly took some pictures of Bret's tight ass crack, and still gaping asshole. She saw his torn shorts on the floor and picked them up to sniff them. They were hardly larger than an old rag and that is what they looked like. She saw Carl's discarded jockey shorts on the floor, and sniffed them also, and took them with her.

Carl had slipped out before day break without paying, or waking up Bret.

Maria was overcome with the temptation to feel his ass. She felt of his buns, and spread his ass crack, looking at his asshole. She rubbed and felt his crotch and his balls. She gently stroked his hair so he wouldn't wake up and positioned one of his knees up so she could reach under and hold his cock. He instantly got a morning wood, and she loved the feel of his cock.

Using her finger tip she spread his pre-cum around the head, and lifted the finger to his mouth and watched him unconsciously suck it. She got more and tasted it herself. Then Maria continued stroking his cock and feeling of his ass and back with the other hand. It was only a matter of minutes when Bret came in the palm of her hand. She squeezed to get the very last drops. Lifting her hand to her face she saw a pearly white pool of cum in her hand. With the tip of her tongue she took a sample. It tasted fabulous. Then she put the palm of her hand to his mouth and whispered dreamily in his ear to "lick it up."

Maria was very pleased when Bret licked it all up and sucked the remaining strings of cum into his mouth. Gradually Bret woke up, but did not move, as he was totally relaxed. He realized he was in the presence of someone but his head was not clear yet so he stayed in his position.

Bret is still on the bed spread out naked when Maria quietly announced she was with the hotel staff, and it was past check out time. "I need to pick up the rent money or you need to pay for another day."

"Wha, what?" Bret asked weakly, still in a dream state.

"You need to pay the rent," Maria said matter of factly.

"I don't have any money," Bret said.

Maria called the manager on the intercom. "He says he can't pay the rent."

Maria coaxed Bret to get up. She watched his unsteady motions. While he was still groggy, she guided him to the door in the closet to the hidden hallway. It was almost like he was walking into the closet to get something after taking a shower. Maria was so nonchalant that Bret didn't notice he no clothes on until they walked into the manager's office. Maria brought Bret to stand at the end of the desk facing Bill. Maria had a practiced look of innocence on her face.

Bill placed a hand on Bret's hip. "Where are your clothes?"

"I, I don't know. I guess I left them in the room," Bret answered shyly.

Bill let his hand slip down Bret's buttock as Maria watched. "You owe a whole night of rent. I don't see that you are carrying any money on you."

Bill said, "I know what you did in there, sucking and taking it up the ass." Bill had reviewed everything from the hidden camera system built into the TV system and the overhead light. "Go ahead and confess to it. You sucked cock and balls, swallowed cum, and took it in the ass didn't you."

Bret looked down nervously and made the confession. "Yes I sucked his cock and balls. I didn't know he was going to fuck my ass though, but it was good. I didn't think he would tell anybody."

Maria slipped out of the office, closing the door behind her.

Bill said, "You must pay up." He squeezed Bret's butt cheek for emphasis, and let his hand slide into Bret's tight butt crack.

Bret stood there nervously, trying to think how he might be able to get out without having to pay or without debt. He had no money.

Bill continued to lightly stroke Bret's body while they talked. He let his hand travel to Bret's balls and felt of his crotch and balls. Turning Bret more facing him, he fondled the balls from the front, and then enjoyed the nice feel of Bret's cock.

Bret could not concentrate on anything and just let the man feel him up. Soon all his blood was rushing to his cock and it got as hard as a rock. Bill let his hand travel all the way back of Bret's crotch, and let a finger plug into his still greasy asshole. Leaning over, Bill took Bret's cock in his mouth and sucked it hard enough to pull his cheeks in and on the outstroke pulled his lips out. With his free hand he fondled the balls a little more and then grabbed Bret's ass cheek. Bill plunged down hard enough that he felt Bret's cock start to enter his throat. Bill wobbled his head on the cock and made swallowing motions in the back of his throat until the head went in.

Firmly holding onto Bret's ass so he couldn't pull his cock from Bills mouth, Bill finally deepthroated Bret's young cock, until it jerked and jerked and he felt warm cum going down his throat. He pulled out until the head was just inside his lips, and sealed his lips while getting the last spurts of cum on his tongue. It tasted so good, he didn't want to let it from his mouth. He licked the remaining cum from the piss slot, and tongued the head enjoying the taste. Taking it into his mouth more, he tasted the cum vein and licked the smooth exotic skin.

Standing up, Bill commanded, "Sit your naked ass in this chair."

Without another word, he slapped Bret's face with his cock, ran it across his lips, and said, "Open your mouth." Bret obeyed and Bill started face fucking Brett, touching his cock in every part of Bret's mouth.

Bret's throat was already slick from his own cum earlier and Bill's cockhead slipped in. The warmth of Bret's throat and the feeling was so good Bill could not hold it any more and came in gushes coating Bret's throat, and when he pulled out some, another rope of cum painted his tongue, and then he plunged his cock down the throat until it began to go limp. He let Bret suck and lick it for quite a while.

Maria stepped in again and saw Bill's cock in Bret's mouth all the way in to the pubic hairs. Of course it was getting soft by now. She knew how good tasting Bill's cum was Bret had swallowed.

Bill said, "I have an idea how you can pay up before you leave, and you won't owe anything."

Bill called the business next door that shared the utility hallway between the business units. The place sold business suits and attire. Behind the clothes racks in the back, was a small door leading to a small video room where business men, as a gratuity, could watch porn movies in private. It was insulated, and no one in the store could tell. "Hey Joe I have a glory worker this morning. Let's make it $40 a pop, and you get 25 percent. Let's do about five of them."

"Said and done." Joe populated his free private app to let his customers know the glory hole was in operation.

Bill led Bret stripped naked down the dark back hallway to a small room. There was a place for Bret to sit, and a slotted hole in the wall. He could see a monitor lighting the other room with blue light from the menu screen. Soon a business man came in and locked the door. Bret watched with curiosity until the man put some money in and made a selection from the menu. It was an erotic gay selection with two beautiful men sucking and fucking.

The man's hand came through indicating for Bret to come closer and stand. He felt of Bret's cock and balls, all the way back to the ass crack and asshole. Then he indicated for Bret to sit back down and he stuck his cock through the hole. Bret had seen it was a well dressed businessman and saw his clean cock. The man's cock and balls came through the opening and Bret began to lick and tongue the cockhead, licking down to the balls and sucked each one for a couple minutes. He started sucking the cock and massaged the balls. Bret was able to stick his hand all the way back of the man's crotch feeling the firm buns, and ass crack. He touched the asshole while he sucked. As the man got harder and harder Bret pushed his finger into the asshole, feeling the prostate gland. That was all it took and the man started jerking and pumping cum into Bret's mouth. A lot of it went directly down his throat but he was able to get a lot of it on his tongue to taste and paint his mouth with.

There was a wash basin and Bret washed his hands, and used sanitizer.

Soon there was another customer. Bret was glad he didn't have to wait long. He was enjoying the variety tasting various cocks and balls.

Bill and Joe had already pocketed the money, and Bill came back to get Bret. Coming in the door, he walked Bret back out with an arm around his waist. "Good Job Bret."

"I have one more favor to ask you and you will be free to go. You see I have this fetish dressing up as animals." They walked into another hidden room. Bret could see it had a number of odd looking furniture and benches. On the wall he saw costume outfits of animals. The room had a smell of animal fur. Bill continued, "I have the fetish for a dog costume this morning. Why don't you join me?"

Bret really didn't have a choice.

Bill grabbed Bret's hair from behind knotting it in his hand, ran his other hand in Bret's ass crack, and sticking two fingers in his asshole helped Bret up, lifting Bret up by the hair and asshole, and laid him on his stomach on a bench like set up as comfortable as a massage lounge chair. Using Velcro straps, Bill secured Bret's arms and legs. Bret's knees were spread, his ass raised, and his back arched. The set up was low to the ground. Bill said, "Do you like it doggie style?" He put a blindfold on Bret. "This will help you relax."

Bill's cell phone alarm went off. "Oh, it is time to feed the damn dog. I will be back in a few minutes. Don't go anywhere and I will fuck you doggie style."

Maria came in and opened the back door facing the open field to get some fresh air inside. Then she had to go back to the front office to sign in a customer. She could hear Bill yelling for Duke, his dog.

Zoned out, Bret just relaxed. After all it was as comfortable as a lounge chair. The blindfold actually helped him relax. Soon Bret smelled dog fur. It was realistic. He felt a tongue licking his ass all over, and up and down the crack. It was already obvious that Bill liked his ass. Bret felt some weight hop up on his backside and start humping. He knew Bill had planned to fuck his ass doggie style.

Out of the window, Maria soon saw Duke running to Bill. Bill petted him and fed him lunch.

Soon Bill called out to Maria. "Hey it's time to let the young man go. I think he has paid his dues."

Maria went to the room and unfastened Bret, she walked him with an arm around his waist and then felt of his bottom. The hallway was dark and she guided him to the office. Bill called out through the doorway, "You are free to go."

"Here are your shorts and the skate board." She pointed to the sidewalk and held the door open.

Embarrassed as he went outside, Bret realized he was still in the nude. Quickly he put on his shorts in public view and picked up the skate board. He said, "That doggie suit sure was realistic."

Maria replied with a practiced innocent look, "He really wanted to do the dog costume, but he had to go back to work."

As he started skating away, Bret wondered, what Maria had meant. After all, the doggie style costume sure seemed realistic, even though he was blind folded.

Picked up by Traveler

Bret started skating his way along the street toward his folk's house. Bret was still somewhat hung over. After about a half mile, a pick up truck pulled up to him. It was a stranger who was just traveling that way. "Hey, do you need a ride?"

"Sure," said Bret. His head still was not real clear and he wasn't fully into the skating yet this day.

The driver started a CD player on a laptop propped just below the dash. The CD was playing porn, and soon Bret started getting a boner which the driver could easily see from the side of the ripped up shorts. "You can take it out and jack off, go ahead."

Bret took his cock out and started to slowly jack it while the driver watched. Soon Bret smelled pot smoke. The driver had lit one up, and now passed it to Bret. "Smoke it deep, and hold your breath. It is good stuff." He didn't tell Bret that it was spiked with crystal.

"Hey, take those shorts off so you don't get your cum all over the place, throw them in the floorboard."

Bret thought it was a fair enough idea, so he took off his shorts, and was now completely naked again.

The driver turned onto a back road. After a good way he pulled off the side of the road. The area was desolate. The CD was still playing raunchy erotic porn. "Your cock looks hard as a rock, let me check it out." He reached over and grabbed Bret's cock, squeezing and feeling of it, stroking it all the way down to the balls, and he felt of Bret's balls, letting his middle finger drift down to the asshole.

Bret was very stoned by now and had a hard time maintaining composure. He couldn't react and just let the man feel him off.