Smooth Skater First Time Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey let's get out and smoke another one." The driver pulled Bret out of the truck naked and guided him around back of the truck. "Squat down right here."

Bret didn't realize why, and he couldn't hardly keep his balance.

When he squatted with his back against the tire, the driver had already pulled out his cock and suddenly rammed it into Bret's mouth. "Suck it motherfucker."

Bret tasted the precum and thought he would have to swallow another load, but then the driver got Bret to his feet, and laid him over the tail gate on his stomach, ass sticking out. He knew what was going to happen next, and felt the cock slide into his ass. He was glad he was still a little slick back there. The driver was slamming into Bret's ass and he could hear and feel the man's stomach slamming his ass. The driver felt of his ass, and spanked him heartily, feeling up and down the crack. Soon he gripped tight and hunched strongly almost lifting Bret up. He felt the cum vein in his anus pumping.

The driver kept the cock in until it started to soften. He was fondling Bret's crotch and balls when it dropped out. He sat Bret down again and forced his balls into Bret's mouth making him suck both balls, and lick his ball sack good all the way down to his asshole. "Rim that asshole dude." Bret rimmed his asshole.

"Let me get some stuff out of the truck," the driver went back to the driver's seat, but then turned the truck on and took off. Bret fell over because he had been leaning against the truck. Now he was totally naked on a back road, and just realized his shorts and skate board were still in the truck.

Bret looked up at the truck driving away and saw it stop. He saw his shorts and skateboard thrown into the ditch.

Farmer

Bret was naked and having to walk on a rough gravel road bare footed. It would take a while to get to his shorts and skate board.

A farmer in overalls walked out from the field. He had the shorts and the skateboard in his hands, "My name is Otis. Are these yours?"

"Yes."

"Follow me." It didn't seem to faze him that Bret was totally naked. But from Otis' point of view, all his animals were naked too.

He kept talking. "You look a little woozy. I have something for you." They walked into an area way behind the farmhouse. It was wide open, but they had complete privacy. There was no one in sight. "Here try some of this home grown." He lit one up took a draw, and passed it to Bret who took a deep draw and held his breath out of habit.

Bret reached for his shorts.

"Not yet. You will enjoy this smoke better that way." He didn't tell that he had spiked the marijuana with home grown poppy heroin.

Bret's head was spinning. He had sat down on a stump, otherwise he would have fallen over.

Otis stepped in front of Bret. "Here watch this." He unfastened the bib on his overalls, and let it drop. Bret was surprised to see the man was not wearing underwear and his hairy cock and balls were almost right in his face. Otis turned a little and started to piss so close to Bret's face that some of the spray was hitting his face. A drop came onto his lips, and he tasted it unexpectedly.

Bret's head was really spinning now. When Otis finished pissing he didn't shake it off. He got in Bret's face and said, "open up."

Bret started to object, but when he opened his mouth to speak, Otis shoved his dick in. There was still piss drops on his cock, and he grabbed the hair on Bret's head holding tight as he squirted the last of his piss in Bret's mouth.

Bret tasted the salty fluid. He liked the bitter salty taste.

"Suck it, and lick the head."

Bret licked the head, and sucked the shaft all the way in, sucking it dry and tasting it. He smelled the musky crotch of the farmer, and reached up with his hand and felt of the balls all the way back to the ass crack.

"Now for a special treat, lick the sweat off my ass, be sure to get all of the ass crack."

Soon Bret learned to love the sweaty taste of the farmer's ass and sweat dripping balls. He rimmed his asshole as well getting the special taste with sweat drops. Bret loved the feeling of the flat of his tongue on the ass skin, feeling the kinky butt hairs on his tongue. He loved the exotic musky smell and taste of the farmer's crotch. He kept sucking the balls until the farmer straightened him up and stuffed his cock in Bret's mouth again. He pumped Bret's mouth until he stiffened up. Brett could feel the cock swell in his mouth and felt the cum vein pulse on his tongue. Then a long gush of cum painted the whole back of his mouth and painted his tongue. There was so much that he had to puff his cheeks to take the full amount while he had his lips sealed on the cock.

"Now git on all fours." Incredibly his cock was already hard again, probably with the help of his home grown weed. He spit tobacco juice on Bret's asshole for lube. "This is how we breed you." Otis rammed his cock into Bret easily and pounded away like a hard days work. Soon he shot his load deep in Bret's ass rough hunching and lifting Bret off his knees, he came so hard.

"That was mighty good. I take it you like big cocks, is that right?"

Brett was dazed and just nodded his head.

"You like draining cum out of big cocks?"

Bret embarrassed said, "Yes."

Otis looked wistfully toward the barn, as if to locate the farm hand.

"Tell you what, you can go back thar and see if Barney is back thar. He has a large cock. I bet he will let you suck it. You can drain his cum and have all you want."

Back on the road and arriving at home that evening, Bret walked in and saw his brother's best friend, Jim. Jim was a gay queer still in the closet. He saw Bret walk in practically naked in the ragged shorts. He saw a white creamy substance on Bret's chin, and stomach that you could see dripped right down into his shorts.

Bret walked right up to him and let Jim give him a face hug right on his stomach. The white substance rubbed on the corner of his mouth and he licked it tasting a good salty taste. He hugged again planting his lips directly on Bret's stomach and then started licking up the white substance all the way down to the shorts. When he tried to follow the trail into the shorts, Bret's shorts fell off and he found himself licking it out of the pubic hair and couldn't help but start licking and sucking it off Bret's cock and balls.

Jim asked, "Who did you suck that had so much cum drip out of your mouth and down your chest?"

Bret replied, "I will have to tell you about that another time."

Ending

A couple days later Bret could not get in touch with Kenny and worried that he had lost his new friend. Some other friends informed him that Kenny was on his way to the beach again. Bret immediately grabbed his skateboard and started heading that way.

During these past days Kenny had been afraid he had lost Bret for another man or woman. He missed Bret, and fretted about it.

Bret arrived in the area and started walking around to find Kenny. Up and down the beach he went and around some of the popular spots. It was a beautiful day. There was a deep crystal blue sky, the fresh smell of saltwater in the air, and enough sunshine warmth to justify the cool breeze. Stepping through the deep sand Bret suddenly caught a whiff of marijuana smoke. It seemed to come from the direction where they had parted ways the other day. Bret made his way back to the teasingly small spot of privacy.

There was Kenny. It brought a big smile on Bret's face and his eyes started to water.

Kenny looked up and saw Bret. They met arms outstretched, and tears of joy were coming out of Kenny's eyes. He couldn't hide it. He had missed Bret.

They hugged each others' necks tightly, and had a full frontal embrace, kissing each others' neck. Laughing they lit a joint and started smoking, telling each other stories from the past days. They couldn't quit hugging and after several joints fell on the ground hugging and giggling. Soon, as they hugged their hands were wandering and caressing. Kenny's hand slipped up the back of Bret's shorts and he held on to the butt cheek, the side of his finger in the crack against Bret's asshole. Bret caressed Kenny's back and sides.

Without thinking about it or noticing, both of them fondled until their shorts fell to the ground. Soon they were sixty nine on the ground licking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. Each reached around cupped and held their butt cheeks. They fondled butt cracks, crotch, cocks and balls.

Soon they flipped around again and humped each others' crotches missionary style. A tube of olive oil was produced and they lubed each other, fingering with passion. Bret slid his cockhead into Kenny's asshole slowly until his balls were resting against Kenny's ass cheeks.

Bret was fucking deep and his balls were slapping Kenny's ass cheeks, while his pubic hair was rubbing and tickling Kenny's ball sack.

Kenny was humping Bret's cock, twisting, and clinching on it. At the same time he was humping his cock on Bret's stomach. Kenny was bucking, and twisting and had his legs wrapped around the small of Bret's back while he was clutching Bret's ass with each hand tightly buried into Bret's ass crack.

Bret on the other hand was holding Kenny's butt cheek with one hand and the hair on the back of his head with the other. They were hugging necks with passion.

Bret lifted a little and let Kenny suck his nipples.

They were in the ultimate romantic clinch when both started to cum at the same time

It was ecstasy. They both flexed and clinched tightly. Kenny dug in his fingernails embracing Bret.

The patrol lady was taking video of it all. "That was so sweet. Look at those sexy scratches, and that sexy tight butt crack on that smooth skater boi." She looked at the male officer that had been there before, "My pussy feels so wet, do you want to eat me out?"

His face was at her crotch with lust in microseconds.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***