SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 15

Info
You have held back...Edged...now go for it!
354 words
3.62
11.7k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
720 Followers

Ok so you have had a few days to practice the art of Edging, getting to the brink of climax and hanging on by your fingertips until it is just too much and you tip over into all that satisfaction.
Today is halfway and it is the exact opposite, today is about giving up all self-control and going for it… think of it as a reward for all your efforts so far… surrender to your passion.

This is a little different from my usual audio experiences. While there is some encouragement to relax into your sensuality, these are not full on Directed Erotic Visualisation© productions that take you to an HFO experience. You can try some of my DEV© experiences here on Literotica.

The #30DayOrgasmFun campaign was the inspiration to create these 'I'm there with you' style audios for women. Something to encourage, support and arouse a listener to have at least one orgasm a day and benefit from the positive effects of regular sex that are now well known.

I released these first elsewhere every day for a month, but now I am posting them here, mostly every day to give you a chance to join in the fun and frolics. (You get to have some days off to practice freestyle!) This doesn't mean you don't have a climax every day, oh no, you don't get away with that. I'm watching and I expect you to keep to the programme, at least one climax a day for 30 days… If you don't play your part I'll know and I will be very disappointed, you don't want to let me down now...do you? There will be 30 days for you to come.

In all the experiences I am there with you, watching you while you masturbate. Sometimes I get very close to you... Sometimes I touch you...

These audios are about sensual intimacy, erotic pleasure and affectionate companionship. But most of all they are about you having at least one orgasm a day.

Please leave comments and feedback, I really want to know if you are on this journey with me.

Essemoh Teepee

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
720 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
smotpsmotp8 months agoAuthor

It is My intention that you make it an integral part of your daily routine. An orgasm a day keeps you healthy and feeling well. Plus, I enjoy the thought of you cumming hard with My voice in your ear...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I see, it is a good idea to go through the program a second time.

smotpsmotp8 months agoAuthor

I constructed this sequence of audios after reading an article on habit formation, which suggested that 30 daily repetitions of a thing could cement a habit. Daily orgasms are a good thing, they promote health, well being and de stress.

However, more recent studies suggest that it can take up to 65 daily repetitions to induce a habit.

I guess you will just have to start again at the beginning when you reach the end. Such a terrible hardship!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I never thought being a Good Girl meant becoming a masturbator?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you Sir for the encouragement! I have always strived to be a Good Girl. When I have finished the program, what is the next step, if I may ask?

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 01 They meet, and virginities are taken.in Novels and Novellas
Teaching Carol Ch. 01 Young student teacher learns the joys of submission.in Audio
Just Keep Sucking He loves getting head.in Audio
Please Let Me Love You - Lesson 01 Her training begins.in Audio
High Society She was always so prim and proper.in Audio
More Stories