All Comments on 'SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 15'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
❤️

So so good. Thank you❤️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It is hot outside. I am sitting here naked and masturbating for you. There was a time when I would watch a daily

exercise program. Now I just want to be a good girl each day as I cum!

smotpsmotp9 months agoAuthor

You are such a Good Girl for Daddy, I enjoy watching you cum hard for Me... just another 15 days of cumming for Me and I shall be very pleased...look at you...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you Sir for the encouragement! I have always strived to be a Good Girl. When I have finished the program, what is the next step, if I may ask?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I never thought being a Good Girl meant becoming a masturbator?

smotpsmotp9 months agoAuthor

I constructed this sequence of audios after reading an article on habit formation, which suggested that 30 daily repetitions of a thing could cement a habit. Daily orgasms are a good thing, they promote health, well being and de stress.

However, more recent studies suggest that it can take up to 65 daily repetitions to induce a habit.

I guess you will just have to start again at the beginning when you reach the end. Such a terrible hardship!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I see, it is a good idea to go through the program a second time.

smotpsmotp9 months agoAuthor

It is My intention that you make it an integral part of your daily routine. An orgasm a day keeps you healthy and feeling well. Plus, I enjoy the thought of you cumming hard with My voice in your ear...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...