SMW - Sister Takes Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds awesome. Could I bring my brother too? I think I would be able to do my best demonstration with him."

"That's absolutely fine the demonstration will be a public one in front of hospital staff and the chief physician. If your ok with that though there should be no problem."

"I think that will just excite my brother even more. He can be shy enough and it might do him good to show off his new body. It might even help him to meet a nice girl too."

"Oh I know quite a few girls that just can't find a nice guy these days. They all seem to be afraid of girls that have strong powers. Anyway I look forward to seeing you tomorrow Jenny."

"Me too, see you tomorrow" Jenny hung up the phone. It was really starting to dawn on her that this whole new world was opening up for her and that the possibilities were endless.

She really wanted to be accepted to the hospital grad program she knew that the girls who went through it went on to have really great careers and could get into all sorts of jobs like sculpting men. That involved making men much more attractive using magic and some women would pay huge sums to have the prettiest boy so it was a very lucrative career if you were good at it.

Jenny decided to go upstairs and wake her brother up. After all she wanted to tease him so his balls would be nice and blue for tomorrow.

12