Snake in the Grass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home by 17.30, Katherine not until around ten o'clock. She smiled at me but didn't approach where I was sitting in the living room, instead walked back to our bedroom. I waited a minute, then joined her. She was leaning into her closet, her empty bag at her feet. I noticed that her hair looked wet. I sat on the bed and asked "Darling, I saw you and grandpa coming out of the gym today?"
 
She looked up at me and smiled, "yes, I met him. Is that a problem?"
 
"No, just that you seemed to be so friendly with him."
 
She looked amused.
 
"Why shouldn't I be friendly, he's your grandpa."
 
"Well, you looked very friendly."
 
"Mmhh? Sounds fine. I try to be a friendly girl."
 
Her tone was unbearably annoying.
 
"Why, come on, Marianne. He's a dirty old man, have you met him on several occasions?"
 
"Well... ." She gives me a provocative smile. "I guess I may have bumped into him a few times."
 
I did my best to stay calm.
 
"Why didn't you tell me?"
 
"Because I knew you'd be this way, questioning me. Acting like a jealous little fool".
 
"Marianne! Please. I wouldn't have minded, its just a surprise that you bump into grandpa several times without telling me about it."
 
"Why is that surprising?", she was raising her voice, "Damn, Christopher, you and your family are so prejudiced. This incessant, cowardly smearing of him. Hans is actually very well-read, a lot more knowledgeable and artistic than you and I. Did you know his amateur paintings will be exhibited at the Holm Collection tomorrow? You need talent to get there. And his sense of humour is priceless. Sure, he's old fashioned and a bit sexist, but if you want to understand, and maybe change people like him, you need to deal with people with the "wrong" attitudes. He's not the problem, you are the problem. You don't trust me and you don't want me to have a life outside our relationship. Well, I don't need you to protect me from Hans or anyone else."
 
She really worked herself up, and I was eager to calm her down, to convince her that I didn't mind her bumping into my grandpa at the gym from time to time and that I didn't mind her liking him more than I do.
 
She said - now very calmly - "That's good Christopher, and I apologize for not mentioning this to you. Tomorrow I have an appointment with Hans, we're going out of town to the vernissage at the Holm Collection. We're leaving early and will be gone most of the day. Just so you know."
 
"What? You will spend the entire Saturday with grandpa? And you are telling me now?"
 
"What's the problem? You have some mindblowing fun on our programme?"
 
"I simply don't want you to do this! I don't want you to be with him!"
 
"But I want to be with him. I enjoy his company."
 
"Why? Why do you like to be with him?"
 
"Because he is a very interesting man."
 
"He's not! He's mean!"
 
"Intimidating a man like you doesn't make a man mean."
 
"He's just a stunted old creep."
 
"Stop your spineless whining. Don't humiliate yourself. I can't stand that."
 
"Please, Marianne why are you doing this to me?"
 
"If you don't want him to see me, go tell him yourself, and act like a man. For once."
 
"Fffine!...I might do just that."
 
"I won't hold my breath. Sweet dreams, Christopher. See you tomorrow evening."
 
The next morning Marianne woke up when it was still dark, showered, and packed a bag. She went out of the room, and a few minutes later I heard a car pull up. I got out of bed and peered out between the curtains. It was grandpa's sports car. Marianne opened the passenger door and climbed in. The car pulled away. I couldn't sleep, and got up and shaved and ate breakfast. My jealousy was killing me.
 
I noticed that Marianne had left her ordinary backpack and decided to go through it. She had her keys there, and there was an unknown key on the chain, with a plastic cover that read Palace. Palace was grandpas apartment building. Why did she have the key? They hadn't known one another long enough for her to be his full-fledged mistress? In the mood I was in, I just needed to do something.
 
A half hour later I was at the Palace. Why did I come here? What did I expect to find? What if they had gone straight here? I easily got into the building. Grandpa lived on the 4th. There was no one on his hall, so I walked down to his door and tried the key. It fit. I was scared but on an adrenaline high, and was careful to quietly shut the door behind me and walk carefully. The flat was overwhelmingly luxurious. I quickly looked around his bedroom. It had mirrors from floor to ceiling and in the middle a huge bed. I walked into the livingroom. There was a bureau, in the second drawer I found some films, obviously home videos burnt to DVD. Written on the covers were dates and names of women. I looked at them all, heart beating. Thank God, none of them had Mariannes name on it.
 
On the top of DVD-player I detected another cover. My heart froze. Written on a strip of tape on the lid was Mariannes name and a date - yesterday. I put the film in my jacket pocket and left the apartment.
 
6.
 
The film starts not more than a half hour after I spotted them together outside the gym. Marianne and grandpa are sitting on his huge bed, affectionately touching each other. She is smiling unusually wide, her cool grey eyes sparkling like I've never seen.
 
"Are you as excited as I am? I am thinking about you all the time."
 
"Sweetie, I have to tape my dick down just to walk in public."
 
"Oh! You're so discreet!"
 
They both laugh. She strokes grandpas cheek and leans down to give his bald head a few small pecks. She pulls at his ear. She slips her fingers inside his shirt and scratches his chest hairs with her painted fingernails. Puts her sweet lips to his neck and kisses him tenderly. Then, their mouths lock in a long, very long, very wet, kiss. I can hear sounds of smacking, tongue swirling, moaning. All the time she is massaging the huge bulge in his crotch.
 
They come up for breath. She sits on his lap and starts to rub noses with him. "You're such a dish!" She looks him deep in the eyes and starts kissing him again. They are really into it now. She bobs up and down on his erection, they grunt, whimper, breathe heavily.
 
She smooches him all over his homely oldman face, she explores his ears and his nostrils with her tongue. "God, Hans. You darling man. My brute. What are you doing to me? I'm flowing like the Niagara. I've never been so wet in my life!"
 
"Meaning, not since Wednesday?"
 
"No! Really, I am getting wetter every time we meet! You will find out!"
 
Marianne takes grandpas shirt off. She takes a deep breath before she attacks his torso. She whiffs and licks him, pulls her fingers through his abundant chest hairs, gives his large pecs a good massage. "You're the sexiest."."What a stud!" "Make me so hot."
 
"Please show me all of this smallboy, Hans" - her voice so sweet, so subserviant, so unfamiliar. She is stroking his upper arm with her beautiful fingers.
 
Grandpa makes a gorilla-like face, grunts and shows off his rippling biceps. Marianne laughs and coos, like a cheap bimbo. She gives his huge muscle a lingering kiss.
 
She kneels in front of him. The fabric of the spacious crotch of his trousers is stretched obscenely. She puts her face to his fly, enhales his scent, bites him a little, nips him along the entire length of his member.
 
She struggles with the challenge of opening his straining fly, by and by she slowly works his trousers off. A substantial part of grandpas erection cannot be covered by his briefs. It points straight up along his stomach and it is colossal.
 
My girl whispers in a husky voice, "Please show me that bigboy now, Hans. All of it".
 
The old runt kicks off his briefs and leans back with his elbows on the mattress.
 
I have no idea what can prepare you for a sight like this. A naked grandpa who looks like a crazy cartoon porn fantasy? I feel nauseea coming on.
 
The tip of his enormous banana-shaped member meets his stomach above his navel. From his huge smooth cockhead pre-cum runs feely down the trunk of his cock. The old man grins at her, letting my horny girlfriend enjoy the sight of his wantonness. His pounding monster moves slowly from left to right. He shows off with the confidence of a man who knows he is really hot. He spreads his legs wide and lets Marianne have a good look at his giant balls and the jungle of hairs in his crotch and asscrack. His sagging ballsack rests on the mattress. His twinkling eyes don't leave hers for a second.
 
The ugly old man is very tanned and his body is sickeningly perfect.
 
She starts stroking his tanlines and his hairy, muscular legs, slowly, down to his feet. She takes his socks off. His feet, and I'm really embarrassed to say this, also look perfect. Large, with strong, straight toes, so different from my own crooked ones. She fondles them lovingly. She gives him a naughty smile.
 
My girl then quickly removes all of her clothes and joins my naked horny grandpa on his king-size bed.
 
When I see Marianne's pubic area I am reminded that we haven't made love for nearly two weeks. Her full bush has been replaced by a pencil thin stripe of pubic hair leading to her clitoris.
 
When she moves on all fours to rally grandpa in the middle of the huge bed, I observe her lovely butt closely. Her vaginal juices are running down her thighs.
 
I don't know how long I had been crying. I didn't notice I was before I sensed snot running over my lip. I stopped the movie when their disparate bodies embraced, mouths locked in another passionate kiss. I put my face in my hands and cried my heart out. I shook like a leaf in storm.
 
I felt apathetic when I had recovered a little. I let the video move forward.
 
I see Marianne plant wet, worshipful kisses upon the oily, surface of grandpas huge purplish dome. Sordid sucking sounds fills the room, she goes completely wild over his long fat dong.
 
"It's gorgeous, simply gorgeous". She skins it back with tender loving care. Purring like a hungry cat who is finally being fed, she lets her dainty pink tongue lap up the clear cockcream that oozes from the pouting eye of my grandpa's mighty penis. "Mmm. What a taste!"
 
Forward again. More of the same. She beats his meat with her right hand, at the same time she kisses his face feverishly. She moves her hand to his huge balls, she rolls them about, squeezes them with a gentle milking action. Entwining his fingers in the silky strands of her lovely hair, grandpa suddenly jerks her head back from his loins. Tauntingly he flexes his sex muscle again and again, making his prick dance in her hands but holding it away from her.

"No"! Don't tease me, daddy. Give it to me! Must have!"
 
They laugh, he continues to tease her by keeping the object of her oral affection just out of her mouth's range.
 
"Have what, sweetie?"
 
"The world's most beautiful cock!"
 
Forward, play.... they are devouring each others bodies. Forward, play, stop. Forward, play, stop. I watch short glimpses of unbridled passion., my grandpa's iron rod not deflating one bit. I had no idea lovers did things like these to each other. So lewd, so far from my world. I could somehow comprehend that a rutting male would want to kiss and lick Marianne's dainty toes, even her beautiful ass. But to watch my beloved girl kiss and lick my old grandpa here, there, and absolutely everywhere?
No. Simply too inconceivable. Forward, forward, play. Forward, play.
 
Then I slid down in the sofa and just let the film finish. I felt like a zombie.
 
I watch as grandpa penetrates my girl. As soaking wet as she is, being penetrated by so formidable a weapon is painful. The little old man's penetration is gentle, it takes him a couple of minutes to be fully into my tall fullbodied Marianne. He starts sliding gently an and out, and her pain seems to ebb away after some 10-12 strokes.
 
"Aah. You little juice machine. Love the way you're coating my cock."
 
"Mhm. I told you. God, I'm so wet for you, Hans!"
 
She gazes up at him through glassy eyes. All of a sudden he starts riding her like a stallion stud servicing a willing broodmare. Marianne's response is uncontrolled.
 
What did it? Was it the wicked charge of being taken by this little old brute? Was it the old bastard's coarse masculinity that struck a dormant cord in her submissive female nature? Was is the fact that this sex was so completely different from the sex she had with me? Or was it the sick idea of mating with her boyfriend's grandfather that sent her over the top?
 
Or was it simply his exceptional equipment?
 
"Oh, God, I could hear Marianne moan, matching him stroke for stroke. "I just love it. Your wonderful big fat cock! Oh! Mmm! Do it daddy! Fuck me good!"

She nuzzles her face into the sweaty crook of his neck, smack, smack, smack!, she kisses his neck passionately. She throws her arms around his hairy torso and hugs him to her. They go at it like a couple of wild animals, their perspiration-sheened abdomens clapping together wetly in mid-air.

"Oh. Yes. You hot-assed little knockout", grandpa hisses into her ear. Marianne responds by kissing him passionately on the neck once more and rakes his hairy buttocks with the sharp edges of her sexy painted fingernails, much like a rodeo cowgirl might use hers to spur a bronco in order to make him buck all the harder.
 
Marianne had never been vocal in bed, much less profane.
 
"Oh fuck me you big bull!, she pleads, hunching up to him. "Harder! Faster! Oh, Lord in heaven, Hans. You're so good! So good to me! Stuff it up! Ohhh! You wonderful brute!. Do what you want to me! Oh daddy daddy! You gorgeous hunk! Hump it to me!"
 
"Arggh! Baby, that's fantastic! Where did you learn that? Ah, Marianne, squeeze my dong. Just like that!"
 
I watch the old man's passion-distorted face as my girl squeezes his dong with her cunt muscles. She then draws up her legs, bends them at the knees, and plants her bare feet on the mattress. The muscles in her thighs and calves contracts smoothly and swiftly as she began really slamming her sopping wet pussy up to grandpa.
 
"Hurry hurry!", she cries, bucking her greedy cunt up to him as she tugs at his butt to help him screw into her all the harder and faster. He can't go deeper, the head of his pistoning prong must be banging against the neck of her uterus.
 
"I'm coming already!! Oh, you're such a brute! Push me you stud grandpa! Push me over! Oh god baby! Yes! I love it. Love you!"
 
For more frantic few seconds, they screw like mad, bouncing up and down on grandpa's bed. With their size differential he doesn't nearly cover her voluptuous body. It reminds me of an experienced trainer trying to tame a bucking young mustang filly.
 
"Argh. You horny little minx. I'll fuck you till you can't stand on your feet!"
 
Suddenly Marianne loses the cadence. Her body goes rigid and bows upward. Grandpa drives her lovely rump back down onto the couch and keeps cramming the meat to her. She whimpers mournfully and begins shaking all over. This is just the beginning of her climax, "Whah!" she screams, throws back her head, digging her fingernails into his muscular asscheeks when the full force of her orgasm washes over her like a surging tidal wave of a tropical sea.
 
Marianne sobs silently. Grandpa is hard as ever inside her.
 
She tries to kiss him, but no, he just pulls her up and positions her to be taken from behind. The old man's gargantuan, now extremely slimy, cock is still hard as a bone, shaft curving at an upward angle so the head of it points at her ass.
 
There's a ragged intake of her breath as Mariannes twat again is forced open to the limit in order to accommodate the fantastic girth and length of the old man's inboring bludgeon. Her mouth is open and her eyelids are clamped shut. A tremor racks her feverish body. She emits a cry not unlike the bleating of a lamb, when the fistlike head of grandpas inrushing organ must hit the neck of her womb and shoves that pear-shaped organ of ultra-femininity a good two inches higher up into her abdominal cavity.
 
"Oh sweet Jesus. You're too much. Too much man!", she gasps, shuddering all over. "Oh. You're stretching me so much! God almighty. It's so good!"
 
With a grunt, he begins humping away, giving it to her hard and fast, right from the start. This is raw, primitive sex, wicked and sinful.
 
"I never had pussy like this! Marianne, you have a real snapper! Your pussy is fantastic! Squeezin' my pecker like nothing I have felt!"
 
"Mmm. So big! Oh Hans, do it to me!", she rasps, rolling her head sensually from side to side. Marianne looks like she can hardly catch her breath, so fast and furiously is the little old brute screwing into her. She looks like a rag doll being shaken by a vicious, snarling dog, her big tits flopping wildly.
 
"What a woman! What a body! What a pussy!".
 
He is now fucking her with his superhairy ass to the camera. Moans and sighs of sexual delight pours from Marianne's lips. The thickness of his pumping prong makes the inflamed petals of her sex flower fold inward each time he fills her with it. Then, during the outstroke her crimson cuntal lips clings to his retreating shaft tightly, distending out obscenely from her body as if reluctant to lose his precious penis for even a fraction of a second.
 
"Oh," she sighs, matching him stroke for stroke now. "Oh Hans! What a lover! Oh you big darling grandpa!"
 
"Uhm. That's right lover girl! Clamp it down! I can take it! I love it!"
 
Marianne's reply is a quickening of her raspy breathing and an urgent plea of, "Fuck me. Fuck me!" And now she is coming again, throwing back her head as the floodgates of pleasure burst open with her, and crying out in ecstasy, "Aah. My darling old bull. I just love that monster! So much bigger! So much harder! So much stronger! So much better! Oh, God! Ooh. Aahh!"
 
The intensity of her climax is tremendous. Grandpa pulls his cock out and to my utter amazement I see her squirt huge amounts of clear liquid straight into grandpa's loins. She gasps for air, moaning and sobbing blissfully, her entire body shivers with the rapture of it as grandpa puts it back.
 
Marianne whimpers with bewildered delight, she is still in the final throes of her coming.
 
"Oh baby, I am so sorry about that. I didn't mean to. I don't..."
 
"It's good to you, my own little hotcunt?"
 
"Oh Hans! Hans!". You are the most incredible man!", she whimpers. "And you still haven't come! Oh baby, baby. You old superstud!"
 
"You loved that hosing I just gave you? He slaps her buttocks affectionately a few times. I never had a better bed partner than you!"
 
"Auch! God. Yes daddy. Your beautiful, incredible dong. I love it to pieces!"
 
Her hair is disheveled. Her cheeks are flushed. The nipples of her beautiful breasts are crinkled and pointed with desire. She looks positively ravishing.
 
She wants the old man to come down for some smooching. He is not in the mood for that. A time for kissing, a time for fucking, it seems. I see her hand tremble visibly when she takes hold of grandpas's long member and fits the forefront of the plumlike dome into her flooding pussy. Grandpa pushes her legs up behind her head. He presses forward and forces the mushrooming crown into her fluttering gap. Once he has the head securely inside her heated box, he plunges the rest of his huge phallus into her with one rough stroke.
 
"Ah girl! You've made me hornier than a 4-balled tomcat!"
 
"Gah!" Marianne cries out, then she sucks in her breath raggedly as a tremor washes over her perspiration-sheened torso. The sudden penetration snaps her out of it immediately. "Oh Jesus. Yes! Hook it into me, you wonderful man! Oh! It's the best thing in the world, that big hard bullcock of yours! Fuck it into me!"