Snake in the Grass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed sounds like it would collapse at any second, so violently is he hammering away at her. Above the rasping of the bedsprings and the pounding of the headboard against the wall, I hear my lovely young girlfriend calling out encouragements to her ravisher.
 
"You darling grandpa brute! You're not for real!", Marianne shrills, slamming her sopping cunt up to meet him stroke for belly-slapping stroke. "Screw me you fantasy man! Cram that gorgeous hunk of bull cock clear up to my tits! Go for it you old dish! Fuck fuck! Fuck me like only you can!"
 
"Now, girl, let's slow down a little before the grand finale."
 
The old man slows down on their violent mating. He is on top, his body 20 cm shorter than hers. They are both short of breath. The huge prong in her soaked pussy is hardly moving.
 
"Glad to see you having a good time, sweetie."
 
"Glad to see you enjoying me, darling."
 
"Never known a beauty so neglected as you, sweetie."
 
"Never knew a man could please a girl like you do, darling."
 
"If this punk was my real grandson I would have whupped him good for neglecting a girl like you, sweetie."
 
"Wouldn't have blamed you, darling, but I don't think it would have helped much."
 
They laugh.
 
"Are you absolutely sure Christopher's dad is not your son, Hans?"
 
"Mhm. We married young. When I left for 15 months in the army, Ruth was used to getting it several times a day. She was the most beautiful woman in town. She needed a man to be there. I don't blame her for taking that guy from down the street into her bed. But he was an impotent prettyboy, any fool can see that Christopher and his dad are this sod's offsprings. Like any idiot can see that my sons are mine."
 
"Hans..."
 
"Hmm.."
 
"Why do you change girlfriends so often? Do you think we will...stay together... for some time?"
 
"Marianne, I have been a player all my life. But I won't lie. I have a huge crush on you. This bed will be yours for as long as you want it."
 
Her cheeks are flushed with desire. Her lovely blonde hair is in a state of enticingly sensual disarray. Her full pink lips are puffy with passion.
 
She lets her fingers drift over "grandpas" ugly face. Tears come to her eyes and her lips quiver. I can hear a sweet, very soft "Thank you, Hans. It is two weeks now since you first had me in this bed. Please, fuck me like never before."
 
The hairy buns of "grandpa's" muscular rump tells me that he is speeding up his thrusts. She sighs again and again as her hungry hot hole takes plunge after plunge of his woman-stretching prick, her long arms and legs holding my "grandpas" small body.
 
"Oh God! My darling, darling! Come! You horny animal! Make your fantasy cock shoot! Before you drive me completely insane! Oh God, I'm coming again already! Love you!"
 
"Make that old fucker come, sugar! Squeeze that pecker! Hold it! Argh! You're a natural! Shake me with that snapping pussy! Pull me off! I love you!"
 
Marianne throws back her head. Her mouth is open and her eyes rolled up in their sockets till only the whites could be seen. Her entire body breaks out in a film of perspiration and she starts shaking like a leaf. A measles-like sex rash appears all over her chest and abdomen. This is by far her most intense climax. She sobs in ecstasy and clings like a monkey to the much smaller man who has plunged her into this wonderful moment. And then, just as her orgasmic contractions are beginning to weaken, he lunges into her right up to his quivering balls and seems to be trying to stuff them into her pussy, too. She must feel his prick jerking spastically and know that he is about to come. The ballooning head of his pecker must be pressed tightly against the mouth of her womb.
 
"My little sweetie! Now!"
 
Lost in the carnal rapture of the orgasmic moment, Marianne blabbers, "Feel you! Oh! Gawd! Come, darling, come! Shoot it! Deep and hot! Fill me up like only can! Oh! You old wonderstud! Shoot your spunk! Give me a bucketful! I want your baby! Knock me up!"
 
My "grandpas" big sticky hot jets of ejaculate spurt up into her most feminine organ. It is gushing out of him under terrific pressure, obviously splatting against the tender mouth of my beloved's womb.
 
I watch as the old man's empties his balls in her, both of them shuddering ecstatically, Marianne sobbing brokenly "so much, so much", while "grandpa" roars out like a lion, in the age-old fashion of the superior rutting alpha male fertilizing his female mate.
 
7.
 
I went to the bathroom. I wrapped my cum-stained handkerchief in toilet paper and put it in my pocket. For the first time in my life I'd had two discharges on the same day. I took a shit. I took my time.
 
Back in the living-room, the film is about to finish. Marianne is resting on top of him, her voluptous body covering his. The old man's copious sperm is still oozing out of my girl's pussy.

"You made me come like 20 times."
 
"You deserved every one."
 
"You remember when we left the gym that first Friday?"
 
"Mhm."
 
"When you told me a girl like me deserved a life-altering experience?"
 
"Mhm."
 
"And I laughed and said who'd be able to deliver that?"
 
"Mhm."
 
She holds his head and looks deep into his eyes.

"I just want you to know that my life changed that first time you had me in this bed. Forever. You have taught me what is really important between a man and a woman."
 
Her mouth seeks his again.
 
I put the dvd into the cover, put in my pocket, and went for a walk. I needed to think about what I had feared and now knew was true. I needed to think about the things I had no idea about but now knew were true.
 
I didn't know what I would do. What would you do if you found out that grandpa had taken your girl?