All Comments on 'Snapshots #03'

by SophiaY

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
obscuredobscuredalmost 19 years ago
Lovely Writing!

Ooo you have some wonderful language in this story. I love "kiss her below her seashell of an ear" and "Fingernails strumming over a suddenly firm nipple underneath her tee. I play the melody she loves."... that's such a perfect way to describe how fingers can flick over a nipple the way they might pluck a guitar string.

This is a very very sexy story. Slow and gentle, it makes the most of the building passion of foreplay. I was really turned on by the lovers using a crystal wand! But, perhaps you could have used more description of just how that felt to the two partners. The story ends somewhat abruptly just as they penetrate each other. What was it like feeling that spiral wand slide into you? How was it to ride her while astride her thighs like that?

Keep going with your writing! This is good stuff! I'll be looking for more of your stories, for sure. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Don't develope any more of this roll!

If this is a snapshot, please end the film as your writing is underdeveloped, your characters are underdeveloped, your sentences are even underdeveloped which all points to you being underdeveloped.

No more, no more, no more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nothing Worse!

Nothing worse than an old bag who deletes feedback!

Incredible in that you are a tramp in the story and go off to be with a slut cheating on someone paying her bills which makes her a whore.

Talk about degrading, but what is worse is you can't even form a thought which melds into a story.

Go act out your sick degradation of women NOT ON LITEROTICA!. It is people like you who give not only writers a bad name, this site a bad name, but WOMEN A BAD NAME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I loved it, ignore that hateful asshole

Don't let that asshole get you down, your snapshot stories are wonderful, and I'm looking forward to reading more of them.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
Intense

Wow - truly literary writing. Absolutely lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous