All Comments on 'Sneaking into My Mom'

by Normthegreat

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ruined by the ending.

Way over the line with the end. Masters don't have to be that cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
tiny

All I can think if is WOW... this is complete b.s. either you have such a small tiny cock. or your mom have a gaping hole with no feelings, it was a good story line but ninja crap was very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dickhead

Your such a prick, okay yeah you like your mom and that, that's hot, but who the fuck would go to the extent of making her puke and passing on her, you completely ruined the story, based on what you wrote your a insecure teen nerd, and "ninja skill", what a fucking kid, get a life and learn to write to horny deranged shit xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crap

Crap,crap and more crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are a very sick POS

You are a very sick POS

ZabrielZabrielabout 6 years ago
Everyone else wants to hide their names but I won't

The story is full of stuff a middle school/high school student would think of. The kind of kids that acts cool but most people in the school try to avoid, even make fun of. You are not that stealthy, you are not that good of a thief, you are just an egotistical punk who hasn't been put in their place in a long time. As for the fucking, there's no way she couldn't tell what you were doing, she had to have let you do those things, which means it was her plan, not yours. Lastly, speaking as a master, you clearly don't know how true master slave relationships go, either because you've watched too many porn videos where the slave is treated like shit, or you watched too many movies, like 50 shades of grey, where there are slaves in it. If any of this is real, then you best start re-evaluating your life, because if you don't, eventually, your 'mom' is going to leave you for a better master, and have a restraining order against you.

ZabrielZabrielabout 6 years ago
Also

Ignore the four star rating, my phone bugged, and won't let me change it to the proper rating, one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm going to show you some real ninja stealth

I'm going to leave you an actual stealth comment. One that will shame and humiliate you so that you will never write shit like this again. Although you will not be able to see what I have said you will know what the comment is, because it is stealth. Here it is:

There, now you know what I think of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
little

little or no dick or an overly huge pussy if you can put it in and not be noticed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible

Hardly worth the 1 star

carygrant_69carygrant_69about 6 years ago
I liked quite a lot of the action

I believe you write very well when you describe sex. Some of your lines were excellent.

Did not like the ending using your Mom, one thing to fuck her another to abuse her.

Hope you try again with incest. Next time try father and daughter.

Like to touch base carygrant_69@Hotmail.com

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Repeated

If you are repeatedly told how fucked your story is don't think it's a conspiracy,it just means your shit sux

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So much wrong

What the fuck was that. I couldn't make it all the way through and I have slogged through some shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow.... That was truly awful.

Never write anything again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
pure crap

Never write again you twisted loser

sexymeupsexymeupabout 6 years ago
pure shit

was a waste of time to read, it did not even deserve 1 star you got a zero from me.

ProtonmanProtonmanabout 6 years ago
Bad

Your writing was technically proficient, with correct grammar and spelling hroughout, but the plot was awful. It's really obvious you haven't actually had sex, with your description of having sex without the woman noticing (there are nerves inside the vagina, not just in the lips, and vaginas aren't deep enough to completely prevent all cum from leaking if the woman isn't specifically trying; additionally after sex the vulva are engorged in a way they aren't when the woman is just turned on), the bed scene is physically impossible (if you're going all in, she'd feel your mons pubis against hers, at a minimum), and the ending was completely out of nowhere. You started with an unrealistic noncon story and ended with a generic, bad torture story. Next time you try, stick to one theme and do a minor amount of research, or even just don't set it in the real world so you can handwave these flaws away with literal magic instead of just unexplained "stealth, guys, do you get it I'm stealthy".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waste of time

Seriously, “I was deep into the folds of my mother and she didn’t even notice.” Whole story was crap. Sorry little ninja try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't worry about the hate

Enjoyed the story for the most part but you lost me by the second page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BDSM

No one seen that coming, Is this the next level of sick in the head. Spoilt or unloved syndrome I think. Too much hate love is better. Respect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
meh

and blah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pointless

Your plot snuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wtf

Ok this was one of the weirdest stories I have read on this site. I don't care how stealthy u r there is no way u could pull most of that shit off but ok it's fiction but I have to agree with everyone this story was kinda stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot

The first page was very good, don't care whether it's possible or not your writing really got the blood flowing; the second page was less clever and I didn't think much of it. Either way I hope you make a couple more stories of this, maybe involving an aunt, grandma or sister?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really enjoyed the first half

First half was good. I didn't mind the non-realism "ninja" parts. Once I realized this was going to involve some amount of fantasy / hyperbole, it was quite easy to enjoy the story on its own terms, and it turned out to be pretty fun. It was kind of like a "big fish story" or "tall tale." And some of your descriptions were very artful.

Don't worry too much about the negative reviews...just wasn't their cup of tea.

...speaking of which, the end part did seem to come out of nowhere, which could catch one off guard. Didn't much care for that bit, but with that exception -- well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF

How can you fuck someone without them noticing? Bruh, you tripping.

flyrsflyrsabout 5 years ago

All I can say is what? I have never read a story like this and I never will again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category

si fy and fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

Worst story weird

SANDMAN786SANDMAN786about 4 years ago
1

This is by far the worst story I have read on literotica! It should also include the tags humiliation and rape. Humiliation because you had to go and degrade the guys very own mother. No son who loves their mom would ever do no matter how sick in the head they may be. Rape because the first two times the guy had sex with her was without her consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simply the best

By far the best story I've read on this site. Watersports and the sub/dom were a treat.

Where was the lactation kink?

Otherwise, bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous