Sneaking into My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pace was increasing, her moaning turned to little cute bouts of grunting. And just like that, my Mom was cumming on my dick. I was cumming in my Mom- again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later that day we had the car packed. A couple boxes with room to spare. I had spent most of my time packing her pussy full of cum. It was a long drive ahead of us, since I was attending a college several states over on a full scholarship. My Mom was impressed with how little I was taking. But of course, there's a story behind that.

I wasn't actually going to college. Not yet, anyways. I didn't need a job. Years of cheating off tests had left me far behind my peers. I was great at other things though. Stuff involving cash registers and ducking cameras, or walking off with someones keys. Fraud, impersonation, signature forging. Money was no problem for me. My ambition was Jill.

I was done playing around with her. This was just a little bit of fun while I prepared the real event. I intended to fuck my mom regularly, get her pregnant, and make her orgasm as much as I wanted. In addition to being sneaky, I was a master of disguise!

My Mom had given up on online dating, her self esteem was destroyed despite being very beautiful still. For over a year I had been coaxing her to accept that perhaps she needed to lower her standards and accept less savory individuals into her life. I had been emailing back and forth with her about becoming a sex slave. After so many failed relationships, it was decided that she needed to be treated like an object in the bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was late on a Friday night, we had just had a nice date. I took my mother to a very expensive restaurant, the best for her. She had a beautiful red dress on, gold jewelry and lipstick. I leaned across the table to give her a kiss. Afterwards I adjusted my sunglasses and fake mustache. She was aware of my. . . habits and desires. . . and yet continued to date me. She had no idea I was her son, we were dating as equals. She thought I was around her age.

"Time to end this charade and go home. Time to show me the real you." The light and mirth drained from her eyes, her expression becoming serious, and maybe lustful. I took my mother by the hand and lead her silently to a cab.

When we got home, I had her summarily strip. Off with the dress, the fancy jewelry. I tossed the leather harness at her feet and went to pour myself a drink. Coming back I admired her. My mother waited patiently on all fours, her head face down staring at the floor. She didn't look up when I came in. Large tits were framed by the harness and her distended belly hung down heavy with our child. I had transformed her body just as my father had.

Her hair hung down covering her face and I could make out the tattoo on her neck. She hated that tattoo, she resisted me so much on it. But after denying her my dick for a week she begged me for it. She had taught me exactly how she liked to be fucked, and I had learned how to fuck orgasms out of her just like I was picking a locked door. I could make her wildest fantasies come true, and she soon came to realize she could not live without my amazingly stealthy dick. She grudgingly gave me what I wanted even though I had the same name as her son.

I took a sip of whiskey admiring my name on her neck. My mustache dangled from my face. I walked over to her and got down behind her and grabbed the harness, positioning my cock at her entrance. One thrust into her wet cunt and she was already moaning. I took off my sunglasses so I could see my name on her neck better. I leaned over and began fucking her in earnest, cradling her full belly, my chin resting on her shoulder as I jack hammered into her. She was mine fully.

I drew long moans from her.

"Fuck me harder." My mother begged me. I slowed down deliberately instead.

"No, use me like a whore. Like you paid for me." She slammed her ass back into me. She would have none of my teasing, she wanted me to just take pleasure from her. Like I had trained her. I happily complied and began fucking her in earnest.

Her moans resumed.

With a wet plop, my mustache fell to the floor. My Mom looked at it and then quickly turned around looking me in the eyes in a state of shock.

"Jiminy cricket, you're my son!"

I fell backwards, my dick slid out of my mothers vagina. I scrambled for my sunglasses like they could help. My ruse was uncovered, it was no use.

How could I be so sloppy... was it the whiskey?

I sat on the floor, head in my hands. I had ruined it, I had messed up. I was on the brink of tears.

After a few moments I felt my mothers hands on my arms. Bringing them down to expose my face.

"Please. I'm not finished." Her face looked anguished as she raised me up to the couch. I felt her hands positioning my dick as she lowered herself onto my lap.

"Master, please fuck me." I held her hips still with her planted firmly on me.

"You're not mad, Mom?"

"Not now. We can talk later." Her hips were rolling on my lap. She wouldn't meet my eyes.

"I want to talk now." I felt foolish. This wasn't the reaction I expected.

"I don't know what to think. When I love my son and I've been . . . bred by him as well." Her voice choked up and tears formed in her eyes. She looked down and cradled her belly.

My cock stiffened. This wasn't the first time I had made my painslut cry during sex. I could see horror in her eyes as she looked at her belly. I pressed into her, gripping her hips.

"We could stop Mom."

"What am I going to do, ground you or send you to your room? Go back to being mother and son?"

"Well. . . "

"I don't have that authority anymore. You're my Master, you own me, and we both wanted this. I'm not responsible anymore, this is on you." She pats her belly.

"Just fuck me." Her hips rose up and down, her large belly, massive breasts and swollen nipples hung in front of my face. Her tears were falling onto my shoulder as her harness chains jingled back and forth.

She was taking her pleasure, speeding up. My Mom was trying to cum on my dick.

"You're grounded Mom."

"What?"

"Get on the floor." She stood up a bit confused and carefully lay down flat. I stood up, my cock was hard. Too much to drink tonight.

It took me a moment. But slowly my bladder relaxed. I let out a stream of piss onto my mother. I'm not into watersports, I don't get turned on by it. I had never done this to her before.

"Open your mouth." I sprayed her face and zig-zagged all over her body. If this was going to be our relationship, I wanted the rules of it to be clear. I could no longer see her tears.

I put on her collar and leash, a thick chain. She smelled terrible.

"Get on your knees."

I grabbed her head and shoved my cock down her throat. Rougher than I knew she could handle. It only took a few seconds of it before her expensive dinner came up.

Disgusting. It washed over my dick and down onto herself. I kept going hard on her for a bit. I was close. I pulled out and jerked myself off onto her face. She ws gasping for air. The smell of bile made it hardly enjoyable. I painted her face in a workman-like fashion.

My Mother did not look me in the eyes. She knew her place.

I handcuffed her, and put another steel cuff on her leg. I had bolted metal loops into the floor here so I could chain her by the couch. The chain was already there, I simply padlocked it to her cuffs.

I threw an old blanket over her. She was heaving again from the smell. Another stream of gray-brown puke forced its way up past my mothers lips. Adding to her misery.

"You're sleeping here tonight."

I walked away and took a shower. She had been asking me to pee on her for a while now. I wasn't into it. But I felt like I owed her now.

I came back to see her off before going to bed.

"Mom, I'm going to be much harder on you from now on. Now that you know how worthless you are, carrying your own grandchild." Tears were running down her face. The blanket was soaked with piss and puke. I cranked up the heat so that she wouldn't be shivering all night.

"Feel free to masturbate." I headed off to bed as her hands shot down to her nether region.

12